"I kinda wanna unban the racist now"reinigen

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING AND GIVE THE BEST SINGER OF PHASE A LISTEN

that is all, carry on :kaelaapprob:
someone dropkick the mixer so he can learn to balance audio holy shit.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Maker of "Delivering Hope" complains that IRyS isn't playing his game anymore. To me it reeks of entitlement, like just because you design thing doesn't automatically mean people are gonna play it. It's also just not *that* interesting of a game.
Even so, he's added more options than IRyS' brain is capable of dealing with...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Poor Lisa, forever associated with the fat vegan loser.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Fuwamoco is clocking 9 hours in the game according to their memory card data and they have not even fighted psycho mantis yet kek

9 hours

Edit: and was because it took them all that time to find a memory card apparently

Jacks Wasted Life

Get in the car femboy, NASA is singing.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The aforementioned Shiori condom joke

soap suds

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
(guys there is some Robert De Niro looking fuck in her background)

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I wonder what the conflict regarding prizes is. Is it based on worth or the ability to send it over? Did she want to give a bigger prize than what was allowed? That one would be wild because Niji has literally given out a crystal pacifier as a prize, so they're not against out there prizes.
Does Japan still treat video game tournaments with monetary prizes as "gambling"? I remember back in the day that was something Japan did and it's why Japanese developers would give out novelty prizes (Custom Controllers, Shirts, and even Food iirc) rather than real money. My only guess is that Selen was adamant (being a competitive gamer and esports fan) that people deserve some sort of monetary reward for their prowess but if its an international tourney with Japanese Livers playing it'd get into some fuckery with that.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Caramel idol has impeccable taste.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lava is drunk and is doing a puzzle with chat.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
qewqrr2.png
I don't know much about this Hexa vtuber but am surprised that she crossing over with that Planefag guy. Knew him from his old 4chan /tg/ "choose your own adventures" stories ages ago and apparently accidentally created the "Humanity Fuck Yeah!" genre or some shit, mostly used his twitter to mald about politics in USA or making long-thread about him watching animus and malding about it.

Weird that two of them ended up collided.

Oh right, am not sure if people has mentioned it before, but the Niji ex-ID woman who tried to sell NSFW stuff on her alt/being woke troon in a country that would throw her off the mosque roof, Hana Macchia got two new music out from Nijisanji main branch's "FOCUS ON" singles album collections thingie.

I haven't heard it but eh, maybe someone who still tolerate her would still enjoy it regardless.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Does Japan still treat video game tournaments with monetary prizes as "gambling"? I remember back in the day that was something Japan did and it's why Japanese developers would give out novelty prizes (Custom Controllers, Shirts, and even Food iirc) rather than real money. My only guess is that Selen was adamant (being a competitive gamer and esports fan) that people deserve some sort of monetary reward for their prowess but if its an international tourney with Japanese Livers playing it'd get into some fuckery with that.
Occum's razor is Niji management just hates Selen.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING AND GIVE THE BEST SINGER OF PHASE A LISTEN

that is all, carry on :kaelaapprob:
someone dropkick the mixer so he can learn to balance audio holy shit.

I like Wemi's singing more.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Salome has her own figure now!

Speaking of Salome here's a clip of her getting coached by Daigo

I love the pure joy she expresses when she managed to execute the super.

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Occum's razor is Niji management just hates Selen.
I wonder if she refused to put out to some exec. Only real explanation as to why they'd treat one of the biggest talents this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom