"Dude if Tenma doesn't talk, she's like the perfect idol"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So to clarify:
Raging British Fäggot - Proctor
Pagpag-Eating, Balut-sucking Flips - Awoogers
Donkey Fucking Spics - Nenelove, Takodachi
Dog-Eating Chinks - superduper, Gaotye
Dramafägs - Kuri Rinji, Bannedvtmemes
Meatfucker - Reticule
Boomer Kaiju - Godzilla

Please add the others I am tired AF.
Burgers - Me

Idk who else is a burger here
tl:dr of based Filidino man not apology stream

1. The clip cover the first 20 minutes where he does his apology and people literally dying of laughter when someone mention the ukelele
  2. The person that did not want the VOD back up was him, but his managers used DSP executive privileges and upload it again anyway against his will
  3. Start to give ideas for clickbaits titles for the clippers
  4. Refuse to admit he is a boyfailure, he begged management to clip the incriminating parts
  5. Everyone bullying for sucking ass in Getting over it
  6. Apparently that stream was also privated but now it was made public for his embarrassment
  7. Chat start to spam :)
  8. Celebrating getting 100k views on his cover
  9. He says that he is only planning to make Covers because he is to shy to actually make a OG song
  10. He want to sing ADO songs
  11. Does a extremely accurate Kermit the frog out of nowhere
  12. Start talking vaguely about copyright, chat believe he can be bonked, he then gets more specific, because his impersonations are too good (according to him) he probably could get a strike, chat start to joke about his Markiplier voice but he say that he is not a brand and his natural voice sounds like him
  13. He talks about having a filter and a limiter on his OBS and his voice is still this powerful
  14. He doesnt like coffee because it give him diarrhea then try to spin it because thats now what idols say
  15. Joke about his real age being forever 21
  16. announce with absolute delight that he is going to play ARK, some hag elf with nice hips is happy today
  17. Start to soft dab in the graduation rrats saying that he has assignments for the next week, and the next week, and the next week, and the next week
  18. Just when he is going to finish the stream he ask chat if his manager is gone because he is going to say a bad word, and end screaming PINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Filidino is great I'm gonna use that

About the copyright stuff he was referring to his Levi impression in his debut, he is afraid to get dinged by copyright because it's so good (I agree) so to combat it he plans on continuing to do impressions randomly but never clarifying who he is referencing leaving chat to guess. He also won't be quoting any specific lines to avoid appearing like he is playing copyrighted audio

In this stream in particular he did a Levi impression of of the KENNY line but replaced it with Gibby

And Zhongli Ozmanthus wine but sub wine with Tea

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Looks like a certain developers whining got the attention of someone important.
I missed that. Is he pissy that Holocure is more popular?

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I missed that. Is he pissy that Holocure is more popular?

Maker of "Delivering Hope" complains that IRyS isn't playing his game anymore. To me it reeks of entitlement, like just because you design thing doesn't automatically mean people are gonna play it. It's also just not *that* interesting of a game.

image.png

Nothing else much to say other than that he basically copied a simple flash game and reskinned it with his own ideas, but isn't getting the same praise and attention that holocure got for doing it to vampire survivors. Some games and their themes are more equal than others. :kaelalaugh:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I just tuned in and the very first thing I heard was "fashion buttholes"
NVM apparently she's talking about the South Park game
Do it, Takeshi.

Get her the South Park permissions.

You gave the japs Shin-chan. Surely you can manage this, too.

Horo7618

No one in particular
RiNerissa interaction
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 6.14.52 PM.png

Probably nothing will come of it, but who knows.....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nothing else much to say other than that he basically copied a simple flash game and reskinned it with his own ideas, but isn't getting the same praise and attention that holocure got for doing it to vampire survivors. Some games and their themes are more equal than others. :kaelalaugh:
And also holocure is way more fleshed out and polished...

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Korra's greatest sin was being the sequel to atla, it was never going to be better.
Kinda like council ngl...
Korra's sin was that the network only greenlit further seasons when the prior was mid-airing or almost finished airing. Korra was planned as a multiseason series like ATLA but network only greenlit 1 season, so they had to squish everything, then got renewed for a second when the episodes where already scripted. They pulled that shit until the 4th season, where they they said that the show wouldn't get renewed further.
The result of that shit was a disjointed mess with characters lacking screen time, getting soft-reset, no overarching plot or villains and so on and so forth.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Korra's sin was that the network only greenlit further seasons when the prior was mid-airing or almost finished airing. Korra was planned as a multiseason series like ATLA but network only greenlit 1 season, so they had to squish everything, then got renewed for a second when the episodes where already scripted. They pulled that shit until the 4th season, where they they said that the show wouldn't get renewed further.
The result of that shit was a disjointed mess with characters lacking screen time, getting soft-reset, no overarching plot or villains and so on and so forth.
Oh god seems I awoke some autism with that comment. Honestly I like atla and only watched korra once and have largely forgotten about it, I'm not gonna go into discussing the merits of a series I barely remember.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Meemaw finally praises the Omnissiah

Given Warhammer autist spending habits shes probably about to make a good amount of money tonight.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Meemaw finally praises the Omnissiah

She trying to understand the lore in a single stream is kinda cute, at best we are going to get to post Horus heresy

Edit: someone said that the emperor is cringe and called him corpse emperor, loyalist bullied the heretic back to the great rift like the cuck he is

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina Penging playing Minecraft

Yuuka Bear and The Coffin game part 2

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The other horse girl, Biscotti, is showcasing her horse-like nerves of steel by burning a house down to kill a spider

Also a rare liASMR stream

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Breaking news: Henya has revealed that she has a boyfriend (real). The biggest lore drop is that "the genius" is actually her surname, and not a title.
She's live on twitch right now chatting and will be playing Lethal Company with some other Vshojo peeps shortly.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Did he finally, at long last, realize that nobody gives a flying fuck about korra.
Look, I love E;R, but he's one of those people that worships TLA, he's never going to let Korra go.

He'll have covered the entire show season by season and still keep harping on it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Do it, Takeshi.

Get her the South Park permissions.

You gave the japs Shin-chan. Surely you can manage this, too.
She already has to have a team of managers watching her streams, so it would cost anything extra.

Stunned But Dumb

Look, I love E;R, but he's one of those people that worships TLA, he's never going to let Korra go.

He'll have covered the entire show season by season and still keep harping on it.
Will he stream the various avatar games, then?

kestraline

Early Adopter

SAVEHYMN playing Fears to Fathom today after the usual around one hour long zatsudan session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom