"I can dual wield badminton, which makes me unstoppable"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>new male holo group
Gura will stream again I can feel it already

Finally collabs with males, Gura + Armis. Chumbuds unicorns in an uproar.

She accidentally calls one 'honey' midstream and promptly stammers herself into silence and ends stream. Chumbud unicorns absolutely apoplectic.

Two of the new boys get into a shouting match when they both realize the other is taking credit for being 'honey' and that they've been getting two-timed the whole-time. Chumbud unicorns apocalyptic, Armis unity dead when the two guys "graduate" following a murder suicide in the Phillipines. Minor chumbud w.

Gura only streams twice the next year, once for a merch drop and another on her birthday. Browser yabs in the birthday stream because she's so out of practice with streaming, displays her location as being in the Phillipines. She panics momentarily, then male voice on stream. It's the third Armis flip. It's been a love square the entire time. Neither return to streaming and are quietly graduated by Cover.

The last remaining chumbuds imbibe the flavour-aid and perish in their beds.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Mumei is going to say weird things in your ears again!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He got ressurected.

Two more years before the next HoloEN!

Looks like two of them are flips.

Grim

I thought every Rin unicorns died a long time ago, does she have any?
Dont worry if they didn't die from that they surely will on the Saturday stream with her brother

Else they'd die of shanking like a true UK citizen

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
Oh... oh lord.
1700112712261.png

(link) (a)

EDIT: Okay maybe he's not so bad.
1700113292481.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

nigga, how you worse than a flip at reading

Meanwhile gold retriever posted his cooking, this is a dish called spamsilog.... a traditional breakfast of .... the Phillipines

3/4 flips, they are all going to be flips arent they.

Eh maybe not there's a fuckton variations of silog dishes and it's not like everyone eats spam here it's not really that common

Please be an actual human being not a flip

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231116-003936.png
Imagine the chaos if idol started a GTA online crew and fucked around. It's still weird to me that the only vtubers I've seen really embrace games like GTA:O that are so good for sandbox interaction have been holoJP.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'd honestly have prefered if you interviewed first, not that I don't like kirsche (don't kill me bossman pls) but I feel like your more restrained attitude would possibly get better results, idk if this woman will even wanna talk to people if kirsche fucks with her too much.

I thought Kirsche was perfectly restrained during her interview. It's yet to be seen how I'll behave during mine. (Hint: I'm really pissed at the video takedowns and "15 second" nonsense.)

say what you want about the new homos, but they got some nigga named T Rex instead of Wilson and Bandage

I think the guy in charge of naming talents at Niji is moonlighting to make a few extra bucks. Times are tough. I get it.

Meanwhile gold retriever posted his cooking, this is a dish called spamsilog.... a traditional breakfast of .... the Phillipines

HoloStars PH let's GOOOOOOO

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 56135
Imagine the chaos if idol started a GTA online crew and fucked around. It's still weird to me that the only vtubers I've seen really embrace games like GTA:O that are so good for sandbox interaction have been holoJP.
there isn't much to do honestly, unless they try to revive the achievement hunter formula of trying to complete all the heists it's just fun to fuck around once or twice. They could try to get custom maps going but I doubt there's too much people with the skills to make something decent.
I do agree that more companies need to get some community games going if they want to grow a more loyal fanbase.

RiverBear

nigga, how you worse than a flip at reading

Hawaiians also eat Spam and Egg with Rice

Are you saying they are also Filipinos?

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
If what I posted earlier was "flirting", this is "sexual harassment".

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
This is why Hideki Kamiya left Platinum Games.
Update: Searching "Kamiya" in /vt/ archives gave me this.
1700114529291.png

So Aruvn really left Niji for Holostars.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If what I posted earlier was "flirting", this is "sexual harassment".

:vomit:
I think is safe to say that they scrapped the bro tuber angle and they're going full fujo huh

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei is going to say weird things in your ears again!

Has she used this background publicly before, or was it just a members only stream? Either way, it’s cute art.
View attachment 56135
Calli is getting a GTA server set up for the EN girls, they talked about it a little in the nails collab.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Some of names are retarded, the designs are pretty uninteresting, and there's already plenty of cringe Tweets. But I'm not going to watch them, so my opinion doesn't matter, anyway.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Also, late on posting, but Nasa is currently playing Mario Kart:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
In less than 5 hours, the Holostars SF6 tourney will go live. This is Rikka's 2nd big project for the year after the VTuber singer tournament

There will be 10 participants (9JP and 1EN), which then splits into two teams:
Team MOTSU - Oga, Temma, Miyabi, Uyu, Axel
Team HAKMY - Arurandeisu, Shien, Gamma, Fuma, Rio

Rikka will be the main MC alongside KoujiKOG, who has been coaching both teams during the training period as well
Wondering whether this tourney will be interesting to see or not? Not to worry, a lot of the JP stars are a bonafide autist when it comes to fighting games. Case in point include Temma who started grinding furiously for an entire month he ended up reaching master a few days ago, and there are also a couple more members like Shien and Oga who reached masters a while ago as well (Rikka himself is also a master rank and one of the earlier one who got the title).

There are some newbies on the roster but overall it could be a fun watch if you have the time to set aside later

soap suds

Reminder that Chima is doing a Harp Live in 5 hours!

Here’s some of my favorite clips of her:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope the new Stars interact with girls constantly. /vt/ seethe energy output to rival a nuclear reactor array.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
there isn't much to do honestly, unless they try to revive the achievement hunter formula of trying to complete all the heists it's just fun to fuck around once or twice. They could try to get custom maps going but I doubt there's too much people with the skills to make something decent.
I do agree that more companies need to get some community games going if they want to grow a more loyal fanbase.
Not much to do?
My brother in Christ these girls spend fucking days in Minecraft. Fauna now holds multiple records for a game where you click to ascend on the screen. Calli is Jump Queen. Yuko and Fuyo have made hours long streams of just them rambling. The phase girls have all played so much jong it's concerning.
I'm sure they could cook something up in a world where they could joust on rocket bikes and fuck with randos from behind a closed voice chat.
The only thing I can think of is monetization due to the radio but idk they could just mute the audio for that it seems.

Awoogers

I hope the new Stars interact with girls constantly. /vt/ seethe energy output to rival a nuclear reactor array.
Always a good time when that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom