"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Big Alternative Music Festival is getting cancelled, apparently because they didn't manage to book a venue
lmao what? They didn't manage to book a venue on time? How the fuck does that happen, surely that's the first thing that's arranged.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka is live.

She was invited by Genzuki to play in the Rust Server, hope she get some EN livers to join too.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
All the more reason to jetison that model
Agreed. I do like her concept but I do feel like she might need to get an upgrade. Do a donothon and im sure the community will help her fund a new model.
1girl, {green eyes}, dark-skinned female, blush, smile, brown hair, hair between s-4191654120.png1girl, {green eyes}, dark-skinned female, blush, smile, brown hair, hair between s-3677515200.png1girl, {green eyes}, dark-skinned female, blush, smile, brown hair, hair between s-1303340098.png1girl, {green eyes}, dark-skinned female, blush, smile, brown hair, hair between s-1060673299.png

As those following the VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread might know the Vtuber ComfyLenox (formerly ComfyRana) had a stream about said disintegration of said company.
Whilst archiving the stream, i was informed that Lenox had a write-up on Joah's orchard. Smelling blood in the water, i decided to dig into Lenox/Rana looking for anything fun (mostly because Proctor is a fan) and what i found was tenuous signs of Lenox not being a true and honest woman, led by a couple of /vt/ archive posts;View attachment 56885
View attachment 56883
(warosu) (Archive) (of the archive)
The Fansly itself had some... Interesting content. (Boomer circle included for your viewing pleasure)
View attachment 56884
(Archive)
Sure, women do use dilators for medical purposes though, a rare occurrence. (some forms of cancer mainly)
The search for answers led me to the most damning evidence of transexualism yet...
And with this i call upon two-spirit whiperer @SandyCat to bless us with judgement.
View attachment 56889
Yo Skrillex! Drop that penis hard!
View attachment 56893

Probably just a shite-pile site stealing usernames, but very funny non-the-less
Hmmm. They did mention that some members were discouraged from doing certain types of content (without really specifying). Maybe this was it and it was the main problem/issue. Didn't really know about Lenox's Fansly.

Another one down

Archive

Why are people this weak?

What did Roza's Mom do now?

Roza doesnt seem like an easy person to live with. She seems extremely confrontative and possibly wants to have the last word (latinas gonna latinas). I am assuming that her mother is probably similar to her. A few weeks ago they had an argument and her mother kicked her out of the house for a few days. I am assuming they just had another fight.

No, don't care. Her "private" account is broadcasting this information to over 6000 people. If she truly cared about it not being spread around she'd either contact someone trustworthy one-on-one, or shut up and deal with the situation offline.

I don't care to assume responsibility for the wellbeing of a grown adult who has enough experience on social media to know better than this. If some users want to keep the posts they see on her accounts to themselves out of respect or concern for her they have a right to do so, but no-one else has that obligation.
Im not one to post shit from a locked account but I do agree that even if you are locked, you shouldn't be posting all of that shit to 6000 people especially when her stalker/ex/abuser/groomer probably has people in there to read all of this shit.

Negzana

Ive listened to Shiori for an hour now and I can conclusively say that I don't know what the fuck she's talking about

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Live at 7:50PM Eastern

Very curious if this will be in English or Latin as per the original in Elfen Lied.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Looks like a certain developers whining got the attention of someone important.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Roza doesnt seem like an easy person to live with. She seems extremely confrontative and possibly wants to have the last word (latinas gonna latinas). I am assuming that her mother is probably similar to her. A few weeks ago they had an argument and her mother kicked her out of the house for a few days. I am assuming they just had another fight.
fuck I scrolled past that tweet and I didn't shit on her :urtearingmeapart:
Latinx bitches are more confrontational than the average purebreed latina because they get mixed with white girl entitlement. I have the misfortune to know someone like roza and these bitches on top of always having to make an argument out of everything they're preachy as fuck. They get to be like this because in the city you can't backhand a bitch like roza without risking prison, in the countryside other women would backhand her harder than a man.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
If anyone has latina fever the one advice I will give you is to pick a girl from the countryside, most of them are not that far gone and will be decent wives if they had a dad at home even if the guy was a cunt.

Looks like a certain developers whining got the attention of someone important.

I just hope she doesn't acknowledge the dev's bitch fit because caving to that kind of people never ends well.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
lmao what? They didn't manage to book a venue on time? How the fuck does that happen, surely that's the first thing that's arranged.
Looks like they either forgot or werent able to reserve Makuhari Messe that it was the place where it was supposed to happen because they arent in their calendar
1700605005734.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I got this in my recommended I love the editing

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

No Name

Cubanodun, braindoko, blueshark, hoping for 100%, la+ de central norte and others are also known spics.
Normally I'd say there's too many of you, but I've grown strangely accustomed to you weirdos.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ive listened to Shiori for an hour now and I can conclusively say that I don't know what the fuck she's talking about
I just tuned in and the very first thing I heard was "fashion buttholes"
NVM apparently she's talking about the South Park game

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's Fishing Week over at the Tomoe Umari channel, and she's kicking it off with a stream about ocean life.

And make sure to check out Serina's newest cover later!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hey now, as someone who only ever watched the first season of Korra, I'm enjoying the season 3 play by play.
Korra's greatest sin was being the sequel to atla, it was never going to be better.
Kinda like council ngl...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231121-174219.png
I see Aviel has decided to debut another gen before Katta's re-debut

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Wemi is going to do a Karaoke stream in 3 days! Why am I posting the waiting room so far in advance you ask? No reason, no reason at all.

1700607353292.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom