"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panko Enjoyer

No, I am just an expert backseater.

Have random 1view. Saw them playing Battlefield 1, so I figure why not.

:incoming:
They are restreaming from twitch where they have 14 viewers, so she's a 2view, not a 1view.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
:incoming:
They are restreaming from twitch where they have 14 viewers, so she's a 2view, not a 1view.
She probably was a one-view before she got linked here.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Saw this a week ago. Didn't bother to post since it wasn't directly vtuber-related, but it's relevant to this post:

Any corpo that gets their yellow checkmark on twitter will also get $1000 to spend on ads for the month.

So more Idol shilling then since they actually cough up for the verified thing and icon on their profiles. YouTube isn't enough for them.

Not-Username

"Gura can't sing because she got hit with a phone on the head". You people aren't actually serious are you? This is just an elaborate joke right? She didn't really decide to come up with such a lazy and nonsensical excuse and this is just a bait? How on earth do her fans still think all of this is fine and keep forgiving her for everything. She could stab a man, rape his corpse, eat it and they will still find a way where none of this is her fault

Surprised yes, angry no. I just never saw a fanbase of anything in my life that gets so blatantly taken advantage of and they are cool with it. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience and I am here only to wait for the moment until their patience eventually runs out. Or to be even more surprised with new lows if it doesn't
phone hort
While the phone excuse sounds stupid I really can't see a reason why she wouldn't sing with Kiara.
At least I can't come up with a plausible one.
SOMETHING is up with her. Whatever that is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So more Idol shilling then since they actually cough up for the verified thing and icon on their profiles. YouTube isn't enough for them.
Other companies with the yellow checkmark - Hololive (Japan and English branches), Nijisanji (Japan branch), Vshojo, Phase Connect, and V&U. Maybe others I don't know as welll. And if you're getting increased visibility in the algorithms and $1,000 of advertising on Twitter for $1,000, I imagine a few other small corpos are going to find their $1,000 per month to give to Elon, too.

Stunned But Dumb

More Phase Lethal Company. This time with Iori, Uruka, Shiina, and Airi.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
"Gura can't sing because she got hit with a phone on the head". You people aren't actually serious are you? This is just an elaborate joke right? She didn't really decide to come up with such a lazy and nonsensical excuse and this is just a bait? How on earth do her fans still think all of this is fine and keep forgiving her for everything. She could stab a man, rape his corpse, eat it and they will still find a way where none of this is her fault

Surprised yes, angry no. I just never saw a fanbase of anything in my life that gets so blatantly taken advantage of and they are cool with it. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience and I am here only to wait for the moment until their patience eventually runs out. Or to be even more surprised with new lows if it doesn't
While the phone excuse sounds stupid I really can't see a reason why she wouldn't sing with Kiara.
At least I can't come up with a plausible one.
SOMETHING is up with her. Whatever that is.
I'm skeptical about the phone part, but if she really did get a concussion or some sort, then her brain not being able to process sound correctly may very well lead to difficulty in singing. In any case, I just don't think casual singing is something difficult to her that she has to make up an excuse just to not do it.

Panko Enjoyer

I'm skeptical about the phone part, but if she really did get a concussion or some sort, then her brain not being able to process sound correctly may very well lead to difficulty in singing. In any case, I just don't think casual singing is something difficult to her that she has to make up an excuse just to not do it.
>chumbuds will sooner believe their oshi has brain damage than accept that she's lazy
Well, she is a retard but come on guys.

USS IOWA

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Good morning, fellow autists. I got to see Suisei (and Calli) live last night and it was pretty amazing. Pre-recorded songs of course but the MC segments were live (or she played it well enough to seem believable). A lot of cute Suisei english and great energy all around. I'm glad I could experience a Hololive concert in person.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Kiara Space if anyone wants to listen

She says she's venting, let us know if she says anything about the handcam rules.
Redjuice is still drawing IRyS's but I am starting to doze off. I hope he posts all of these later. Some of the lore he made up was that IRyS can become 'Perfect IRyS' and be 100% angel/demon at the same time, can destroy the world at 2 million subs, dad is a black hole and mom is a supernova or something?, something about cthulu?, quantum physics?...I dunno, his auto-translator skips a lot of stuff.
1700306255989.png
IRyS was in chat and watching too:
1700306936024.png

Last edited:

USS IOWA

She says she's venting, let us know if she says anything about the handcam rules.
Redjuice is still drawing IRyS's but I am starting to doze off. I hope he posts all of these later. Some of the lore he made up was that IRyS can become 'Perfect IRyS' and be 100% angel/demon at the same time, can destroy the world at 2 million subs, dad is a black hole and mom is a supernova or something?, something about cthulu?, quantum physics?...I dunno, his auto-translator skips a lot of stuff.
View attachment 56453
As of right now she has to leave early cause she booked her late Airbnb. Cover got a new manager and shes British, and Dancing lesson tangent and now she got no liquid money cause of taxes.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
FYI there was a holopro mario kart collab hours ago with Matsuri, Mel, Ollie, Axel, Gamma and Shien.
Like with any other holopro collabs, it was quite fun to see cross-branch interaction, especially with batsu-game at stake
TL;DR the girls won and the boys had to tweet the script (voiced or written) that the girls wrote for them
Gamma (written by Mel)

Shien (written by Matsuri)

Axel (obviously written by Ollie)

I have no idea what prompted Mel to start pumping more stars collab lately but I like it, she bounces off well with most of them and doesn't sound too awkward during collabs so I hope this will set off a new trend slowly

mismatch

Sounds like she forgot about a ~$11k euro payment that she had coming due, and both her and her accountant miscalculated, resulting in her having no money to cover it and now she's scrambling to figure out where the money is coming from.

Also, apparently the SameTori panel happened cause management asked if anyone wanted to do a panel at AnimeNYC, and when Kiara spoke up in the group chat but said that she wasn't sure if she wanted to do a panel by herself, Gura volunteered to do the panel with her. Kiara was very happy that Gura wanted to team up. Blue girl good maybe? I don't even know where we are in the cycle at the moment.

Edit: Also she's throwing some low key shade at Holo management for the fact that the JP girls get their Anniversary lives like clockwork every year and she's still struggling to get hers 3 years in.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Hana will play the game of all time

Note: She has 4-week sub-only chat enabled because of you know what

Not-Username

View attachment 56453
IRyS was in chat and watching too:
View attachment 56454
1700309295417.png

frz

Sounds like she forgot about a ~$11k euro payment that she had coming due, and both her and her accountant miscalculated, resulting in her having no money to cover it and now she's scrambling to figure out where the money is coming from.

Also, apparently the SameTori panel happened cause management asked if anyone wanted to do a panel at AnimeNYC, and when Kiara spoke up in the group chat but said that she wasn't sure if she wanted to do a panel by herself, Gura volunteered to do the panel with her. Kiara was very happy that Gura wanted to team up. Blue girl good maybe? I don't even know where we are in the cycle at the moment.
continue off mismatch

1. Glad that they chose Live2D since Gura cant wear a VR headset due injury

2. complained about holo management, jealous that the suisei and holoID gets to do 3d singing in the cons, saying that if they can't provide her a 3d concert at least give her one in a convention somewhere but they still denied her multiple times, including some germany cons.

3. Says 3d things seems hopeless "I'm never gonna get a real 3d solo concert", birthday 3d concert already delayed half a year. "Insist" her 3 year anniversary stream since february but hololive management ghosted her, and unlikely she will get a 4th year one, will try "insisting" again.

Edit: now we have confirmation that vshojo is the best place to be for entubers :selenpointandlaugh:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Edit: now we have confirmation that vshojo is the best place to be for entubers :selenpointandlaugh:
Is this it? Will 2024 be the year of Vshojo? Holos neglected, Nijis ejected, VSHOJO PERFECTED

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is this it? Will 2024 be the year of Vshojo? Holos neglected, Nijis ejected, VSHOJO PERFECTED
Hololive girl doesn't get her own 3D concert in spite of working for the company and making them bank for three years.

In comparison, Henya wanted and got a 3D concert after being with Vshojo for less than three months.

Pioneer

Nayuta released a new MV

Yesterday, AZKi posted the first part of her vlog serie where she visits some places she found on geoguessr

She will be talking about her anniversary live in 30mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom