"Freedom lady go!"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing at 6PM JST.

Followed by Usuwa Suu at 7PM JST.

I think someone mentioned Ririka is the most normal in ReGloss but I kinda doubt it.

Also she refers to Fate's Gilgamesh as "Gil-sama".

Her lunch also got into the news.

I watched yesterday's lunch stream and she had fried Lotus roots and scrambled eggs.

Marine talking about her project costs.

Seems she looks beyond just the financials.

Big game from my childhood, wonder how the remake will be.

Watching a few playthroughs I am impressed. Improved graphics, new music (and you can still choose the SNES music apparently), and QOL additions. I am tempted to get it myself and compare with the time I played the original.
FWIW Virtual Gorilla and Mitora is close to Nimbus Land, Magrona got to Land's End on day one, Okayu and Luis Cammy has also played the game, Kazami Kuku as well. Sora and Pekora will also play later today.
For first timer, Mahjong Vtuber Asahi Nina played yesterday and it was fun seeing someone's first time experience with SMRPG. Asking why Mario who is not a prince and only a plumber is the one who saves Peach, some mentions about NTR when talking about Peach getting kidnapped by Bowser, why Peach is the ruler of a kingdom of mushrooms, and some more. She was shocked in the beginning when she only saw Peach's lower half thinking she got hanged by Bowser or got the Tomoe Mami treatment.
Also during Bowyer's battle when the boss is offscreen and the dialogue box has all the sentences ending in -nya she thought there was a cat (like Ichihime in Mahjong Soul), saw Bowyer and got so angry she skipped all the boss dialogue. There's also the new triple attack feature and she had Mario Kart PTSD (hates Rainbow Road, just see it for yourself and you know what I'm talking about).

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Pippa really started to have selling power. Over the last year and at all the cons I've been to on both West and East coast, this has been the case at a lot of artist booths that sold merch with her likeness. Let's not forget she always attracts large crowds for meet and greets.

UberSoldat

Rare Hada clip from a rare Hada stream

Probably the only KR clipper and translator I know, which is helpful at the very least

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Mori Update : Off-Collab with Milky Queen (maybe Warioware) and Haachama in the plans.
After solving tadpole pond music puzzle she joked she might have a future in Music.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mori Update : Off-Collab with Milky Queen (maybe Warioware) and Haachama in the plans.
Not gonna happen, Warioware perms lost, streams banned:

Redjuice is streaming and has SEVERAL IRyS variations (and an Ina) (youtube link) (tweet) He's even dropping IRyS lore now! And the previously secret underwear character sheet was shown on stream:
1700295783725.png
IRyS raided Kronii so I left it in the background, and here's a Kronii quote for the board: "'Crocs with socks', I think is a sin and whoever does that should go to hell."

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Jupi art very cute actually kinda looks like Rie? Probably a coincidence

Limkin

"Gura can't sing because she got hit with a phone on the head". You people aren't actually serious are you? This is just an elaborate joke right? She didn't really decide to come up with such a lazy and nonsensical excuse and this is just a bait? How on earth do her fans still think all of this is fine and keep forgiving her for everything. She could stab a man, rape his corpse, eat it and they will still find a way where none of this is her fault
I continue to be surprised that anybody still has the energy to be angry about this shit. Get well soon, sir.
Surprised yes, angry no. I just never saw a fanbase of anything in my life that gets so blatantly taken advantage of and they are cool with it. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience and I am here only to wait for the moment until their patience eventually runs out. Or to be even more surprised with new lows if it doesn't

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

"Gura can't sing because she got hit with a phone on the head". You people aren't actually serious are you? This is just an elaborate joke right? She didn't really decide to come up with such a lazy and nonsensical excuse and this is just a bait? How on earth do her fans still think all of this is fine and keep forgiving her for everything. She could stab a man, rape his corpse, eat it and they will still find a way where none of this is her fault
phone hort

mismatch

I continue to be surprised that anybody still has the energy to be angry about this shit. Get well soon, sir.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
What exactly made you think a woman raping a corpse was an appropriate thing to post here??
Last edited by a moderator:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Theres nothing wrong with trying Chinese once in a while.
I got my fill of chinese let downs for a lifetime thanks to Nadeshiko.

Never again.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I got my fill of chinese let downs for a lifetime thanks to Nadeshiko.

Never again.
While I don't blame you, that's still weakness, my friend.
Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to make terrible life decisions.

Stunned But Dumb

Sometimes you gotta take a bite of that chicken fried rice

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran 43k endurance

New Anon VOD

And some MVs

Panko Enjoyer

While I don't blame you, that's still weakness, my friend.
Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to make terrible life decisions.
Is this why you change your pfp to a dog? In hope that a chink would eat you?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Is this why you change your pfp to a dog? In hope that a chink would eat you?
No, I am just an expert backseater.

Have random 1view. Saw them playing Battlefield 1, so I figure why not.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
we were not ready for British Pippa, this is the first signal of the End times
If British Pippa meets Moldy Pippa, does that mean the seventh seal has been broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom