"You like ass? Same. I like ass too."Anya Melfissa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Puerto Rican, we're the Mirror Universe counterpart of Flips. Essentially we're the cooler flips. And a lot of us are white.
Ew brown

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I think what disgusts me the most is that she has actual charm and charisma, but still willingly chooses to whore herself out to the internet for money.
I would pick her instead of Fefe if things get bad

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Meemaw apologizes for her gamer words during stream:

Kalion

:)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I forgot to post this but the Holo Girls had an stream in their FC with the legendary Rika Matsumoto (Seiyuu of Ash/Satoshi from Pokemon or Bakura from YGO DM)
Koyori even got one of her CDs with an Autograph

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didn't bother completing that one. I got to problem 29 out of 35 and decided I had better things to do. Average 128 IQ for the ones I bothered to complete.
IQ means jack shit ngl, the only things that matter in this world are ruthless cunning (politicians, bankers, businessmen, lawyers, salesmen, stock traders, etc.) and mule-like work ethic (everything else from pipe cleaners to nuclear physicists). I was tested years ago and it came back as 142 yet I'm a lazy fucking good-for-nothing. I have learned the hard way that being able to put your head down and work your ass off is WAY more valuable than some arbitrary number of "le intellegence" that won't get you anywhere.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1700706901103.png
Character development?

1700706917028.png

roktofferson

Korone just ended an 11 and half hour mario rpg stream about 5 minutes ago and has scheduled another for 25 minutes from now. It's like watching myself play that game as a kid, but without the streaming. God i can't wait till Christmas.
Wish Korone's english was better, it'd be fun to see her, beboo and kaela spend an entire day playing games without stopping or losing energy.

frz

While I agree with Nenelove in principle, I still think it's a fun experiment: the 4 Heavenly Kings back then were mostly just the 4 biggest (numbers) of back then, but that's a boring metric. Going by something more vague like most influential and who left the biggest marks on the medium as a whole, now that gives a lot of room to play with.

I do think that at this point it's very difficult to only appoint 4, but these are my picks:
  • Sora
  • Tsukino Mito
  • Ironmouse
  • Pekora
I think the picks speak for themselves but still, I do feel uncertain, mostly about the first two. Because they are more of first people to really do something, but in the current year, are they still as influential and important? Just because you were the first to succeed with a gimmick doesn't mean you are the most influential one now.

art tax:

I kinda disagree with your list but you raised a good point, influential factor.

The 4 heavenly kings era was heavily dominated by utaite/shorts/skits/asmr/zatsu. What really marked the new era was the transition into a game streaming culture (and also why the 4 heavenly kings got left behind). Hololive were already gaining steam thanks to it before the Myth explosion. Anyone knows whom could it be credited into. Even if it they didnt have the big viewership and subcount of those already discussed.

At least within holo its probs GAMERS kick starting it and korone can be credited for being the one with the most visibility. But im not knowledgable enough to know if it is actually outside influence that made everyone convert.
I like how the OG 4HK are ranked based on sub count, but you guys bend over backwards to not use that metric just so Gura doesn't get included.

Which I understand, new era and all. Just still weird.
Well it's hard to give it to someone who literally doesnt do anything

Also back in the days higher sub count = better viewership = higher earnings. Its not really the case anymore. Proven by the absent king herself.

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Pippa with the good advice

Thanksgiving suffering continues with Lando

Does he know about the spoon technique? Also, are those soft boiled? Based if true.
Edit:
I liked the ones that test general knowledge and comprehension of ideas and facts. The ones that ask you to put random shapes and symbols together and then going 'pick from these options' are bullshit games of trying to figure out the particular twisted logic of the tester rather than anything objectively quantifiable.
While fun, the fact that IQ tests are basically no different from a regular standardized test is a problem. I got officially tested several times in school and it was like nothing but general knowledge and math. If you're hyper autistic about just knowing random shit and numbers it's easy to just blitz these things no problem. A normal dude can bump his score like 20 points just by studying for it. That alone shows how BS it is, and yeah, the pattern recognition segment is arbitrary as hell and is heavily biased to those who have autistic levels of the trait.
Not to mention of course people with easier access to academic resources and quality tutoring are going to have generally higher scores than those who don't. Anyway, I don"t want to shit up the thread with politics so imma keep it there, but, yeah, you're on the right track.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I really like how he drew her like a 40K remembrancer would.

Panko Enjoyer

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii fondling the green. archive

edit: stream room.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Now that we talked about AI a few pages back Polka also its going to do something with it

she's up to no good on that thumbnail
very mischievous fennec

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think Erina's doing one of her weird RP streams.
1700712935461.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom