"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
not really hes more likely to be 20 right now if we are going to the grade curriculum that this shithole has and clearly he didnt learn shit because as youve said hes young

or hes just on the recent batch of students so the 18-19 age range can be on point too
Either way, young enough that he's likely not that experienced, socially and more broadly in life, which lead to him saying the stupid shit like "FoRbIdDeN kNoWlEdGe" at a time when it was THE land mine to talk about in regards to Vtubers.

Hopefully his university education will not only get him a degree to get off his home archipelago, but life experience to not act like a total fucking retard.

Edit: Whoever made the word Archipelago should be stranded in the Philippines

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Ngl this is impressive in its own way.

She's clumsy, retarded and a virgin. Totally Wife Material.

this is why jurard is in Holo and Nousagi will forever remain an unhappy little flip with a tiny penis.
Fixed.

In other news: As I was browsing the sad panda site I came across a certain doujin starring a familiar vtuber who shall not be named. Said doujin involves a certain animal.

And no, it is not the vtuber that you're thinking. It's much worse.

1_001.jpg

Edit: the title of the doujin is "How Hungry?".
And yes, that horse has a pinkish mane. Also, it's quite tame for a horse doujin.
:irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Either way, young enough that he's likely not that experienced, socially and more broadly in life, which lead to him saying the stupid shit like "FoRbIdDeN kNoWlEdGe" at a time when it was THE land mine to talk about in regards to Vtubers.

Hopefully his university education will not only get him a degree to get off his home archipelago, but life experience to not act like a total fucking retard.

Edit: Whoever made the word Archipelago should be stranded in the Philippines
clearly he needs a well deserved bullying

frz

Now that the old of Four Kings of Vtubing are no more (save for Shiro) I wonder who could take their places
I think there's a strong contender in Ui, her song is still doing numbers (61 million wtf) and she just streamed this
View attachment 57083
jk she's talking about the Elite Four from Pokemon, known as Four Kings in japan
Ui made one meme song, she needs more to be ranked at the top. It's like throning PSY as the King of Kpop since his Gangnam Style has 5 billion views. But she does has the potential to if she made good use of this opportunity. Regardless it happened at the tail end of 2023 so any discussion about her needs to move to the next era/year.

Looking just at the numberfag side, in 2021-2023 era, the top 3 vtuber in viewership/accomplisment is Kuzuha, Pekora, Ironmouse. The 4th slot fluctuate depends on what kinda metric you look at, marine has better average viewership, koyori has more watched hour (since she just .. stream mores) and her highest view stream > marine, and marine song sees way more views.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Now that the old of Four Kings of Vtubing are no more (save for Shiro) I wonder who could take their places
I think there's a strong contender in Ui, her song is still doing numbers (61 million wtf) and she just streamed this
View attachment 57083
jk she's talking about the Elite Four from Pokemon, known as Four Kings in japan

Virtual Noja Loli Kitsunemusume Youtuber Ojisan is also alive​

Even if he is almost at the end of his career he is a legend
IDK how we could metric NEW 4HK
They have to be Japanese?
They need to have over 1M Subs?
There is so many questions in how you could name them because the OGs were given their titles thanks to their big sub counter but IDK if that matters anymore because that would make Gura of all modern Vtubers a HK

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
To all of the horny sweathogs lusting after Uruka: is your home big enough?
She must be near 6 feet tall. And her family will settle for no less than a fleet of BMW 7 series sedans and a 7-figure salary.

---

Eagerly waiting for Kiara to talk about how Chloe smells IRL.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Happy thanksgiving you unfortunate sea and europoors

USA
USA
USA

F_jVvTyWAAI5H14.jpeg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
To all of the horny sweathogs lusting after Uruka: is your home big enough?
She must be near 6 feet tall.
For people in 1st world countries, not an issue

Awoogers

Ensok

Early Adopter

No Name

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara and Sakamata pajama off-collab. Although it's really awkward to fold Origami with their big goofy gloves. Management baka...

Kiara also does some interviewing of Sakamata, including talking about her studying abroad in New Zealand and stuff like that. How she learned English both in Japan and abroad, and why (she wants to know many people from all over the world.) Of course Kiara brings up Lord of the Rings too lmao. Good collab overall.

Rissa's older sister has a pleasant mommy voice. :MozumiPichi:

Takeshi no perms, fix your shit.

Go get some Sushi keychains!

Inmate medicine time:

She was faithful and sang it in Latin. Very pretty and I am adding it to a playlist, but my favorite still has to be Chima's cover.

Shiki from Prism had covered it in Latin as well, the music box version. I think it's just ok, but among Vtuber covers probably on the higher end. From memory I think this is that PRISM girl who got a music deal?

The unfortunate truth is that absolutely no one is touching the original in terms of quality, tone, and feel. But maybe that's just me being overly nostalgic.

Awoogers

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
i am going to lose it

I swear Mozu finds new and inventive ways to disgust me everyday. Imagine taking this nice food culture trend and bastardizing it by including something as disgusting, uncultured, inedible, and abominable as a fucking mcgriddle. Shame on you woman :annoyedpippa:

Why does she have to be like that?
1700675230486.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Separate post for uh, "this stuff."

First, something about this landslide is just funny to me. And i say that as a Calli stan.
image.png

(Not my screen but provided to me by a friend, who is a Fauna stan.)

Secondly... uh, well... this...

Is Haachama a great unifier or an absolute menace? You decide. At the very least I never want to hear about "Stinky Orca" ever again. Chama is the actual stinker.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Awoogers

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

You are NOT ALLOWED TO DO IT FOR FREE IN THIS COMPANY

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.