"I thought you liked it raw!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
continue off mismatch

1. Glad that they chose Live2D since Gura cant wear a VR headset due injury

2. complained about holo management, jealous that the suisei and holoID gets to do 3d singing in the cons, saying that if they can't provide her a 3d concert at least give her one in a convention somewhere but they still denied her multiple times, including some germany cons.

3. Says 3d things seems hopeless "I'm never gonna get a real 3d solo concert", birthday 3d concert already delayed half a year. "Insist" her 3 year anniversary stream since february but hololive management ghosted her, and unlikely she will get a 4th year one, will try "insisting" again.

Edit: now we have confirmation that vshojo is the best place to be for entubers :selenpointandlaugh:
I know Ina's 3D concert was also delayed all the way from May. Has she ever ranted about it?

PekoWick

Hololive girl doesn't get her own 3D concert in spite of working for the company and making them bank for three years.

In comparison, Henya wanted and got a 3D concert after being with Vshojo for less than three months.
Is kiara not part of fes3 and fes4? Is she not part of hololive summer where she have 3 performance? Is she not part of connect the world concert? Kiara also have her 3D showcase this year right?

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another day, another rocket launch. This time, it's the second test launch of Elon Musk's Starship.

USS IOWA

Is kiara not part of fes3 and fes4? Is she not part of hololive summer where she have 3 performance? Is she not part of connect the world concert? Kiara also have her 3D showcase this year right?
Her problem is that she didnt participate in those event, The problem is that EN never got use the studio for their own personal projects. Kiaras 3D was supposed to be on her Anniversary which is in September, Bae complained on her last space that she didnt get to use the studio, And I remember Mori also said the studio cancelled her reservation cause some unknown reason.

I don't have problem with what kiara said but this post is completely wrong about hololive not getting their 3D.
Ahhh sorry, Yeah A company that only handles fewer talents will rarely find any logistical problems. But still I see why Kiara is still frustrated in her situation, Being in the company for five years and her requests is being ignored or shut down can cause her some frustration. Especially one of the things she wants to do is to dance and sing on a stage, ableit stage or on a 3D space.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Miori is chatting before she does a hentai tag tierlist later.

She hates architects...:pikaufuk:

But she loves chubby/thicc. ^_^ And she's one of the few girls who doesn't like yaoi!

vivaldi_9LgK0vpv3O.jpg
vivaldi_oRcC69Hf6m.jpg
vivaldi_rQapk7WGN5.jpg
vivaldi_4tYhbSM4zX.jpg

She is streaming now

PekoWick

Her problem is that she didnt participate in those event, The problem is that EN never got use the studio for their own personal projects. Kiaras 3D was supposed to be on her Anniversary which is in September, Bae complained on her last space that she didnt get to use the studio, And I remember Mori also said the studio cancelled her reservation cause some unknown reason.
I don't have problem with what kiara said but this post is completely wrong about hololive not getting their 3D.
Hololive girl doesn't get her own 3D concert in spite of working for the company and making them bank for three years.

In comparison, Henya wanted and got a 3D concert after being with Vshojo for less than three months.

frz

Honestly poaching henya might be one of the best move in vtubing history. She just has this aura that makes everyone interacting with her likeable and already erased most of the bad will towards the org. On top of of that you got a great talent who likes singing/dancing and hard working af.

One of the people participating in a 30+ people group concert and a whole solo concert is very different aint it.

Re:summer fes. She did get multiple songs
but 2 of it was holotori and not her solo. Idk what the 3rd one is. But i suspect another collab?

Edit:
Am I missing something? I don't remember seeing henya having solo concert in vshojo.
No idea, only went off the other dude didnt see the concert

Last edited:

PekoWick

Honestly poaching henya might be one of the best move in vtubing history. She just has this aura that makes everyone interacting with her likeable and already erased most of the bad will towards the org. On top of of that you got a great talent who likes singing/dancing and hard working af.

One of the people participating in a 30+ people group concert and a whole solo concert is very different aint it.

Re:summer fes. She did get multiple songs but 2 of it was holotori and not her solo. Idk what the 3rd one is. But i suspect another collab?

End note: imagine the shitshow if Vshojo poached kiara. Unlikely to happen, but the chance is there.
Am I missing something? I don't remember seeing henya having solo concert in vshojo.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I took screenshots. Redjuice messed up his layers and accidentally colored over stuff near the end, so if he posts them later they will be slightly different from these which were taken from the stream itself. (edit: he tweeted a zoomed out shot of all of them)
redjuice 80% devil.png
redjuice santa.png
redjuice mecha.png
1700307517220827.png
redjuice 90% devil.png
Edit: Oh, he tweeted:

And the other ones I didn't post were the one that was already in the tweet I posted earlier, and Ina.

And finally:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I took screenshots. Redjuice messed up his layers and accidentally colored over stuff near the end, so if he posts them later they will be slightly different from these which were taken from the stream itself.
View attachment 56465
View attachment 56464
View attachment 56463
View attachment 56461
View attachment 56462
And the other ones I didn't post were the one that was already in the tweet I posted earlier, and Ina.
And finally:

I really like the 99% angel one
It just seems to work

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

soap suds

Reimu's new outfit reveal.

And here's a highlight video of Enna's last stream on Watchdogs. It was fun to watch her play through and I hope she picks up more games like this. Mainly so I can laugh at her fumbling around, but also because she genuinely has fun playing them.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Here something interesting in relation to the talk about 3D concerts thingie.

Those three are the JKT48 (ID AKB48 branch) vtubers, or JKT48v that was debuted several months back. They appeared as part of the MC of the stage of a ID convention that happened today and tomorrow (Indo time) alongside the IRL JKT48 talents and these vtuber already got 3D models to sing around.

Its interesting thing, especially if you consider just how fast these three were able to get 3D if compared to say... Holo IDs.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom