"gasp ...FACK-ING! ...oh me god! oh my god sigh fuck you! ...fuck you Yagoo"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Guys guys guys guys. This is the thread for insane conspiracy theories. But hear me out

Has anyone ever seen Mozumi Pichi and Sleepy Project in the same room, EH EH?

(why the fuck are they working at this godawful time of day, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus)

Panko Enjoyer

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

USS IOWA

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Mako also lost their job

frz

Still probably the worst singer in HoloEN.

Still my favorite karaoke to watch.
You need to hear shiori then
I'm somewhat tempted to make a big ol' shillpost for Ririka. Recently she sunk to the lowest subs of RE_Gloss, even behind Ao who ended up being about as interesting as a piece of fucking toast. Meanwhile, Ririka has the best English in all of JP. Works her ass off, sometimes putting out 3 streams a day. Puts out multi-lingual schedules, and magazine style updates on her YT. Invites us to have lunch with her. Speaks really clear Japanese which is great for learners and people who want to practice listening. She is just overall a really swell girl. It's a crime such a hardworking and lovely lady has fallen to the bottom of her gen. 🥲

But I don't think TVA and it's lurkers are the audience for such a post. Is she cursed to be the Kiara of her gen? I get she's the most "normal" of her gen, not really having a niche or any personality tics that endear her to a specific group of fans. I guess I just feel bad that the hardest worker is the one in last place. 😩
Ooof ririka is my favorite regloss member. I guess her gyaru/normie looks repel the unicorns? Ao surpassing her was weird but they are close enough in numbers so that remains to be seen.
I'm like 70% certain gaotye's a girl.
gaotye spent the last 2 week thirstposting after girls so.... That'd be a surprise indeed

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Holostars needs a new wave cause they know Bettel is leaving once his contract is up. Can't say I'm excited but I'll give the debuts a watch.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOTBB

T. Rexford.
say what you want about the new homos, but they got some nigga named T Rex instead of Wilson and Bandage
T. RexFORD.
Still probably the worst singer in HoloEN.
Still my favorite karaoke to watch.
My wife walked in while I was listening to this stream and said "she is butchering Guns N' Roses" and I replied basically the same thing.
(second fav karaoke to watch, seeing as Gura exists... for now)

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they DMCA some people for doing exactly what they're now 'allowing' in this non apology?

I loathe corpo speak :beataniugh:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they DMCA some people for doing exactly what they're now 'allowing' in this non apology?
I believe so, which makes this a bit of a policy change.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Here's the latest Holo indie darling game, at least for JP.

Ririka got a pet! This was from Today's lunch stream, about 5 hours ago.
Lunch involved a lot of meat. The cost break down in Yen is what's noted.
image.png

image.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

We dindu nuffin' wrong but seeing teh negative feedback you autistic retards are giving us we'll retract the strikes, just make sure you put us in a positive light next time cos we need suckers more people to endorse us even if we know fuckshit about vtubers or vtubing in general.

Hey Murray, I am giving you free reign to tear these corpo assholes a new one on your interview. Don't be a pussy and just lay it on 'em.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
New Pippa clip for those of you who don't enter the Pippa thread.
View attachment 56156
This feels like collecting those old stickers that came with bubble gum. Good times. I have a lot but I feel my collection could be much bigger.

chrome_hVldqvx2Oo.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi premiering her song from yesterday's performance at 6PM JST.

Also she hugged me during the member's only encore live yesterday.
1700052396100783.jpg

Yesterday's piano session setting is quite nice.
Sei Suu Tenri Figaro.jpg
I would recommend Tenri's Kokoronashi and My Dearest (Suu and Tenri) if you are interested. It's good from start to finish.

So this conversation happened during Suisei's APEX collab with Korone and Pekora.

Guess what she will play at 8PM JST.

Patra found a copy of King's Field and will be playing at 9PM JST.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom