"I went to swallow therapy so I could learn how to swallow harder"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

https://www.youtube.com/@CapoMiyo/streams I don't care if it's very "basic" model, this kind of designs are a 10/10 in my book. Simple, straight to the point, attractive but not the coomer kind. And a nice voice to boot. It's what indies are supposed to be, instead of trying to outwhore each other

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Has she done anything interesting or special this year for the nomination?
Uhhh, she slept on stream while connor did the content....
Connor did the content....
Uh....She did react content....
Uh....
Hmm, all I can think of.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mouse got nominated for content creator of the year in the game awards

/vt/ immediately filled with bait. Pottery. Mouse is actually big enough that normies can know her, has industry connections who will actually put her forward on the card, is involved in pretty big charity events regularly, and has sick girl "inspirational" cred. There's your reasons for each time she gets nominated. I'd rather see someone else start getting put forward, but it is what it is.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I like Mouse but she its just there because Normies dont know other vtuber and they cant understand japanese

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
https://www.youtube.com/@CapoMiyo/streams I don't care if it's very "basic" model, this kind of designs are a 10/10 in my book. Simple, straight to the point, attractive but not the coomer kind. And a nice voice to boot. It's what indies are supposed to be, instead of trying to outwhore each other
now thats a good design

just the right amount of sex and sass that its pleasant to the eye

i also remember her calling into isas birthday last week iirc they are friends and will probably have a collab this week

edit:just checked the vod and yeah i was right she was in the birthday stream of the boat

also shes italian i think?

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sorry, Rie, Nolan will only LMAAAAOOOOOOO in the chats of the finest Hololive and Nijisanji talents. You'll need to reach at least five-view status before Nolan will even think looking your way.
I know we spotlight a lot of weirdos and creeps who stalk 1, 2 and 3 views. But imagine your reward for hitting 4 view is that you unlock the Nolan class viewer. Is money really worth it at that point

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

All Twitch Vtubers that dont have any actual talent should kill themselves now because Crippled Latina Lady its better than Them.
Even with all of these collabs with other streamers outside of vtubing that Ironmouse did in the west people still think that Vtubing its cringe or a gimmick.
In Japan its practically normalized so you can have events with both vtubers and other content creators.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The sheer horny energy that emanates from you is quite the spectacle token yellow man.

List of Vtubers Normies know:
  • Gura (Dead)
  • Ironmouse
  • Korone (I don't understand moonspeech)
The choice was obvious.
Is it a requirement for a vtuber to be nominated? Because nothing that @Zizara pointed out is worth of being nominated for cc of the year. I dont know who are the other nominatees but if their content is the same as ironmouse this category is a joke and its just a popularuty contest. Then again awards in general are a joke so im not really shocked by it.
/vt/ immediately filled with bait. Pottery. Mouse is actually big enough that normies can know her, has industry connections who will actually put her forward on the card, is involved in pretty big charity events regularly, and has sick girl "inspirational" cred. There's your reasons for each time she gets nominated. I'd rather see someone else start getting put forward, but it is what it is.

Awoogers

definitely not in the bingo card for today but cant say i didnt expect it

now if mousey can do a wheelie on stage that would be sick

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

Cheap shot. You know she cant even get out of her bed. :smugpipi:
now she can do the sickest shit and roll through the ramp ghost rider style :smugmoona:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I honestly have trouble coming up with any English-language vtuber in 2023 who's made content that's both popular and innovative to the point where it's worthy of a creator of the year award. Maybe Vedal/Neuro? It's been a pretty dry year for EN vtubing in terms of anything breakout-worthy.

Just like Gura winning the award for her 2022 content at the Streamys was more an acknowledgement of 2020 and 2021, in my opinion any IronMouse award this year feels more a celebration of her past accomplishments than her current ones. That's fine but just goes to show how stupid award shows are.

Doubly so for a game-focused awards show like this one, because japanese vtubers have actually influenced game development and popularity to a degree not seen in streaming for a long time.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Cheap shot. You know she cant even get out of her bed. :smugpipi:
True, or she'd still be in her daugh-
*Ahem.*
I honestly have trouble coming up with any English-language vtuber in 2023 who's made content that's both popular and innovative to the point where it's worthy of a creator of the year award. Maybe Vedal/Neuro? It's been a pretty dry year for EN vtubing in terms of anything breakout-worthy.
seen in streaming for a long time.
All this says is, no Vtuber should have been nominated then if it goes to the defacto choice of Ironmouse, which isn't creative enough to have pushed Vtubing boundaries especially on the EN side. JP vtubers I could definitely see, as you've said, but the problem is even if you could find a creative 1-3 view EN vtuber, no one is nominating them because they're not Ironmouse or Shylily or Gura etc.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That award shouldn't exist, and if it did I would argue it should be max corporate centric. I'm talking game corpos not vtubers as in streamers who pumped up the numbers for specific games. Then it would make sense for that show.

Also this happened

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan is going to take a little break from streaming before her Annniv 3D

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Just like Gura winning the award for her 2022 content at the Streamys was more an acknowledgement of 2020 and 2021, in my opinion any IronMouse award this year feels more a celebration of her past accomplishments than her current ones. That's fine but just goes to show how stupid award shows are.

Doubly so for a game-focused awards show like this one, because japanese vtubers have actually influenced game development and popularity to a degree not seen in streaming for a long time.
Award shows are pointless outside of being a promotional tool. If they're done by popular vote, it's just a celebration of popular things when you already know what is popular, and even then the people in charge of running such a vote will not allow the "wrong" thing to win (anything that goes against their politics). If an awards show is decided by "experts" (lol), it ends up mired in politics and vote-trading and the experts often don't have that much expertise anyway.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
After finally getting around to watching the Marine MV, I don't actually like yuri let alone yuribait (though can you really even call it bait here?) but the usual Marine quality still blows it out of the park. You can really tell she's incredibly passionate about what she does. /vt/ is still timelooping about Gura, as expected, but anything that makes /vt/ mad is a good thing.

Reddit is arguing over whether the whole gex thing is a metaphor for Marine getting eaten or if Marine getting eaten is a metaphor for the gex, which is an argument I will not partake in but is still pretty funny to look at from a distance.

Relevant Gura AI cover:

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Tuni makes funny stitch noises and plays stardew valley

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Dont know if late i skipped the last couple days. Lamy is having a 3D event/project on the 15 this month, she chose participants without their consent to see who is going to be the strongest idol of them all. She also wish to do it again with more members in the future.

View attachment 55797

I know everyone will pick Kanata for obvious reasons, but I like to consider Matsuri as my dark horse pick.

Maybe because I really like her design and especially her eyes, but sue me.

Edit: Also Shiori Abridged:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.png
#findom get it? "fin" as in a fish fin cuz she's a shark haha
I'll see myself out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom