"Remember when I first debuted and I was like 'Ehe, lads! Heh, stop, don't tease me!' and you're like 'Gehe, Loddy, gwehe' and now you're like 'Oh, you're a FUCKING HAG'"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Of all the things I have ever said to insult you, THIS is what insults you?

I do not enjoy people implying I have a relationship with people that I have no relationship with, because people are retarded and automatically assume it is true and then perpetuate the nonsense.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Damn sony is really desperately trying to get into the industry aren't they? Emphasis on "TRYING", I think they're gonna end up buying out Niji or some other property and coasting off of that while ruining it in the long term because this is obviously such a "I SMELL MONEY LET ME GET A SLICE OF THAT PIE YOU MIDGETS"
So Soyny would buy Niji just to do what Niji is already doing to itself?

:pochiidontlikeit:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What gave you the impression I was? I genuinely can't recall anything positive I said about them beyond 'that's a really great model', which is objectively true. They are a rainbow person whose Twitch bio includes they/them pronouns. I wish people would stop assuming I'm 'into someone' because I made a casual comment about them once or twice at most.
they're turbo autists please andastand

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Surprised nobody posted it yet
Bild_2023-11-21_194847579.png
Big Alternative Music Festival is getting cancelled, apparently because they didn't manage to book a venue
Bild_2023-11-21_195134603.png
Marine, Fubuki, Suisei and Calli were invited to perform and scheduled to appear

Since the Event isn't happening, Fubuki is considering making a collab with all the Holomembers that were in the Line-up

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
gods stongest brit is going into VR and will be trying beat saber(shes gonna die)

Short

God Damn the Sun
I think now's also a good time to remind anyone that needs a reminder, especially any possible lurking vtuber with green hair to learn how to practice better opsec and stop posting things on the Internet you don't want spread around. "Private" Twitters, Discord, etc aren't truly private, and anything you post is subject to become public information.

Best of luck to her.
She will never learn lol.
2023-11-21 123r2.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Surprised nobody posted it yet
View attachment 56904
Big Alternative Music Festival is getting cancelled, apparently because they didn't manage to book a venue
View attachment 56905
Marine, Fubuki, Suisei and Calli were invited to perform and scheduled to appear

Since the Event isn't happening, Fubuki is considering making a collab with all the Holomembers that were in the Line-up

Sounds like Niji management strikes again

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
As those following the VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread might know the Vtuber ComfyLenox (formerly ComfyRana) had a stream about said disintegration of said company.
Whilst archiving the stream, i was informed that Lenox had a write-up on Joah's orchard. Smelling blood in the water, i decided to dig into Lenox/Rana looking for anything fun (mostly because Proctor is a fan) and what i found was tenuous signs of Lenox not being a true and honest woman, led by a couple of /vt/ archive posts;View attachment 56885
View attachment 56883
(warosu) (Archive) (of the archive)
The Fansly itself had some... Interesting content. (Boomer circle included for your viewing pleasure)
View attachment 56884
(Archive)
Sure, women do use dilators for medical purposes though, a rare occurrence. (some forms of cancer mainly)
The search for answers led me to the most damning evidence of transexualism yet...
And with this i call upon two-spirit whiperer @SandyCat to bless us with judgement.
View attachment 56889
Yo Skrillex! Drop that penis hard!
View attachment 56893

Probably just a shite-pile site stealing usernames, but very funny non-the-less
Allow me to make a correction to a previous post of mine https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion-v1.1/page-4954#post-169367:
Hermoine Himmoine.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
What's the consensus on posting Hexa tweets right now? She should really just stop tweeting.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
tl:dr of based Filidino man not apology stream

1. The clip cover the first 20 minutes where he does his apology and people literally dying of laughter when someone mention the ukelele
  2. The person that did not want the VOD back up was him, but his managers used DSP executive privileges and upload it again anyway against his will
  3. Start to give ideas for clickbaits titles for the clippers
  4. Refuse to admit he is a boyfailure, he begged management to clip the incriminating parts
  5. Everyone bullying for sucking ass in Getting over it
  6. Apparently that stream was also privated but now it was made public for his embarrassment
  7. Chat start to spam :)
  8. Celebrating getting 100k views on his cover
  9. He says that he is only planning to make Covers because he is to shy to actually make a OG song
  10. He want to sing ADO songs
  11. Does a extremely accurate Kermit the frog out of nowhere
  12. Start talking vaguely about copyright, chat believe he can be bonked, he then gets more specific, because his impersonations are too good (according to him) he probably could get a strike, chat start to joke about his Markiplier voice but he say that he is not a brand and his natural voice sounds like him
  13. He talks about having a filter and a limiter on his OBS and his voice is still this powerful
  14. He doesnt like coffee because it give him diarrhea then try to spin it because thats now what idols say
  15. Joke about his real age being forever 21
  16. announce with absolute delight that he is going to play ARK, some hag elf with nice hips is happy today
  17. Start to soft dab in the graduation rrats saying that he has assignments for the next week, and the next week, and the next week, and the next week
  18. Just when he is going to finish the stream he ask chat if his manager is gone because he is going to say a bad word, and end screaming PINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What's the consensus on posting Hexa tweets right now? She should really just stop tweeting.
The English just can't stop trying to colonize

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
She don't stop, no reason to not post it. People post from private accounts all the time.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
tl:dr of based Filidino man not apology stream

1. The clip cover the first 20 minutes where he does his apology and people literally dying of laughter when someone mention the ukelele
  2. The person that did not want the VOD back up was him, but his managers used DSP executive privileges and upload it again anyway against his will
  3. Start to give ideas for clickbaits titles for the clippers
  4. Refuse to admit he is a boyfailure, he begged management to clip the incriminating parts
  5. Everyone bullying for sucking ass in Getting over it
  6. Apparently that stream was also privated but now it was made public for his embarrassment
  7. Chat start to spam :)
  8. Celebrating getting 100k views on his cover
  9. He says that he is only planning to make Covers because he is to shy to actually make a OG song
  10. He want to sing ADO songs
  11. Does a extremely accurate Kermit the frog out of nowhere
  12. Start talking vaguely about copyright, chat believe he can be bonked, he then gets more specific, because his impersonations are too good (according to him) he probably could get a strike, chat start to joke about his Markiplier voice but he say that he is not a brand and his natural voice sounds like him
  13. He talks about having a filter and a limiter on his OBS and his voice is still this powerful
  14. He doesnt like coffee because it give him diarrhea then try to spin it because thats now what idols say
  15. Joke about his real age being forever 21
  16. announce with absolute delight that he is going to play ARK, some hag elf with nice hips is happy today
  17. Start to soft dab in the graduation rrats saying that he has assignments for the next week, and the next week, and the next week, and the next week
  18. Just when he is going to finish the stream he ask chat if his manager is gone because he is going to say a bad word, and end screaming PINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Guys the Cutest.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Short

God Damn the Sun
I will post them for you! Is she reading this place? It feels like she is replying to shit from here.
2023-11-21.png
2023-11-21adfs.png
qewqrr2.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hexa if you are reading this, write a book about this so I can read it later, and not get dripfed chunks of the whole story.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Get ready for magical crabspider girl, Amiya Aranha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom