"LET'S KILL DA HO!"Hikasa Tomoshika

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Me: Huh, normally weird shit like this of a niche kind will be uploaded by super fans immediately and I wond-

Yup, it's on Coomer. Great. Good job Hana.
coomer is fast on things like these

which is really fucking weird but what do i know

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche streaming Dragon Crown

Miya Mareena the Idol Manager now

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Can't be a new gen already right?

My first thought is next StarsEN, they do have the tendency to show off background arts for their lore. Though I realized that it was also tweeted in Japanese, and I can't remember if that happened to past teasers.

USS IOWA

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My first thought is next StarsEN, they do have the tendency to show off background arts for their lore. Though I realized that it was also tweeted in Japanese, and I can't remember if that happened to past teasers.

They edited their post. What was translated as "beast" is now translated as "necromancer"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Me: Huh, normally weird shit like this of a niche kind will be uploaded by super fans immediately and I wond-

Yup, it's on Coomer. Great. Good job Hana.
Yep, just like Noel and Mel's stuff, people will be on the quickness if you have any sort of relevance.
the hana from ID, the retard who kneecapped her growth? holy shit how do you go from that to masturbating on cam or whatever it is, link is dead
She just went backwards, most women transition into mixing their content, e.g Noel deep throating dildos then joining Hololive.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
They edited their post. What was translated as "beast" is now translated as "necromancer"
Rushia is returning?

Awoogers

please actually be a mentally stable necromancer this time

and preferably not green

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

All of Stars EN drop by 4 in each gen right?
If there 4 seats then in must be them

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I dont know why Yagoo is accelerating HomoEN this fast, is barely being a year since Vanguard debuted and it was calculated that they were going to get new ones on February, i suppose the death of Grampire and Maglord accelerate the schedule

Edit: also is highly probable they are going to drop the Tempus name

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
My team server caught wind on recent happenings of Nymoussy

image-183.png

Screenshot_20231115_122339_X.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Tried to do some research on Shirayuri today but their site is down already. For the record, CyberLive's is still up.

Hey, this is a good one. I know it's not really a Mori song and she's just the vocalist but that's definitely one of the catchiest of the songs she's been involved with so far.

Bagman being groomed by  X staff

Dude's been crosstubing for quite a while now. He shouldn't be surprised.

I dont know why Yagoo is accelerating HomoEN this fast, is barely being a year since Vanguard debuted and it was calculated that they were going to get new ones on February, i suppose the death of Grampire and Maglord accelerate the schedule

You're jumping to conclusions. I've been very wrong about this sort of thing before but I bet whatever this is, it isn't even a new gen. (Screenshot this and laugh at me later, I guess.)

My team server caught wind on recent happenings of Nymoussy

A bizarre but I guess not entirely unpredictable turn of events. Wonder how Niji will react, if at all seeing as how they seemingly haven't cared about ID for a while. Wonder how her poor dad feels about all this.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Kind of similarly to Niji, one set of auditions can cover 2+ debut gens easily because if you're not outright rejected you're put on a consideration list, so it's not really going fast perse, it just seems like with this particular concept they're just filling out the guild+adjacent in "waves."
A bizarre but I guess not entirely unpredictable turn of events. Wonder how Niji will react, if at all seeing as how they seemingly haven't cared about ID for a while. Wonder how her poor dad feels about all this.
Won't be any reactions really, only /vt/ catalogfags and Nijihaters will care more to shitup Twitter/VT for awhile than fans/people who only knew Nym (it's possible) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom