"I am writing to bring to your attention a personal issue that has developed due to the online announcements made on a white page with the header 'announcement of graduation' and a body of text referring to a virtual YouTuber resigning, graduating or retiring. I have developed a trauma towards these types of announcements and they have caused me great anxiety every time I see a white page with text."vt Anon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
LOL she's dating polyphemus? I remember him from back when I was much more active on twitter years ago, that's too funny
This was a couple of years ago, they've broken up and she's been with someone else since.

NGL In this situation, I think we should be respecting her privacy and avoid sharing tweets made after privating her account, so as not to potentially endanger her.
No, don't care. Her "private" account is broadcasting this information to over 6000 people. If she truly cared about it not being spread around she'd either contact someone trustworthy one-on-one, or shut up and deal with the situation offline.

I don't care to assume responsibility for the wellbeing of a grown adult who has enough experience on social media to know better than this. If some users want to keep the posts they see on her accounts to themselves out of respect or concern for her they have a right to do so, but no-one else has that obligation.

braindoko

Mono and Ami going live at the same time... don't make me choose between :holohag: and :holohag:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It's a pre-Christmas miracle! Infamous black reviewer man E;R is back with Colt 45, Newport Menthols, Watermelon, KFC and most importantly a stream;

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Shondo has a very interesting schedule this week. Class of 09 again and a Filian collab. LA Noir is always a pretty fun game to watch too.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Rare early stream for Shiori about her Cruise. She is too embarrassed (I talk on the internet and people like me) about her job to tell most of her family what she does so it affected her video recording

Edit: Wants to rent a family in Japan and watch Conan O'Brian videos on stream

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Shondo has a very interesting schedule this week. Class of 09 again and a Filian collab. LA Noir is always a pretty fun game to watch too.

The version she posted earlier was better.

Archive

1700597702068.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"The family I live with is armed."
The way she worded that is concerning. Hexa you need to be armed.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
The Gambler in her natural habitat

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Wonder why Nasa isn't there?

That's cool. Good seeing the JP members getting to do some Japanese events. Maybe Nasa already had plans during that time or something.

Flare is such a gem.
:sanasmile:

Negzana

Panko's stream ended so I jumped over to Shiori and the first thing I hear is for protection you need an inflatable condom

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Panko's stream ended so I jumped over to Shiori and the first thing I hear is for protection you need an inflatable condom
welcome to the average shiorin experience

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
One day, I hope everyone learns that there is a limit to how much mental illness one can support. There's just the right amount you should encourage to keep the entertainment value going. Beyond that, you're just making a Hexa and that's no good.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's a pre-Christmas miracle! Infamous black reviewer man E;R is back with Colt 45, Newport Menthols, Watermelon, KFC and most importantly a stream;

Did he finally, at long last, realize that nobody gives a flying fuck about korra.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Did he finally, at long last, realize that nobody gives a flying fuck about korra.
Hey now, as someone who only ever watched the first season of Korra, I'm enjoying the season 3 play by play.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Bro... latest Korra vid was 3 days ago...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Remember ER has brain damage, he simply forgot he already has covered Korra

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom