"Konyappi~ it's Hololive 4th gen's Takoyaki Tower-samaaa~"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Of those options the only acceptable one is season 3.

I refuse to play a season where i can't JG with Malhazar.
I was a jungle Akali main. Coincidentally, I quit right around the time of her rework.
One hour reminder:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fishman is putting out more Phase Connect ads! Earlier I got a Wemi and Ember ad while I was using my phone and just to test it again, I got a Jelly ad on the same video! I'm trying to reload the video a bunch to see if I can get anymore, but it won't give me anymore ads!
>ads
>on mobile

Here's a protip, Rie:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>ads
>on mobile

Here's a protip, Rie:
LISTEN HERE YOU FAG, YOU MIGHT NOT APRECIATE THE ARTISTRY OF ADVERTISEMENTS BUT I DO. BY WATCHING ADS YOU MIGHT FIND A GOOD PRODUCT YOU WEREN'T PREVIOUSLY AWARE OF (you might even find a new vtuber or corpo to share) AND YOU ALSO GIVE SOME PENNIES TO THE CREATORS YOU WATCH SO MIND YOUR TONGUE!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm trying hard to remember when was the last time an ad informed me of a product or service I needed.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The rumbling begins in t minus 2 min

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fishman is putting out more Phase Connect ads! Earlier I got a Wemi and Ember ad while I was using my phone and just to test it again, I got a Jelly ad on the same video! I'm trying to reload the video a bunch to see if I can get anymore, but it won't give me anymore ads!
reminder that there's a 90% chance that they announce gen3 tomorrow in phase weekly. I suppose he's testing the ad system for when gen 3 debuts.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Clip from Nousagi's stream, talking about changes to the channel

What a fäg.

now thats my type of cookie

You're a Flip, you can't afford cocaine. The best your kind can do is sniff rugby and jenkem.

LISTEN HERE YOU FAG, YOU MIGHT NOT APRECIATE THE ARTISTRY OF ADVERTISEMENTS BUT I DO. BY WATCHING ADS YOU MIGHT FIND A GOOD PRODUCT YOU WEREN'T PREVIOUSLY AWARE OF (you might even find a new vtuber or corpo to share) AND YOU ALSO GIVE SOME PENNIES TO THE CREATORS YOU WATCH SO MIND YOUR TONGUE!

Ads are useless Rie, don't get your dog eating panties in a bunch.

MagicHammer

Come watch Airi bumble into a NSFW scene in the Naruto dating sim flash game before she goes away on her business trip(again).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Saw this a week ago. Didn't bother to post since it wasn't directly vtuber-related, but it's relevant to this post:

Any corpo that gets their yellow checkmark on twitter will also get $1000 to spend on ads for the month.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I was a jungle Akali main. Coincidentally, I quit right around the time of her rework.
One hour reminder:

Waking up 40 minutes before a stream to set things up?
Can't be my oshi, who is this

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sleepy's ISP provider: "If you have issues with internet just go around and ask your neighbors to stop using it so much and leave you some of the throughput to use"
Every time I hear about NA internet I am immensely impressed with how much they fuck you over and how little you can do about it
So much for the land of the free. Good luck dealing with your oligarchy while I get 1GBPS connection for 30 bucks a month.
While I do understand her, I disagree, because I think the same, and I know where this leads to. I will, however, check her streams more often now, the AI art spam left a bad taste but I think it's just that she's gone gone, which is very interesting.
Come watch Airi bumble into a NSFW scene in the Naruto dating sim flash game before she goes away on her business trip(again).

I think I've played this game eons ago...

Cat is playing with some rats tonight

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Victoria is opening her membership.

And it has been some time so

Maria drops covers like every other week. When she said she has fun with them, she meant it.

And it seems like more are on the way...

This doll is too strong.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

soap suds

Maria drops covers like every other week. When she said she has fun with them, she meant it.

And it seems like more are on the way...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The first half of Armis has wrapped and we have
Kamiya Juu as Rex

And Supercrazybones as Goldenbullet

Ensok

Early Adopter

I especially appreciate the "Episodio parte 1 of 3" thing.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Big game from my childhood, wonder how the remake will be.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Mori: Its been a whole second since its just you and me.
She has never been to a dude's room. Her room is clean and she hopes there are some clean deadbeats.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Postscript:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom