"Rat poison? Fuck yeah!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Why does this retard even bother censoring his face when you can easily look up what he looks like

View attachment 56053

This is what happens when you drink soy by the gallon. He's gay, a journalist and soft as fuck.

Today I bring you a 1view who plays grand-strategy games
I just found her an hour ago, but she passed my initial sniff test

Taco doing what he does best: grooming 1 views.

Looks like two of them are flips.

Never go full Fliptards, especially twice. I'm betting Aruvn is the Octavio one.

Goldbullet is an artist.

I don’t know any indies that drew, but I’m sure he’ll be found out because of the style.

Artists are always a win especially with that kind of style. I'mma be watching their debuts to see if they're worth subbing.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
rikutazumi.jpeg
Seeing HoloEN getting 13 new talents against 6 from NijiEN in a year was something i was never expecting to see happening, weird.

frz

1700106614857.png

̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶V̶T̶A̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶c̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶i̶c̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶~̶~̶
:smugselen:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The obvious Char Clone with the same "Crimson Ruse" pretty funny.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
timesmith raft soon, kronii jetlagged so no kronii pov.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

soap suds

Never go full Fliptards, especially twice. I'm betting Aruvn is the Octavio one.
If it is Aruvn, then I can’t wait for the rrats about how Covers contract is infinitely better than Nijis. That is if you believe he was the leaker and the one who left Krisis due to complications with management.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 56100
Seeing HoloEN getting 13 new talents against 6 from NijiEN in a year was something i was never expecting to see happening, weird.
13? I think you mean 9, NijiEN has gotten 6 but they lost 3 so idk maybe Nijification is not working.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

But for real though Im kinda excited for this new gen, Hope their debuts go smoothly.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Wonder if future hololive/stars debuts are now going to be 30 minutes each. DEV_IS were 30min, Advent before looks like capped to 45min.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sorry girls, you had your chance, how is justified that in this company only Choco can cook for shit, no more

Edit: also is this a new record between Teaser and Announcement?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
What the fuck with this acceleration, they are just going to drop them like that? boom here is the new homos enjoy it?
Has the gap between Council and Advent messed with people's perception of time? Tempus VG was 10 months ago. The gap between Myth and IRyS was about the same.

Panko Enjoyer

13? I think you mean 9, NijiEN has gotten 6.
Tempus DLC Fighter Pack 1 debuted in January.
So that means 4 from Tempus Vanguard, 5 from Advent, 4 from Armis

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tempus DLC Fighter Pack 1 debuted in January.
So that means 4 from Tempus Vanguard, 5 from Advent, 4 from Armis
Ah I forgot those fags debuted this year, thank you pasta fren.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Has the gap between Council and Advent messed with people's perception of time? Tempus VG was 10 months ago. The gap between Myth and IRyS was about the same.
i mean the time between the teaser and the announcement was extremely short, tempus HQ and vanguard got vague teasers and they were announced days later, this was literally in less than a day

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Oh god I want to curbstop these fags so hard, it's always something with these assholes. After the first delay I'd say cut your loses and find someone else. Unless the guy has a backlog of months of actual work it shouldn't take that long specially for the artwork this guy does. My advice for anyone who is gonna try to get something done online is to be willing to burn some money to check the artist, even if people sing praises of someone you can't really tell because if they get pushback they pull shit like this, commission something small to see how he handles it and go from there.

CLAMP ass looking designs... :kroniibitchclap: I guess they want to chase the fujo audience now, hopefully they don't end up with a shinri that finds that shit radioactive with his barry white voice :Vesper-UNHINGED:
he deleted his commission recent post, but one from 2022 says $100s fullbody/thigh up. so maybe its 2 body scene, color and a background for $225?

idk

USS IOWA

Oh yeah Calli will return to solo streaming soon but will take a bussiness trip tommorow.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

I'll give them a shot like I did to the other Tempus boys. Ultimately nobody has managed to recapture my enthusiasm for the initial wave like Vesper or Magni did though.

Part of it I think is unironically that the girls basically gave up on the boys (and/or management decided combining them was a bad idea) after Magni and Vesper's departures, and frankly the best parts of StarsEN for me were when they did stuff with the girls, particularly Mori and Kronii. At least Mori and Kronii are doing stuff together still.

...I'll keep an eye on Octavio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom