"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS will be playing Warioware with mocopi tomorrow, wooo! It should be an extremely fun break from the terrible game that is armored core.

Edit: Wow, and the stream reservation is already up!

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You guys do realize that the tops and bottoms are ventilated...right? (and the Hyte one is also ventilated on the side)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Project Blue's Manase Yua is playing Super Mario Bros 3.

She usually does ASMR and quite a number of yandere ASMR roleplay situation voices. When she finished Yoshi's Island, after delivering baby Mario to the family, she talks threateningly to not forget about her when he grows up. She will also have a new outfit reveal next week, the silhouette looking like a maid outfit. Also likes to play yandere themed games.

Hebiyoi Tier's second DQ stream is already labelled as final part. She plays this real quick.

The Valis catgirls are inviting Asano Ruri to their stream in their sub channel at 8PM JST.

Ayame and her team during their Valorant practice.

Check out how fast Nakirium takes effect in this clip.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Dino man is getting up in the ranking of based people by dunking on league players

By that logic Leauge players are based. No one better at dunking on us then us.
When it comes to managment i cant help but think that malice is less likely than outright incompetence

At the end of the day, the higherups let her pospone her 3d and kneecap herself in various ways, if they were that anal they would've dropped the boot or forced her to do it much earlier afaik
Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

>Sayu.

Then again it is blackestsanji.
Christmas Cake auntie behavior

People complain about magic and yugioh creep? it's got NOTHING on pokemon power creep. This is a game where pokemon hp used to be 30-40 at stage one now it's 100+

Chances at her cards were useless as soon as the next set came out especially for Pikachu and Charizard who are nearly garanteed to get a new version every set.
Being blunt, I don't see the problem. A corporate vtuber producing adult-only content under another identity is newsworthy in the community and absolutely in the public interest, and nobody privy to this information has any obligation to hide it away rather than talk about it like any other newsworthy celebrity gossip. Our culture around maintaining containment and not touching shit is mostly in regards to not being le super funny fucker who brings it up in her sfw stream chat or tags her Twitter followers to tease them about it; not being someone's public relations team and squashing bad optics for them.

If you are a public figure and you share clips of yourself performing sex acts online, you should expect this to be discussed far beyond the walls of the platform you originally posted it on, especially when you are part of a company who has the spotlight on them due to other recent scandals. Randos on reddit and gimmick accounts on Twitter have no reason not to comment on and make fun of her incredibly bizarre decision to whore herself out like this.
Agreed. It's easy to forget that "don't touch shit" only really applies to not being the containment breaker not bringing it back here and not being a disruptive fatherless whore who taunts the person in question with LE SEKRET KNOWLAGE. nothing wrong with taking it further in fact I would consider the above the bare minimum but applying that to the twattards as nice as it would be can't operate the same fashion as it does for us.
Bugs are normal, I have a few bugs in epoxy and taxidermied on frames (I am a huge bio nerd) but straight up hamsters or other mammals crosses the line for me. Same deal as why I wouldn't think twice about squashing a bug (I don't delight in it unless it's a pest) but I would never even think of squashing a puppy or a mouse.
Were you not the one mocking us Bugviewers a few weeks back? WERE WINNING BOYS KEEP UP THE PRESSURE.
or doing guerilla yelling in fishman twitter space :smugselen:
why do that when she can gorilla join voicechat "WHAT THE FUCK SAKANA"

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
May I know what is Acting-focus VTuber? :confusedshuba:

Is Mia Khalifa eligible for the Audition?
Niji really be like "We blew out budget for lore vids on Vox! What should we do?

Let those starry-eyed femboy applicants make them for us!

Genius! That's why you're the boss, Takeshi!"

Clip tax: Henya gets vitamin D (not that kind, you coom-brained monkey)

Add another one on for HoloMILFs

Though only when Nerissa hits 1M subscribers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i fucking posted on the wrong fucking thread

anyways heres rin being canonically a jew

UberSoldat

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like Eilene got her channel back

Meanwhile, another video dropped and it looks like her official name is Peperoncino.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

dumb wings

There used to be an archive shared in the Tsunderia general on /vt/ of most of her streams, including the one or two where she was wearing a mask and a blue wig, but I'm not sure if its still up anymore.
Yes. posted before. Searching "urara archive" on the threads also brings up this link.
Skimmed but I didn't see any wig or face stuff only 2 handcams.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:82440e572ca46d2259513d23a05d63d239cb4c33&dn=Urara%20Ch.%20%e6%b5%b7%e7%89%9b%e3%81%86%e3%82%89%e3%82%89%20%e3%80%90Tsunderia%e3%80%91&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2810%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a443%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker1.bt.moack.co.kr%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zerobytes.xyz%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.theoks.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.monitorit4.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.moeking.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.lelux.fi%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.jordan.im%3a6969%2fannounce
Don't have this one downloaded but it's also an archive.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3db2e8ad0dad7fee551143c1babc015347bf484d&xt=urn:btmh:1220bcbbc8b4abe455197e130820336f2e274d50327d9393e4bf46b4d0177d9fa99a&dn=slugma

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Well, that was a fun day of debuts.

V4Mirai really put together a good group for their second gen. I don't think there were any misses in terms of talent. And they spent some money considering they commissioned animations, well-mixed covers, hired cosplayers to promote them at TwitchCon, and a whole bunch more. It also sounds like they have a real management team... I'm hoping for good things from them.

Kou Mariya as herself
Mono Monet = PiCKY (Twitter, Twitch), based on tracking follows and side-by-side laugh comparison + DJ stuff + some of her old fans on /vt/
Yae Yuguri = Marna Tomochika (Twitter, Twitch), based on shared mod, old donator retweets, VA interests, Splatoon, NIKKE, JP ability and tendency, speech pattern with high pitched "mhm" and tendency to pitch up. You can hear her deeper voice in the first 5s of her old lore video.
Biscotti = Ham (Twitter, Twitch), based on mods and side-by-side laugh comparison
Biscotti’s debut was surprisingly good. Also dear god her laugh is damn loud (but in a good way). Gonna watch the other V4Mirai debuts if there’s enough time.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Saw a Vietnamese fan making phase connect dolls.

Archive

What she needs to do is to set the trashcan on fire, and let Pippa roll :smugselen:

Does anyone remember that woman who made the cute Pippa dolls a while back? Well due to her love of Phase Connect, she has been banned from a vtuber discord.

:pikacringe:

Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Does anyone remember that woman who made the cute Pippa dolls a while back? Well due to her love of Phase Connect, she has been banned from a vtuber discord.

:pikacringe:

Archive

holy shit the pettiness of some people just because they watch someone that doesnt adhere to their nonsense

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
holy shit the pettiness of some people just because they watch someone that doesnt adhere to their nonsense
And its not like Pippa is kirsche tier tard or doesnt know the way around words or did anything bad at all. Its just that wrong people watch her.

kestraline

Early Adopter
IRyS just said they can't make nail salon streams or show skin on stream anymore. :BijouBijou:

no explanation as far as i heard, but maybe she will say more when she reads SC. :depressedtako:
And this is why you should stick to small corpos or indies. No gloves autism, only hands.
1700226124828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom