"The incest was optional and they all chose incest?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
You don't have to physically castrate yourself if you become a unicorn because you will have already mentally castrated yourself.
Without castration, what makes the unicorn horn?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Incest Game claiming another victim.

RIP Fishman's seiso idol dreams (again)

soap suds

Some guesses I’ve seen floating around are Kamiya Juu, Karlobster, and Rimmu. Kamiya hinted at something big happening for him and Rimmu is apparently close to Altare’s PL. There’s also been talk of Dima Lancaster, but I’m not confident on that. There’s been a lot of male indies going on hiatus so we’ll just have to wait and see.
Looked around and the consensus is that
- Jurard = KamiyaJuu
- Goldenbullet = Superkrazybones
- Octavio = Karlobster
And if the rumors about Altare getting a friend in is true, Crimzon = Rimmu. These of course aren’t concrete, but GB’s art style is pretty recognizable because of how stylistic it is and Jurard’s little picture is reminiscent of Kamiya’s old shitty ms paint drawings.

In other news, Kuzuha is holding a SF6 tournament. Not surprising since the guy loves the game, but I am surprised that it’s sponsored. Apparently, it’s also sponsored by Capcom themselves.
IMG_3741.jpeg
IMG_3737.jpegIMG_3738.jpeg
IMG_3739.jpegIMG_3740.jpeg
Chima’s live was also amazing. Her 3D performances never fail to amaze me. She got a bit emotional at the end talking about how this performance was a dream come true for her and how she wants us to continue being with her as she achieves more of her dreams.
IMG_3743.jpegIMG_3742.jpeg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Okay at first i didnt understand new homos so soon because that would make them 8 in one single year ant that only happened back when Holo was very small but the i remembered:
-They lost not one but two homos and they were not the worst of their branch so it was the equivalent of Losing Yukaku Roberu
-If all of them are SEAYamanbas that would help to unify them
-Outside of a few PH corpos or big indies i dont see too much of them
-I dont remember if they used a Thai illustrator before

NENECHI HATES THE NEW HOMOS

Awoogers

Okay at first i didnt understand new homos so soon because that would make them 8 in one single year ant that only happened back when Holo was very small but the i remembered:
-They lost not one but two homos and they were not the worst of their branch so it was the equivalent of Losing Yukaku Roberu
-If all of them are SEAYamanbas that would help to unify them
-Outside of a few PH corpos or big indies i dont see too much of them

NENECHI HATES THE NEW HOMOS

@Nenélove your wife is calling arms

Koronesuki

X-Potato
You need to hear shiori then
I said "probably" because I haven't heard everyone sing. Are Shiori's karaoke streams as much fun as Amelia's?

Awoogers

AmpleChip

Ririka got a pet! This was from Today's lunch stream, about 5 hours ago.
Lunch involved a lot of meat. The cost break down in Yen is what's noted.
image.png
Hedgehogs shouldn't be kept as pets. Fucking Japan and their obsession to put everything in a cage.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Layla playing NFS Heat

Super Meche's Fighters Megamix stream in 10 minutes.

Pekora's cooking

Negzana

she's already thirsting over Andy, getting excited over cannibalism, and claiming she's LeyLey. It's so over.

Awoogers

she's already thirsting over Andy, getting excited over cannibalism, and claiming she's LeyLey. It's so over.
fishmans idol dreams all in fucking shambles

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Looked around and the consensus is that
- Jurard = KamiyaJuu
- Goldenbullet = Superkrazybones
- Octavio = Karlobster
And if the rumors about Altare getting a friend in is true, Crimzon = Rimmu. These of course aren’t concrete, but GB’s art style is pretty recognizable because of how stylistic it is and Jurard’s little picture is reminiscent of Kamiya’s old shitty ms paint drawings.
Kamiya is almost a dead giveaway based on the drawing tbh, also I checked karlobster's account just now and guy is a pretty solid singer, good pickup if true

kadeart is a pretty famous artist though so it makes sense they would reach out to her eventually

braindoko

Not to timeloop but I'm still processing the Hana stuff. It seems like yesterday when she came back from a break, I commented how important she was to the EN scene and she got emotional reading it

Enough doomer stuff, let's make chuuba content consumption more productive: if you miss a stream and youtube enables automatic closed captioning, you can use one of these new GPT thingies to get a quick summary with timestamps.
I tried a couple and the Chrome extension "Merlin" worked best for me , these all have limits on free queries but this one refills daily.
Used it on Hana's latest stream:
1700144756131.png

Yeah I'd say it's accurate enough

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
With Vesper and Magni's graduation the only EN star I watch is Axel (I tried to watch Bettel during the August 19th arc and while he is funny it wasn't really for me) and even then only through clips. I do think HoloPinoys should be given a chance, though, since more boys means more people to bounce off in collabs so things don't go stale. Cover's talents have generally all been hits in some way, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
fishmans idol dreams all in fucking shambles
What do you mean? He has the perfect idol already, remember? It just took a little convincing from her for him to realize she's perfect, even while talking.

:fishmandispair::tenmayourmom:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

So that's where I kept seeing that chick from, I never knew what this supposed "incest game" was, but I always seen her used for unseiso things and figured it was just typical incest trash unrelated to a game.
As expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom