"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

Time to shill a rare Selen & Millie collab, plus two of the new guys (who are actually pretty watchable compared to the usual Nijimales that plague this forum)

And I was just wondering, why is the Pippa thread withholding critical information?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
And I was just wondering, why is the Pippa thread withholding critical information?

>"Female"
Whatever helps you sleep, buddy.

Salado

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Cannibalism stream is scheduled. It's so over Shiina bros, the brainworms got her.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
zoomers think it's a movie :Vesper-UNHINGED: bryan lee o malley peaked at scott pilgrim and hasn't done anything good ever since, he doesn't really need to because he can live off of royalties but it's such a shame. I'm interested the effects scott pilgrim will have in vtubing :pochiidontlikeit:
Scott Pilgrim media quality: comic>game>>>>>>>>movie.
The comic is probably more gay than I remember but I liked it back in the day, the game had Anamanaguchi for the soundtrack and was a good River City style beat'em up, the movie sucked.
Reference sheet tax with some unused outfit designs:
1700296428620465.png

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Dinovember 2023: Week 2

Grarrl Brown
Grarrl_Brown_by_Ranasaur.jpg

Grarrl Brown is an American T. rex man (No Pippa, I do not know if his name is a Neopets reference, but it probably is). First thing I have to mention is that I know his current model is pretty atrocious but he is getting a redesign sometime soon so hopefully this will be remedied. One thing I forgot to mention when I gave my thoughts on Jurard T Rexford was that I find it a bit difficult to get into male vtubers. I think a big part of it is that with female vtubers you get a variety of body types ranging from petite to titty monster and anything in between and along with that you get some models that are made for sex appeal and others that are modest. With male vtubers your choices are twink and muscular twink and all of them look like fujobait. However, Grarrl occasionally circumvents this debuff with his T. rex model designed by Redclaw (I think) from last year.
Grarrl T Rex.jpg
Grarrl himself is a huge tokusatsu nerd and is pretty pleased with the current resurgence of kaiju media. I may not be into the Monsterverse but I really enjoy listening to someone very knowledgeable and passionate about a subject that they’ve been into for a long time. He’s also really into Zoids and does hand cam steams building his zoid kits including his most recent streams where he is building his favorite Zoid Berserk Fuhrer. Grarrl kind of functions like the glue of the small indie dinotuber community and can often be seen in the chats of dino 2 views or directly collaborating with them. I do get a little bit of that artificial Twitch “everyone is friends” feeling with him but for the most part he seems like a genuinely nice guy who wants to form a sense of community among indies rather than the typical crab bucket mentality you see with Twitch no views and vtweeters. I’ve never actually managed to catch a gameplay stream of his (aside from one Powerwasher collab with Trexie). As he streams exclusively on Twitch and does not have an archive channel on YouTube I can’t really look at his back log. The one steam up on his channel that is supposedly of the Warhammer 40k Boltgunner game is actually just him getting excited about Godzilla’s 69th anniversary (not that I’m complaining, it just would have been nice to talk about his gameplay). Definitely check him out if you are into kit building streams, kaiju, or any other dinosaur or tokusatsu adjacent media.

Skiddosaurus Rex
Skiddosaur reference.jpg

Skiddo is a celestial dinosaur which I guess means that she is simultaneously a T. rex from prehistoric Earth and an alien that happens to look like a dinosaur. I don’t know, I don’t really care for lore and thankfully neither does she. Her design isn’t anything to write home about but I’m glad she recently got a revamp as her old design was far too Gura like. I appreciate that she tries to distinguish herself from other dinotuber with the star motif and I like how the star highlights jiggle around in her eyes when she blinks, it reminds me of Lumi’s old model. I also really like her mascot Scout the Triceratops. Remember when I was talking about how dinotubers who don’t actually talk about dinosaurs should do retrogaming and boomer music content instead? Skiddo is the latter half of that formula. The setlists for her karaokes usually range from the late 70s/early 80s to the 2000s and focus on poppy and comedic songs. Mainstays of these karaokes are YMCA, Wellerman, The Black Parade, SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now), and Weird Al parodies. Ok, maybe these songs aren’t as old as I made them sound but on the spectrum of hag to zoomer, her musical tastes are closer to hag than most vtubers. How is her singing you ask? Well, I’ve heard some here describe Fauna and Ame’s singing as having SOVL and that description definitely applies here as well. She isn’t that great (I think her mike quality makes her sound worse as well) but she is having fun and that makes her fun to listen to. She is a really big Hololive fan and often sings their songs during her karaokes. I believe her oshi is Korone, but I know for sure her dad is a Bae fan (which strikes me as odd, I’d figure that Bae’s hyper zoomer “no media before 2010 exists” would be insufferable to anyone over their 30s). Speaking of her dad, he is a mod on her channel and sometimes shows up on her streams. Apparently this wasn’t always the case, she didn’t tell her parents about her vtuber activities but I guess her dad sent her a text backseating her in one of the games she was playing on stream and revealed that he knew about it pretty much from the beginning. Aside from karaokes she typically plays whatever games are popular with vtubers like Passpartout and Holocure. Her most interesting and rarest streams are her craft streams. So far, I think the only thing she has built on stream was a diorama of a bakery complete with electrical wiring. She likes crafting so hopefully she does more of these in the future. If there were one word I would use to describe Skiddo, it would be comfy. There is something relaxing and wholesome about her small streamer feel. Check her out if you’re into cozy streamers and SOVLful singers, just beware of frequent poop jokes.
EDIT: What coincidental timing that she gets mentioned a few pages ago. She addressed this on stream yesterday, glad to see everything worked out well for everyone involved.

The last one is where she addresses the conflict with Rexford, it's at the very end

Diana Sora
Diana Sora Reference.png

Diana Sora is a Portuguese Velociraptor girl, though her accent sounds Russian to me. I like her color scheme, I think it works very well for a dromaeosaur but oddly enough, I like her full on dinosaur form better than her actual model. It’s not something that shows up on stream (aside from the intermission screen) more like a drawing she uses to represent herself. Speaking of drawing, she is a pretty good artist as well.
diana_wet_by_dianasora.jpgcrackraptor_by_dianasora.jpglittle_goodie_two_shoes_by_dianasora.jpg
She seems to know her dinosaurs pretty well and occasionally plays dinosaur games. Aside from these her choice in games are all over the place ranging from “horror” games like FNAF, Pokémon/Digimon, and even that new game, Little Goodie Two Shoes. She is a pretty big fan of this game and as you may have guessed she is into yuri, which may worry some. As far as I have seen her politics and sexuality talk are pretty much relegated to her Twitter and rarely comes up on stream. Even when she is discussing it, she is never hateful, judgmental, or preachy about. She just believes what you would expect a young female Twitch streamer would but doesn’t try to shove it down anyone’s throats, I just figured I should be honest with you guys about it. As for the streams themselves, she is fairly high energy and has a lot of those zoomer Twitch alerts and redeems that assure that something is always happening on screen. Also, unlike most Twitch streamers she has an archive channel up on Youtube which I greatly appreciate. Check her out if you want a high energy goofball with the occasional dinosaur stream sprinkled in.

Trexie is currently doing her monetization punishment/celebration stream. She just got her first akasupa

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dinovember 2023: Week 2

Grarrl Brown
View attachment 56516

Grarrl Brown is an American T. rex man (No Pippa, I do not know if his name is a Neopets reference, but it probably is). First thing I have to mention is that I know his current model is pretty atrocious but he is getting a redesign sometime soon so hopefully this will be remedied. One thing I forgot to mention when I gave my thoughts on Jurard T Rexford was that I find it a bit difficult to get into male vtubers. I think a big part of it is that with female vtubers you get a variety of body types ranging from petite to titty monster and anything in between and along with that you get some models that are made for sex appeal and others that are modest. With male vtubers your choices are twink and muscular twink and all of them look like fujobait. However, Grarrl occasionally circumvents this debuff with his T. rex model designed by Redclaw (I think) from last year.
View attachment 56515
Grarrl himself is a huge tokusatsu nerd and is pretty pleased with the current resurgence of kaiju media. I may not be into the Monsterverse but I really enjoy listening to someone very knowledgeable and passionate about a subject that they’ve been into for a long time. He’s also really into Zoids and does hand cam steams building his zoid kits including his most recent streams where he is building his favorite Zoid Berserk Fuhrer. Grarrl kind of functions like the glue of the small indie dinotuber community and can often be seen in the chats of dino 2 views or directly collaborating with them. I do get a little bit of that artificial Twitch “everyone is friends” feeling with him but for the most part he seems like a genuinely nice guy who wants to form a sense of community among indies rather than the typical crab bucket mentality you see with Twitch no views and vtweeters. I’ve never actually managed to catch a gameplay stream of his (aside from one Powerwasher collab with Trexie). As he streams exclusively on Twitch and does not have an archive channel on YouTube I can’t really look at his back log. The one steam up on his channel that is supposedly of the Warhammer 40k Boltgunner game is actually just him getting excited about Godzilla’s 69th anniversary (not that I’m complaining, it just would have been nice to talk about his gameplay). Definitely check him out if you are into kit building streams, kaiju, or any other dinosaur or tokusatsu adjacent media.

Skiddosaurus Rex
View attachment 56517

Skiddo is a celestial dinosaur which I guess means that she is simultaneously a T. rex from prehistoric Earth and an alien that happens to look like a dinosaur. I don’t know, I don’t really care for lore and thankfully neither does she. Her design isn’t anything to write home about but I’m glad she recently got a revamp as her old design was far too Gura like. I appreciate that she tries to distinguish herself from other dinotuber with the star motif and I like how the star highlights jiggle around in her eyes when she blinks, it reminds me of Lumi’s old model. I also really like her mascot Scout the Triceratops. Remember when I was talking about how dinotubers who don’t actually talk about dinosaurs should do retrogaming and boomer music content instead? Skiddo is the latter half of that formula. The setlists for her karaokes usually range from the late 70s/early 80s to the 2000s and focus on poppy and comedic songs. Mainstays of these karaokes are YMCA, Wellerman, The Black Parade, SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now), and Weird Al parodies. Ok, maybe these songs aren’t as old as I made them sound but on the spectrum of hag to zoomer, her musical tastes are closer to hag than most vtubers. How is her singing you ask? Well, I’ve heard some here describe Fauna and Ame’s singing as having SOVL and that description definitely applies here as well. She isn’t that great (I think her mike quality makes her sound worse as well) but she is having fun and that makes her fun to listen to. She is a really big Hololive fan and often sings their songs during her karaokes. I believe her oshi is Korone, but I know for sure her dad is a Bae fan (which strikes me as odd, I’d figure that Bae’s hyper zoomer “no media before 2010 exists” would be insufferable to anyone over their 30s). Speaking of her dad, he is a mod on her channel and sometimes shows up on her streams. Apparently this wasn’t always the case, she didn’t tell her parents about her vtuber activities but I guess her dad sent her a text backseating her in one of the games she was playing on stream and revealed that he knew about it pretty much from the beginning. Aside from karaokes she typically plays whatever games are popular with vtubers like Passpartout and Holocure. Her most interesting and rarest streams are her craft streams. So far, I think the only thing she has built on stream was a diorama of a bakery complete with electrical wiring. She likes crafting so hopefully she does more of these in the future. If there were one word I would use to describe Skiddo, it would be comfy. There is something relaxing and wholesome about her small streamer feel. Check her out if you’re into cozy streamers and SOVLful singers, just beware of frequent poop jokes.
EDIT: What coincidental timing that she gets mentioned a few pages ago. She addressed this on stream yesterday, glad to see everything worked out well for everyone involved.

The last one is where she addresses the conflict with Rexford, it's at the very end

Diana Sora
View attachment 56518

Diana Sora is a Portuguese Velociraptor girl, though her accent sounds Russian to me. I like her color scheme, I think it works very well for a dromaeosaur but oddly enough, I like her full on dinosaur form better than her actual model. It’s not something that shows up on stream (aside from the intermission screen) more like a drawing she uses to represent herself. Speaking of drawing, she is a pretty good artist as well.
View attachment 56512View attachment 56513View attachment 56514
She seems to know her dinosaurs pretty well and occasionally plays dinosaur games. Aside from these her choice in games are all over the place ranging from “horror” games like FNAF, Pokémon/Digimon, and even that new game, Little Goodie Two Shoes. She is a pretty big fan of this game and as you may have guessed she is into yuri, which may worry some. As far as I have seen her politics and sexuality talk are pretty much relegated to her Twitter and rarely comes up on stream. Even when she is discussing it, she is never hateful, judgmental, or preachy about. She just believes what you would expect a young female Twitch streamer would but doesn’t try to shove it down anyone’s throats, I just figured I should be honest with you guys about it. As for the streams themselves, she is fairly high energy and has a lot of those zoomer Twitch alerts and redeems that assure that something is always happening on screen. Also, unlike most Twitch streamers she has an archive channel up on Youtube which I greatly appreciate. Check her out if you want a high energy goofball with the occasional dinosaur stream sprinkled in.

Trexie is currently doing her monetization punishment/celebration stream. She just got her first akasupa

Using smaller paragraphs and/or bullet points for lists would make this a lot easier to read, my dude.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I saw this on my timeline so now you have to see it too

This shit bothers me way more than it should but its mainly the quality of those 2 photos. Jesus fucking christ take a decent photo that doesnt look like someone with a Razr flip phone from 2006 took it. Its so blurry and it has so much noise.

hylic

This one took an absurdly long time (18 hours) to make because I'm still getting used to a new workflow. Collab streams are so much harder to TL than normal zatsudans

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This shit bothers me way more than it should but its mainly the quality of those 2 photos. Jesus fucking christ take a decent photo that doesnt look like someone with a Razr flip phone from 2006 took it. Its so blurry and it has so much noise.

It's blurry because she has ten trillion beauty filters active.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Iori is about to stream Portal 2, but right now she's chatting (and smooching chat)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's blurry because she has ten trillion beauty filters active.
It's blurry because the camera has a sense of decency and refuses to take clear pictures of such unimaginable whores.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Oh god.
I'm a dino vtuber now.
I am Dinovember.

Stunned But Dumb

Iori is about to stream Portal 2, but right now she's chatting (and smooching chat)

I wasn't going to post it, but I'm sure someone's collecting this person's chats like trading cards
1700358378750.png

I just gotta wonder if Rapture Queen lurks here

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
If you needed a motivation to watch this stream greater than spending time with Ami, she's going to play the greatest dinosaur game of all time.
Glad to see we have a fourth shill cultist Bucko to post the daily Ami reminder! Even if you don't watch all of today's Ami stream, i highly recommend the Trespasser part, it was real good and here are three short clips i made of it to whet your appetite (for destruction) (of the physics engine)
DOOR STUCK (yes like the famous CS clip but different)

No operator, or functional arm available

Not even Raptors can stand Trespassers combat...

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Join the secret cabal where we groom Randon until he plays Starsector

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh god.
I'm a dino vtuber now.
I am Dinovember.
Yer a lizard ya bloody lump 'o scales 'nd lard, ya don' gunna call yerself a dino nae ya git.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom