"Oh I'm sorry that your mom didn't teach you what anal probing was when you were in the 3rd grade, but I'm built different!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't know much about this Hexa vtuber but am surprised that she crossing over with that Planefag guy. Knew him from his old 4chan /tg/ "choose your own adventures" stories ages ago and apparently accidentally created the "Humanity Fuck Yeah!" genre or some shit, mostly used his twitter to mald about politics in USA or making long-thread about him watching animus and malding about it.

Weird that two of them ended up collided.

Oh right, am not sure if people has mentioned it before, but the Niji ex-ID woman who tried to sell NSFW stuff on her alt/being woke troon in a country that would throw her off the mosque roof, Hana Macchia got two new music out from Nijisanji main branch's "FOCUS ON" singles album collections thingie.

I haven't heard it but eh, maybe someone who still tolerate her would still enjoy it regardless.

Probably about 1/3rd of Hexa's viewers come from /pcg/ and /here/ now after the Pippa collab and subsequent meltdown.
Just look at who I found in her discord :smugpipi:
Discord_fqCfkwuAW4.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Agreed. I do like her concept but I do feel like she might need to get an upgrade. Do a donothon and im sure the community will help her fund a new model.
190.gif

I got this in my recommended I love the editing

Perfect timing! I was just about to post an inexplicable amount of (mostly) related stuff by Advarcher:

View attachment 56990

View attachment 56991

View attachment 56992

View attachment 56989

View attachment 56987

View attachment 56988

Maybe she has been busy with other stuff?

You know...if I had a dollar for every time this artist combined 40K and Gura, I'd have a very odd form of income
Don't let these cute Gura fanworks distract you from the fact it has officially been 3 months since the last normal stream on her channel.
Dizzy was teasing some sort of special out-of-character stream next Wednesday (29th) at the end of today's member stream. Didn't really give details, just some sort of announcement that she promises is a good thing for her and a majority of people. (Implying it'll be bad new for a minority?)
:cursedbae:She'll bust out an updated version of the Slugma model.

HE IS BECOMING TOO POWERFUL

If the boys could get a weekly hunt collab going of some of the older MonHun games that'd be awesome. Emulate what GirlsFC does.

Panko Enjoyer

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I like Wemi's singing more.
Was about to Miko your ass, but Remi is indeed a good singer. I prefer Lumi, but Remi is definitely a good pick.

So Leaflit's been in Japan for a bit now....and she met this cat:

:whatastory:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Probably about 1/3rd of Hexa's viewers come from /pcg/ and /here/ now after the Pippa collab and subsequent meltdown.
Just look at who I found in her discord :smugpipi:
View attachment 57062
hi it's me

also I'm out of the loop with this one ???
fuck happened with holostars now

Panko Enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Missing some context in how this relates to Titanosaurus. Did he bet that she'd never interact with Pippa or something?
Nah, its just that we've had back and forths on how much of a spergout it would cause if Menace had a Phase collab given the whole Lumi-Discord thing

Panko Enjoyer

Nah, its just that we've had back and forths on how much of a spergout it would cause if Menace had a Phase collab given the whole Lumi-Discord thing
It would be nice to see Lumi and Menace collab and show that they have gotten over the Cyberlive drama. But well, you know, women.

niggaphil

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I am.

Anyways. Poor Danchou

Saw a guy approach a group of girls pretty aggressively asking if they wanted to "Model" work at around 1 am while walking towards one of the batting cages in the area. One of them screamed "KOWAII" while the other 2 laughed at it. Then there are the Nigerians going for Westerners to drag into their bar and scam them. Honestly, if it wasn't for that, the place would be way better when walking around at night.

This worries me because of how retarded social media platforms like Twitter and Youtube have become over "death threats". This is the type of shit that can get her channel terminated and instantly demonetized on Youtube and its the main reason why I hate when Pippa says it (given how many retards hate her and would probably look for any way to fuck her over). I miss the pre-2016 days when telling people to go kill themselves for being massive faggots was the norm.

Good, hope she keeps true to her word and doesn't walk back on it and start sperging out in a few hours.

She basically tell at least one of the viewer to go kill him/herself in each stream, so I don't see the problem :smugselen:
I would be fine with it (hell even encourage it) but in current year that shit can get your channel killed. The pussification of the internet.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
tl:dr of based Filidino man not apology stream

1. The clip cover the first 20 minutes where he does his apology and people literally dying of laughter when someone mention the ukelele
  2. The person that did not want the VOD back up was him, but his managers used DSP executive privileges and upload it again anyway against his will
  3. Start to give ideas for clickbaits titles for the clippers
  4. Refuse to admit he is a boyfailure, he begged management to clip the incriminating parts
  5. Everyone bullying for sucking ass in Getting over it
  6. Apparently that stream was also privated but now it was made public for his embarrassment
  7. Chat start to spam :)
  8. Celebrating getting 100k views on his cover
  9. He says that he is only planning to make Covers because he is to shy to actually make a OG song
  10. He want to sing ADO songs
  11. Does a extremely accurate Kermit the frog out of nowhere
  12. Start talking vaguely about copyright, chat believe he can be bonked, he then gets more specific, because his impersonations are too good (according to him) he probably could get a strike, chat start to joke about his Markiplier voice but he say that he is not a brand and his natural voice sounds like him
  13. He talks about having a filter and a limiter on his OBS and his voice is still this powerful
  14. He doesnt like coffee because it give him diarrhea then try to spin it because thats now what idols say
  15. Joke about his real age being forever 21
  16. announce with absolute delight that he is going to play ARK, some hag elf with nice hips is happy today
  17. Start to soft dab in the graduation rrats saying that he has assignments for the next week, and the next week, and the next week, and the next week
  18. Just when he is going to finish the stream he ask chat if his manager is gone because he is going to say a bad word, and end screaming PINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
how can a flip be this based

>bare minimum voice acting

Okay, so? Are people actually impressed by this?
average people do but I'd say this is something most dnd/trpg players could attempt generally so it's nothing special, the dude himself said he's not that talented when it comes to voice acting chop

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Nah, they are FULLY RETARDED.

I will post them for you! Is she reading this place? It feels like she is replying to shit from here.
View attachment 56916
View attachment 56914
View attachment 56915

Welp, no saving this bitch NGL. She's too stupid and menhera she'll definitely fuck something up.

Shondo has a very interesting schedule this week. Class of 09 again and a Filian collab. LA Noir is always a pretty fun game to watch too.

Fauna collab when Shondo?

HE IS BECOMING TOO POWERFUL

Vesper ironically fucks your oshi, this one will fuck your oshi literally and they will love him for it.

ARMIS is the Heeltubers that we need. They don't give any fucks especially the Dino Flip.

Occum's razor is Niji management just hates Selen.
I wonder if she refused to put out to some exec. Only real explanation as to why they'd treat one of the biggest talents this way.

Can't wait for the day Selen leaves Niji and have her NDA run out. The stories she would tell...

So Leaflit's been in Japan for a bit now....and she met this cat:

:whatastory:

Cats hates girls that has a dick so she shouldn't be too surprised about it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie will be live in 2 hours and she will be talking about how she's never celebrated Thanksgiving becAUSE SHE'S AN UNGREATFUL {redacted} unfortunate victim of Chinees Australian culture and has decided to learn more about giving thanks and being grateful for what she has.

If you don't watch her you are an ungrateful asshole who doesn't deserve love.

1700635726550.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kirsche has been tweeting nearly every day for a year for Razer to release their classic mouse

Someone put this woman out of her misery and release the damn mouse already.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
We LIKE it more. Lumi may be a conventionally better singer, but I like Remi's singing more :shubaIapprob:

Now hold on! I said I like Wemi's singing better, but that doesn't mean I LIKE Wemi's singing.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom