"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Jelly's glasses honestly look really cute on her model, suits her.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fishman, tardwrangle your girls.
Reminder that this woman was a manager in multiple vtuber companies, including Phase for a bit.
:SelenHAHAhere:

This was posted on /pcg/. I knew about one of the screenshots in this twitter thread and heard about her being canceled before, but it's my first time seeing the whole thread. This is about HexaVT. She was crying on stream earlier while watching old clips about her past life. She was upset that she let twitter vermintide get to her which made her graduate. Interesting name doing the canceling. I'll start uploading the stream now. Just check the playlist on my profile later if you're interested.

Should have known Marina was involved when you mentioned Twitter vermintide.

I still don't know much about Hexa. She just kind of came out of nowhere for me. Guess it's not too surprising seeing some of these posts people tried to cancel her over. She did admit she is/was a Farms user after all. Some of those gave me a chuckle. And the fact she got Marina to collect a bunch of screenshots of Tweets together to bitch about gets a thumbs up from me.

She just really needs to work on those ridiculous woman moments I keep hearing about.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Holy mother of stupid.

opera_ZO19m9vyQs.png
opera_7B1Vfn29nO.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Super Meche plays a game about one of my best childhood anime

Limkin

Would be a shame if half the company graduates by the time they will debut. Or does it mean they are hiring skinwalkers to replace graduated talents as if nothing has happened

kestraline

Early Adopter
no explanation as far as i heard, but maybe she will say more when she reads SC. :depressedtako:
This is the clip explaining it.

And a few months ago saying it was a rule to wear gloves.

Meanwhile, in other companies...
1700234198545.png

lia hands 2.png

1700234262103.png

1700234275381.png

1700234314447.png

1700234299540.png

1700234427004.png

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

kestraline

Early Adopter
i swear tenma used to be one of the ones that wore gloves?
Phase Connect's rule on handcams are it is up to the talent.

Some like Uruka wear them all the time, some do not and show hands like Lia and Pippa, some wore gloves before but later didn't like Shiina and Rie.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Horo7618

No one in particular
This is the clip explaining it.

Kiara's fat sausage fingers were just too much for sensitive JP eyes.....

(they looked pretty normal to me, but she was complaining about tthem)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lime wench's birthday stream is live

The lemons weren't enough for her, she had to steal the limes too? Does her list of crimes ever end?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Has she explained why? Or just the cookie cutter "Please understand".
The oil barons were offended please understand

Just got back and I see this shit. Opening Youtube on Brave to avoid this shit. The thing is that I have adblock off on Youtube and im still getting that stupid shit.
If you dont mind dont having access to your subscription Newpipe is a very good app that let you watch youtube without filipino rapper ads every 20 seconds
May I know what is Acting-focus VTuber? :confusedshuba:
I think they are going to try to get chuunis that actually get into their character, probably something between a actual voice actor and a complete chuba
More Mashiro Yuki's singing

:nolanbean:

The ventilation is on the side you put your fans in there to manage to fit the big dong Nvidia cards, the thermals are not bad, is better than kek NZXT that is not Flow

Screenshot_511.jpg
iirc you can put fans down, up and there, and this design is not new, my memory is nebulous but this is just a slight readjusted LiangLi case that everyone and their grandmother copied because its look cool, there is a new model with a touch screen if you are into that

Edit:

Kek there goes my bet

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
2.0.gif
Happy Birthday to my oshi Kaneko Lumi aka Lemon Woman!
2.0.gif

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work for a majority of her birthday stream, but she'll be going for 12 hours. Her community planned a very nice gift for her, and I'm sure she'll love it. Hope she has a great day, and I look forward to getting home to watch. Lemon woman love.

:sanasmile:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Edit:

Kek there goes my bet

Graduation party in Sendai City ?

Kinda crazy they can pull in 8k plus viewers on a daily show where they really just talk about nothing.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The oil barons were offended please understand

If you dont mind dont having access to your subscription Newpipe is a very good app that let you watch youtube without filipino rapper ads every 20 seconds

I think they are going to try to get chuunis that actually get into their character, probably something between a actual voice actor and a complete chuba

The ventilation is on the side you put your fans in there to manage to fit the big dong Nvidia cards, the thermals are not bad, is better than kek NZXT that is not Flow

View attachment 56347
iirc you can put fans down, up and there, and this design is not new, my memory is nebulous but this is just a slight readjusted LiangLi case that everyone and their grandmother copied because its look cool, there is a new model with a touch screen if you are into that

Edit:

Kek there goes my bet

That means Rrat has to come back right????

braindoko

And this is why you should stick to small corpos or indies. No gloves autism, only hands.
1700226124828-png.56319
when did she build that plastic woman?
Oh btw
you should stick to small corpos or indies.-
Fixed

I just had an idea. Phase Connect has entered a lot of new niches with it's second gen and with the new invaders, but I feel like there is a big group that hasn't been targeted. Yes that's right, I'm talking about left leaning snowflakes! We could have a whole gen made up of a woman of color, a MtF transgender, a bitchy white woman who gets easily triggered at the smallest things, and a talent that near constantly virtue signals about politics and the LGBT rainbow warriors!

If Fishman goes for it, he could really rake in the money and growth Phase Connect needs to reach the top!
That's too extreme, they just need the Lame and Gay approach
20944_SPS5_PressRelease_PR_Vert_2700x4000-H-2023.jpg

If they're using this to make a true-lore adjacent talent a la mayuzumi I wouldn't really complain, problem is that no one in nijiEN has been proven capable of doing something similar and so does most of the EN VTubing in general
I agree on the last part but some nijis can act. Doppio comes to mind, he rarely breaks his chuuni character

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hololive management sucks ass for the most part.
Can't show hands, what the fuck is this Sharia Law? Goddamned idol industry executives.

And this is why you should stick to small corpos or indies. No gloves autism, only hands.
View attachment 56319

Rie built a model kit? Do you have a link?

Top Bottom