"Are you gonna fap to my voice?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well this is interesting, Panora and SONY just says straight up that she's "Formerly of the Four Kings"

I guess this makes sense in a way considering how saturated the market is and doing this makes it easier to find her.

Ads of her are being played over at Shibuya as well

Edit:

Yes

Damn sony is really desperately trying to get into the industry aren't they? Emphasis on "TRYING", I think they're gonna end up buying out Niji or some other property and coasting off of that while ruining it in the long term because this is obviously such a "I SMELL MONEY LET ME GET A SLICE OF THAT PIE YOU MIDGETS"
As those following the VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread might know the Vtuber ComfyLenox (formerly ComfyRana) had a stream about said disintegration of said company.
Whilst archiving the stream, i was informed that Lenox had a write-up on Joah's orchard. Smelling blood in the water, i decided to dig into Lenox/Rana looking for anything fun (mostly because Proctor is a fan) and what i found was tenuous signs of Lenox not being a true and honest woman, led by a couple of /vt/ archive posts;View attachment 56885
View attachment 56883
(warosu) (Archive) (of the archive)
The Fansly itself had some... Interesting content. (Boomer circle included for your viewing pleasure)
View attachment 56884
(Archive)
Sure, women do use dilators for medical purposes though, a rare occurrence. (some forms of cancer mainly)
The search for answers led me to the most damning evidence of transexualism yet...
And with this i call upon two-spirit whiperer @SandyCat to bless us with judgement.
View attachment 56889
Yo Skrillex! Drop that penis hard!
View attachment 56893

Probably just a shite-pile site stealing usernames, but very funny non-the-less
Bahahahahahahha, I can't fucking believe proctor was into this troon pfft.
> dilators
> speedrunner
> "they/them" pronouns
> VT Rainbow

That's a troon. Surprisingly passable voice tho. Looks like globohomo got him when he was young
The judge has spoken! The mark of the vermintide is upon thou!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Oh look, another digital artist acting like a retard, burning connections and reputation over dumb shit. Throw them on the pile. Seriously, they're hitting vtweeter levels of "to be held in disdain until proven otherwise".
judging the quality of the work now it makes sense to me. People who make art like nyaru's model are colossal faggots. She may have a very hard time finding an artist worth a shit if she's under a tight budget because the affordable ones are like 90% raging fags.
What did she say? They hate me because why?
I heard they damaged me
she basically said that if you want to be a true idol you need to be pretty and not fat, something "american" idol groups aren't.
I think now's also a good time to remind anyone that needs a reminder, especially any possible lurking vtuber with green hair to learn how to practice better opsec and stop posting things on the Internet you don't want spread around. "Private" Twitters, Discord, etc aren't truly private, and anything you post is subject to become public information.

Best of luck to her.
compelling argument, allow me to retort with why this will never happen
women
I still can't wrap my head around the female need to record themselves doing anything and posting it online

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Bahahahahahahha, I can't fucking believe proctor was into this troon pfft.
Proctor is nothing if not inclusive. Just look at the ethnic makeup of TVA.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
judging the quality of the work now it makes sense to me. People who make art like nyaru's model are colossal faggots. She may have a very hard time finding an artist worth a shit if she's under a tight budget because the affordable ones are like 90% raging fags.

she basically said that if you want to be a true idol you need to be pretty and not fat, something "american" idol groups aren't.

compelling argument, allow me to retort with why this will never happen
women
I still can't wrap my head around the female need to record themselves doing anything and posting it online
And the ones within a decent budget, that are fairly good, are always closed (the vtuber curse), only wants to work on 1-2 models every 6 months (it doesn't take that long) or they're getting hounded off twitter by other artists telling them to "OMFG RAISE YOUR PRICES OOMFIE! KILL YOUR INCOME!" and they end up never working on a model again out of depression losing all their clients. As for the Idol shit, like yeah I let people do their thing but IDOLS, especially in the J-pop/K-pop sense of the word, have standards, especially with beauty. These fat fucks and lazy bitches wanting to make a quick buck that ruin everything are trying to ruin the one hobby that has the most dedicated fanbase that won't take shit lol.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think the thing with western idorus is that the western women who have decent physiques and can sing/dance are either e-thots or not weaboo enough

If anything if you dont want to be a whore you can just luck out and go to Hololive like Caitlyin Meyers did, if she did the horny shtick with her actual persona she would be just a dime a dozen ethot

Although it would be funny if the western scene did have succesfull idols, imagine the fucking machiavellian levels of women moments

Limkin

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What did Roza's Mom do now?

1700588944855.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

New AZKi cover today! The MV will release tomorrow!

Arts to heal your soul for today!

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The dramafag stepped up cos Murray's been exposing them black corpos one by one. Still ain't gonna watch it, just gonna wait for the TL;DR.
Covered these niggas before. Wonder if he has anything new.

What I didn't cover in my video that I covered in my stream was then trying to threaten me and then buy me off in the same message. They also had hired the same minor that was in another black corpo AkioAIR.

Buying Me.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

It looks like COVER is letting a lot of people in their Office

Mainly Illustrators and Journalists

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
/vt/ and council lesbo squad in shambles.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Proctor is nothing if not inclusive. Just look at the ethnic makeup of TVA.

So to clarify:
Raging British Fäggot - Proctor
Pagpag-Eating, Balut-sucking Flips - Awoogers
Donkey Fucking Spics - Nenelove, Takodachi
Dog-Eating Chinks - superduper, Gaotye
Dramafägs - Kuri Rinji, Bannedvtmemes
Meatfucker - Reticule
Boomer Kaiju - Godzilla

Please add the others I am tired AF.

Covered these niggas before. Wonder if he has anything new.

What I didn't cover in my video that I covered in my stream was then trying to threaten me and then buy me off in the same message. They also had hired the same minor that was in another black corpo AkioAIR.

View attachment 56901

I think I read this before. So this is them huh. Looks like Purple Keemstar wants the "I exposed a black Vtuber corpo" clout. He probably got ignored by the British Whore with his previous expose of Ant.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I can't fucking believe proctor was into this troon pfft.

What gave you the impression I was? I genuinely can't recall anything positive I said about them beyond 'that's a really great model', which is objectively true. They are a rainbow person whose Twitch bio includes they/them pronouns. I wish people would stop assuming I'm 'into someone' because I made a casual comment about them once or twice at most.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So to clarify:
Raging British Fäggot - Proctor
Pagpag-Eating, Balut-sucking Flips - Awoogers
Donkey Fucking Spics - Nenelove, Takodachi
Dog-Eating Chinks - superduper, Gaotye
Dramafägs - Kuri Rinji, Bannedvtmemes
Meatfucker - Reticule
Boomer Kaiju - Godzilla

Please add the others I am tired AF.

I think I read this before. So this is them huh. Looks like Purple Keemstar wants the "I exposed a black Vtuber corpo" clout. He probably got ignored by the British Whore with his previous expose of Ant.
Cubanodun, braindoko, blueshark, hoping for 100%, la+ de central norte and others are also known spics.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What gave you the impression I was? I genuinely can't recall anything positive I said about them beyond 'that's a really great model', which is objectively true. They are a rainbow person whose Twitch bio includes they/them pronouns. I wish people would stop assuming I'm 'into someone' because I made a casual comment about them once or twice at most.
Of all the things I have ever said to insult you, THIS is what insults you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom