"Yubi Yubi"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 00-35-55 (135) _vt_ - _tsunX_ - Tsunderia Extended - Virtual YouTuber...png

So true /vt/-sister, so true.
Speaking of weird Buckos, Magical Girl Games stream was great Ami was cute(er than usual) and i've clipped some very cool funny moments;
:holohag: :hololove: Says it all doesn't it?

Ah.. the Monkeflower.. most prized and exotic of all that blooms...

Riddle me this Chat-Man; what word has four letters and starts with a "C"?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Given Warhammer autist spending habits shes probably about to make a good amount of money tonight.
She's got 1.4k watching, and the SC bar at the top of chat isn't going away.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Meemaw finally praises the Omnissiah

Perfect timing! I was just about to post an inexplicable amount of (mostly) related stuff by Advarcher:

baby chainsaw by @advarcher.png

Bolt 'Em Goomba by @advarcher.jpg

Bolter Bless by @advarcher.png

a 40k shork by @advarcher.png

Primogenitor Gooba by @advarcher.jpg

Marines by @advarcher.png

Maybe she has been busy with other stuff?

You know...if I had a dollar for every time this artist combined 40K and Gura, I'd have a very odd form of income

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Horo7618

No one in particular
Live at 7:50PM Eastern

Very curious if this will be in English or Latin as per the original in Elfen Lied.

Latin. Suits her voice very well too.....

soap suds

Very curious if this will be in English or Latin as per the original in Elfen Lied.

She was faithful and sang it in Latin. Very pretty and I am adding it to a playlist, but my favorite still has to be Chima's cover.

While I'm at it, here are more Chima covers.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

So who want to level up their grooming?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Oooh what a great cover. :sanasmile:
Probably will be go to Lilium cover for awhile. Also would be great to hear more song collabs with her family.
1700614766390.png

Lilium is an interesting song to find covers for. It gained some external popularity outside of anime and found it's way into religious choirs. This one has been my favorite for years.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Will he stream the various avatar games, then?
He streamed the lastest one for like hours last time he streamed. No idea where it's archived if it's archived.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Selen slightly talkin about the event stuff, tl;dr as stated by her before, issue compared to Suika tourny is internationally prize offering is tricky because JP tournies usually lack/don't give out prizes (I believe EU has rules regarding prize winnings too) so when prizes are offered it's usually something small or amazon gift cards etc, so it was also a conflict of basically timing and how to offer rewards (properly.)

soap suds

She's back! She's using her asmr mic because her voice is dead and she wants to use as little of it as possible, so her solution is to whisper. I don't know if that's going to help at all, but she's doing it.

Selen slightly talkin about the event stuff, tl;dr as stated by her before, issue compared to Suika tourny is internationally prize offering is tricky because JP tournies usually lack/don't give out prizes (I believe EU has rules regarding prize winnings too) so when prizes are offered it's usually something small or amazon gift cards etc, so it was also a conflict of basically timing and how to offer rewards (properly.)

I wonder what the conflict regarding prizes is. Is it based on worth or the ability to send it over? Did she want to give a bigger prize than what was allowed? That one would be wild because Niji has literally given out a crystal pacifier as a prize, so they're not against out there prizes.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Nerissa is making a cake for her birthday stream. Currently doing a handcam stream, already revealed her super pale arm color. Time for the inevitable REFLECTIONCHAD to mog this stream.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lmao, what the hell happened in this stream?
Honestly I don't know. It wasn't too risque and she didn't play any of the ASMR videos she talked about.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She's back! She's using her asmr mic because her voice is dead and she wants to use as little of it as possible, so her solution is to whisper. I don't know if that's going to help at all, but she's doing it.
That is the opposite of helping. Whispering is worse for your throat than talking.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

I wonder what the conflict regarding prizes is. Is it based on worth or the ability to send it over?

Way she explained it, offering it at all without going through proper channels ahead of time (so a 3rd party handles it), and just her failing to look into it on her own, she didn't go too into detail but that's what I gathered just looking into general tournament stuff regarding Japan.
That is the opposite of helping. Whispering is worse for your throat than talking.
Yeah in a way, but she has enough vocal control she should be ok but full rest is definitely more recommended.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom