"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That is true, Airi's booba has everyone in Phase obsessed with them.
In all fairness, everyone on here is obsessed with Airi's booba as well.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
these bitches do that so much that I don't even list it as unique trait, it could also might as well be a bit. Also airi's tits must be really be something because the woman listed like 5 girls who touched them when they met her.
Isnt it instinct to reach out for the softest mound the second you lay your eye onto it

Don't actually do that to women irl the worst you'll get slapped across kingdom come

Panko Enjoyer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wouldn't the four kings of today be CookieSwirlC (20.6m subs), Gura (4.41m subs), Lilypichu (3.02m subs) and Kizuna Ai (3.01m subs). Unless you can show a vtuber that has more subs than Kizuna Ai, your list is wrong.

Hope this helps.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So the cost of getting an idol vtuber is she talks like a sailor? Wonder if Fish thinks it's worth it
"Tenma is the perfect idol then she opens her mouth" Actual Fishwords.
IQ means jack shit ngl, the only things that matter in this world are ruthless cunning (politicians, bankers, businessmen, lawyers, salesmen, stock traders, etc.) and mule-like work ethic (everything else from pipe cleaners to nuclear physicists). I was tested years ago and it came back as 142 yet I'm a lazy fucking good-for-nothing. I have learned the hard way that being able to put your head down and work your ass off is WAY more valuable than some arbitrary number of "le intellegence" that won't get you anywhere.
thats the trick. all the jobs you can be lazy at require a high "IQ" or Equivalent so you can justify doing nothing all day with a fancy degree or tons of "employees" suggest finding employment in the shoes department no one knows what they are doing and making manager requires luck/nepotism.

frz

Wouldn't the four kings of today be CookieSwirlC (20.6m subs), Gura (4.41m subs), Lilypichu (3.02m subs) and Kizuna Ai (3.01m subs). Unless you can show a vtuber that has more subs than Kizuna Ai, your list is wrong.

Hope this helps.
if you include lilypichu might as well include pokimane 6.6m subs. There I found you a vtuber with more subs than Kizuna Ai.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
if you include lilypichu might as well include pokimane 6.6m subs. There I found you a vtuber with more subs than Kizuna Ai.
People will try to perform the most astonishing mental gymnastics to tell you that Gura isn't the third-most popular vtuber.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think Erina's doing one of her weird RP streams.
View attachment 57179

I love erina so much you wont believe it. Her skits are great!!!!

Transitioning from fleshtuber to vtuber doesnt make you a real vtuber. It just makes you an ugly roastie that realized real pussy does nothin to niggas no more.

Esp for pokimane cause she got it on with the ugliest muttnegro that side of the planet on camera online

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Hope this helps.

lex-luthor-wrong.gif

You nïggas forgot the OG Vtuber Pewdiepie with 111 MILLION subs.
To update your list:

Pewdiepie - 111M subs
CookieSwirlC - 20.6M subs
Annoying Orange - 12.3M subs
Jaiden Animations - 12.1M subs
Pokimane - 6.62M subs
Gawr Gura - 4.41M subs
Lilypichu - 3.02M subs
Kizuna Ai - 3M subs
Houshou Marine - 2.87M subs
Usada Pekora - 2.37M subs
Filian - 2.36M subs
Mori Calliope - 2.31M subs
Shirakami Fubuki - 2.25M subs
Kobo Kanaeru - 2.24M subs
Inugami Korone - 2.01M subs

I didn't include Twitch cos that site is shit. So yeah, numberfag me bros!!!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 57208

To update your list:

Pewdiepie - 111M subs
Pokimane - 6.62M subs
Gawr Gura - 4.41M subs
Lilypichu - 3.02M subs
Kizuna Ai - 3M subs
Filian - 2.36M subs

How could you forget the great male vtuber Sykkuno sitting at 2.86M subs !!!!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
How could you forget the great male vtuber Sykkuno sitting at 2.86M subs !!!!
He's a Chumbud, he's lower than a human.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 57208

To update your list:

Pewdiepie - 111M subs
Pokimane - 6.62M subs
Gawr Gura - 4.41M subs
Lilypichu - 3.02M subs
Kizuna Ai - 3M subs
Filian - 2.36M subs

1700727905044.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

On the IQ stuff, classical testing was more focused on Pattern Recognition and came with timing aspects. This leans is fairly heavily into Visual-Spatial skill sets. They've tried to come up with the concept of "g" as some broader concept, but there's always been a lot of issues with the testing. The first is that Women aren't as good in Visual-Spatial and will thus spend epic amounts of time complaining about the topic. However, the real problem is a bit more of the way the numbers hide the brutal realities. It's setup as Standard Deviations, but in actual Visual Spatial processing it's closer to a log scale.

Human mental capacity is far more about Tiers. You either have the chops to handle something or you don't. Then, within the Tiers, you get expertise and time investment in a subject. It's the classic "well, yes, I'm an engineer at a major software company, mom, and, yes, I can fix your computer. But this isn't really a good use of my skills" type stuff. Just because you can do something much faster doesn't mean you want to spend the time to do it.

Before it became verboten in Education (so pre-1970 or so), they had some really, really detailed testing and a very good understanding of the task level abilities. That insight has caused a lot more issues than people will ever realize.

Now, given I'm on a Vtuber forum in 2023? Things get weird with the testing after +4 SD.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I feel like I've been stuck in a kind of life for a long time.Just turn on the computer every day after work to watch VTB, I personally only watch Hololive clips and fan works, and Hardly cares about other VTB trivia, and rarely participates in group chats. I watched it for about three hours a day and then went to bed.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I feel like I've been stuck in a kind of life for a long time.Just turn on the computer every day after work to watch VTB, I personally only watch Hololive clips and fan works, and other VTB travia I am too lazy to pay attention to,Rarely even participate in group chats. I watched it for about three hours and then went to bed.
Do you want us to tell you to get a life or do you want new vtuber recommendations? I'm happy to do either.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

My reincarnated oshi Kayamori Emma finally will have a 3D model streaming at 8PM JST.

With guests Sugar (Sugarock) and Tsukumo Tokka.

Nekota Tsuna playing RFA which will sound nice on headphones.

From AZKi's 3D live, triangle relationship after singing Triangler.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
November
11th-17th
Part 1/2

I lost 2 days from this week because I lost power and it reloaded the page. I fucking hate webapps with a passion.
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. For collabs if a channel has multiple clips of the same collab I will only feature one of said collab, if there's different collabs by the same channel I'll feature one of each.
There's a big chance I'll miss stuff as the weeks go on :botanshrug: Make sure to also use twitter if you're a clipper, at least there I can see things easier.

Pippa
This time by LEC, bunhong tokki, deno, kotazuma, necro and eatingmiketysonsass. She gets scared, she interacts with randos online, she laughs at dead niggas, shows her nsfw figurine on stream, talks about her uncles and a compilation of her reading superchats by eatingmiketysonsass.

Nasa
By kaito clips and it's her trying an english tongue twister

Michiru
By animal friend and it's a compilation of her ark adventures

Panko
By necro and it's the panko manko donation

Ember
This time by whitetail and hag enthusiast. She notices things in the coloration of rats and talks about child labor again.

Uruka
This time by pebbel and whitetail. She gets drawn in weird scenarios and she tells a story about her halloween.

Shiina
This time by venom saber, whitetail and ben numbers. A bit of the incest game, she gives advice to people and a highlights of her drawing phase as naruto characters.

Dizzy
This time by whitetail, hag enthusiast and parasite enthusiast. She warns you about fellow women, she calls my nigga fishman a coward and admits to being a diddler

Airi
This time by gachakoi thomas, nulled envoid, pontiff and hag enthusiast. We have 2 highlights of her gremlin model debut, she gets ptsd from the dial up sound and she says she has not been pregnant.

Erina
This time by redshipley and nilly timy. It's her singing from the start and having issues with tech

Lia
There's Lia! By super succubi and it's just a dad joke

Tenma
This time by onlyphase and whitetail. She shares the time she ate shit and gives some biology lesson.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
November
11th-17th
Part 2/2

Remi
By remilia's toilet and it's her reading a copypasta for pippa's amusement

Jelly
By venom saber and it's her having an esl moment

Lumi
By LEC and it's a bit from her vampire the masquerade playthrough

Collab
Have a look

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I lost 2 days from this week because I lost power and it reloaded the page. I fucking hate webapps with a passion.​
You might find it easier to write your weekly roundup on a Word document or something similar. That way you can easily save your notes and back up your file so it doesn't get lost and lose you hours of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom