"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Am I missing something? I don't remember seeing henya having solo concert in vshojo.
AFAIK she joined too late for the concert and wasn't going to participate, but they managed to give her a 3D model and got her in.

3D studio bottleneck seems to be a big issue for Hololive, i guess that's why they changed the policy regarding 3D showcases . A step in the right direction, despite being a bit late.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
continue off mismatch

1. Glad that they chose Live2D since Gura cant wear a VR headset due injury

2. complained about holo management, jealous that the suisei and holoID gets to do 3d singing in the cons, saying that if they can't provide her a 3d concert at least give her one in a convention somewhere but they still denied her multiple times, including some germany cons.

3. Says 3d things seems hopeless "I'm never gonna get a real 3d solo concert", birthday 3d concert already delayed half a year. "Insist" her 3 year anniversary stream since february but hololive management ghosted her, and unlikely she will get a 4th year one, will try "insisting" again.

Edit: now we have confirmation that vshojo is the best place to be for entubers :selenpointandlaugh:
Imagine filthy gaijin thinking they should be treated like true Japanese master race.

More seriously, she's not alone in this. IIRC, Aki had serious difficulties getting her birthday concert rolling last/this year, too. And sololives aren't just given to members nilly willy, I think the majority don't have one to their name, and certainly no annual ones unless you're Suisei.

I understand her frustration, but it's important to remember that she's not alone with these experiences.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
LISTEN HERE YOU FAG, YOU MIGHT NOT APRECIATE THE ARTISTRY OF ADVERTISEMENTS BUT I DO. BY WATCHING ADS YOU MIGHT FIND A GOOD PRODUCT YOU WEREN'T PREVIOUSLY AWARE OF (you might even find a new vtuber or corpo to share) AND YOU ALSO GIVE SOME PENNIES TO THE CREATORS YOU WATCH SO MIND YOUR TONGUE!

I will send a $2 SC asking "What's your favourite product" while continuing to skip ads. The chuubas will still get more than if 100 people watching didn't have adblock, and I get the random product recommendations I'm still not going to buy.

>SSS tags

Okay, okay. Not bad, not ba-

>D tier
>Exhibitionism, Anal, Vanilla

1700318709910.png

Shame.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Imagine filthy gaijin thinking they should be treated like true Japanese master race.

More seriously, she's not alone in this. IIRC, Aki had serious difficulties getting her birthday concert rolling last/this year, too. And sololives aren't just given to members nilly willy, I think the majority don't have one to their name, and certainly no annual ones unless you're Suisei.

I understand her frustration, but it's important to remember that she's not alone with these experiences.
As far as I remember, there were also a couple of JP 3D lives that were delayed due to lack of staffs for the new studio, I remember them tweeting about it. I think the recent Botan live was meant for her anniversary 3 months ago.

Limkin

Kiara should stop comparing her to the very best, and then get upset that she is not treated like one, and isn't one. Hololive has been on record for every financial report saying how they keep investing more and more into making 3D content, because their current capabilities are nowhere near where they want them to be. It's not like they can just triple amount of studios, trained staff (which seems to be the bottleneck right now) and magically give everyone a concert every week. Cover is very much stumbling upwards in the way they do things, they keep failing but overall move forward

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
shit that goes for you too you damn anteater

be more like Todd. He's wrong, but that's a good thing in this case.

Todd Howard, who famously swung his dick around on stage over how good Fallout 76 was going to be (Exhibitionism), then proceeded to fuck the entire release (Vanilla), and especially ass-fuck anyone that tried to order any of the special feelies editions and only got bargain bin knockoffs of what was advertised (Anal)?

:smugrys: Nah, I'm good.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
shit that goes for you too you damn anteater

be more like Todd. He's wrong, but that's a good thing in this case.
Figures Todd would want people to watch him reproduce.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
COPIED from the past General post from @Sankisei :

Cover finally admits a lack of staff and problems with equipment as the main reason for the delay of 3D Debuts and other Birthdays and Anniversary so far:Rio,Fuma,Flare,Izuru,Botan and Nene had theirs delayed
OH NO COVER HATES HOMOS AND BOTAN AND NENE AND FLARE
I have nothing against Kiara and i kinda like how open she is when critizicing Managment but saying that JPs get their 3D at time its wrong and it gets easily dissproved with just a basic search in this forum
Even Homos who need their 3D to get some CCV get their 3Ds delayed for God Sake
And please dont fucking compare a company with over 70+ people to the rest

thirteenorphans

When a woman complains she's not asking to be dismissed or for a solution, she just wants to vent. I advise that of you that aren't close to real women to remember this if you ever find yourself in a relationship

frz

I understand her frustration, but it's important to remember that she's not alone with these experiences

As far as I remember, there were also a couple of JP 3D lives that were delayed due to lack of staffs for the new studio, I remember them tweeting about it. I think the recent Botan live was meant for her anniversary 3 months ago.
Delayed != not getting one at all? What are you guys on?????

She already gave up on the notion of a solo concert. It's the anniversary concert that every JP gets but she doesn't that she mainly vented about.

I will send a $2 SC asking "What's your favourite product" while continuing to skip ads. The chuubas will still get more than if 100 people watching didn't have adblock, and I get the random product recommendations I'm still not going to buy.

>SSS tags

Okay, okay. Not bad, not ba-

>D tier
>Exhibitionism, Anal, Vanilla

View attachment 56467

Shame.

She put forced on SSS and you surprised Vanilla is in D, tbh Ex is a pretty hit or miss since a lot of them don't feature you know actual sex.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I don't know who this is but I got a random gift sub for her. I checked the stream it came from and over 300+ gift subs were given, most of which came from one guy. which is about 100 more than the total number of views this stream has.

some people are fuckin crazy.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Cover finally admits a lack of staff and problems with equipment as the main reason for the delay of 3D Debuts and other Birthdays and Anniversary so far:Rio,Fuma,Flare,Izuru,Botan and Nene had theirs delayed
I have nothing against Kiara and i kinda like how open she is when critizicing Managment but saying that JPs get their 3D at time its wrong and it gets easily dissproved with just a basic search in this forum

thanks i tought this was common knolewdge
Delayed != not getting one at all? What are you guys on?????

She already gave up on the notion of a solo concert. It's the anniversary concert that every JP gets but she doesn't that she mainly vented about.

She put forced on SSS and you surprised Vanilla is in D, tbh Ex is a pretty hit or miss since a lot of them don't feature you know actual sex.
neither do the UPROAR boys but i dont see them complaining all over the place
I think she is just exxagerating or she forgot there are not enough employees in the 3D studio to give a 3D to 70 people
Also i dont think some people shouldnt talk about favoritism when HoloStars always have been neglected normal things because nobody watched them

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Luna gonna play Ark

New Ebihurai Animation, get your hag laughs here!

Fauna says there is bugs in our food. First, Wendy's puts fingers in chili and now it's bugs in ketchup!

Caught Calli talking about a off-collab with Haachama possibly early next month. And also possibly eating gross things, like scorpion lolipops and such. (As a batsu game.) Wants to do a "weird food" off collab. Also wants to do off-collabs with Milky Queen and Lui.

Towa got her 3.0, a bit surprised nobody posted that. Seems to mostly encompass the same 3.0 stuff as other talents. Hip shake around 25:45 mark was something though. She also got a tongue out toggle lol.

image.png

New AZKi ref sheets just dropped.

Inmate medicine time, let's gooo.

For Laplus Poster, and Nene lover.

frz

There's no 3rd year kiara anniversary. It's not delayed since it's not happening at all. And there likely wont be a 4th one.

Botan & Nene is actually a good example here, they debuted around the same time as Kiara, has less subs than her. They each has 3 anniversary concerts, Kiara has 0. , Delayed or not it still happened. 1st year not getting one is understandable cuz of Covid, but they denied her 2nd, ghosted her 3rd and 4th.

And before you guys bring up homostars, they get 3d anniversary too

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I can't wait for the rest of the new guys to debut tomorrow:LOL:(y)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
SENA FINALLY WOKE UP DAY2DAY2DAY2DAY2DAY2DAY2DAY2DAY2 GET ON NOWWWWWWWW!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
There's no 3rd year kiara anniversary. It's not delayed since it's not happening at all. And there likely wont be a 4th one.

Botan & Nene is actually a good example here, they debuted around the same time as Kiara, has less subs than her. They each has 3 anniversary concerts, Kiara has 0. , Delayed or not it still happened. 1st year not getting one is understandable cuz of Covid, but they denied her 2nd, ghosted her 3rd and 4th.

And before you guys bring up homostars, they get 3d anniversary too

Izuru isnt part of UPROAR
Do your Starts reps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom