"Hold on I gotta pee I'm gonna edge you guys"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
What do you mean? He has the perfect idol already, remember? It just took a little convincing from her for him to realize she's perfect, even while talking.

:fishmandispair::tenmayourmom:

Counterpoint:

Archive

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so anyways update on jelly:

shes fucking dying and squealing

soap suds

Kamiya is almost a dead giveaway based on the drawing tbh, also I checked karlobster's account just now and guy is a pretty solid singer, good pickup if true

kadeart is a pretty famous artist though so it makes sense they would reach out to her eventually

A while back it was said that Cover was wanting to recruit more stars that could sing, so it’s not surprising they would look for male vtubers who have a solid voice. The number of male vtubers with a nice singing voice is quite low, so I guess that’s how people narrowed down their searches.
As for Kadeart, it’s not that I’m surprised they reached out to her, I’m more surprised to see her actually agree. I know she’s been into vtubers for a while, but I’ve only ever seen her draw Hawks. It’s what she’s know for to be fair, but it’s a nice surprise to see her become a mama.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Pekora's cooking

I'm still waiting for a Hololive collab with Kay's Cooking. They're basically made for each other.

Awoogers

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Layla playing NFS Heat

Please god don't let Derem Kado die. NijiIDs are like the dunedain, there's only so few of them left and once they're gone, all that will be left will be lore.

So that's where I kept seeing that chick from, I never knew what this supposed "incest game" was, but I always seen her used for unseiso things and figured it was just typical incest trash unrelated to a game.

The so called game part is laughable, but the writing is sharp. The author did her research and came up with the Perfect Gaslighter manipulator. I can see why this blew up like it did (and on a dime's budget no less) I like seeing stuff like this do well because it neutralizes all of the "muh AAA vidya in current year are deeeAAAaad" doomposting. And also the backlash from the fundies and internet puritans has been entertaining.
I will take my Migo now.

Awoogers

Please god don't let Derem Kado die. NijiIDs are like the dunedain, there's only so few of them left and once they're gone, all that will be left will be lore.

The so called game part is laughable, but the writing is sharp. The author did her research and came up with the Perfect Gaslighter manipulator. I can see why this blew up like it did (and on a dime's budget no less) I like seeing stuff like this do well because it neutralizes all of the "muh AAA vidya in current year are deeeAAAaad" doomposting. And also the backlash from the fundies and internet puritans has been entertaining.
I will take my Migo now.
thats why its scary in a way because people like ashley(and by extension her mother) exist irl

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
In less than 5 hours, the Holostars SF6 tourney will go live. This is Rikka's 2nd big project for the year after the VTuber singer tournament

There will be 10 participants (9JP and 1EN), which then splits into two teams:
Team MOTSU - Oga, Temma, Miyabi, Uyu, Axel
Team HAKMY - Arurandeisu, Shien, Gamma, Fuma, Rio

Rikka will be the main MC alongside KoujiKOG, who has been coaching both teams during the training period as well
Wondering whether this tourney will be interesting to see or not? Not to worry, a lot of the JP stars are a bonafide autist when it comes to fighting games. Case in point include Temma who started grinding furiously for an entire month he ended up reaching master a few days ago, and there are also a couple more members like Shien and Oga who reached masters a while ago as well (Rikka himself is also a master rank and one of the earlier one who got the title).

There are some newbies on the roster but overall it could be a fun watch if you have the time to set aside later

So this conversation happened during Suisei's APEX collab with Korone and Pekora.

Guess what she will play at 8PM JST.

In other news, Kuzuha is holding a SF6 tournament. Not surprising since the guy loves the game, but I am surprised that it’s sponsored. Apparently, it’s also sponsored by Capcom themselves.
View attachment 56169
Me and my fighting game autism when I was begging for any chuuba to play a fighting game at the start of the year to there currently being so much Street Fighter 6 vtuber content that I can't keep up with it.
6181hfk17q.gif

Awoogers

so anyways thanks cheri for reminding me that hokusai was in fact the pioneer for the tentacle tag
i really thought i ran away from that information

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We all know who to thank for the new holo dino

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some two-view is planning on streaming "Not for Broadcast" tonight.

Could be a fun stream.

Awoogers

Limkin

I've seen some replying to Hana's recent tweets with her fansly recordings. I don't doubt that if Niji wasn't aware of it already, they will become soon (or some kind soul inside of a company will rat her out to managers). I highly suspect it will not result in any repercussions, as they don't give a fuck about ex-ID anymore, but it warms my cold heart knowing upper management will be made aware their talents would rather be a literal whore than a Nijisanji member

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Some two-view is planning on streaming "Not for Broadcast" tonight.

Could be a fun stream.

>>watching a male
I'm sorry, but I'm not homosexual.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did you get it from DN?
He talked about it a while ago.
It just popped in my TL, i dont watch filipinos in my spare time (sorry Millie)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Dino man is getting up in the ranking of based people by dunking on league players

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I've seen some replying to Hana's recent tweets with her fansly recordings. I don't doubt that if Niji wasn't aware of it already, they will become soon (or some kind soul inside of a company will rat her out to managers). I highly suspect it will not result in any repercussions, as they don't give a fuck about ex-ID anymore, but it warms my cold heart knowing upper management will be made aware their talents would rather be a literal whore than a Nijisanji member
They probably gonna intervene if it escalated further , like say, superchat in ARS saying "How's that cock felt like, Hana?" or someshit like that. I just assume that Hana doesn't really want to act out because well, if she do something against it, it just gonna confirms it to others and might resulted in something something streissand effect?

But eh, maybe the management gonna notice, but too early to tell.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom