"I don't think it's bad to be a wigger"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
No subs (what happened to Lyger?), but I don't think it needs them:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Pavolia Reine forgot to private her Green Day karaoke rebroadcast. Suggest to watch it while it’s still up on YT.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And in other news, I saw some very minor kerfuffle over nerissa being all lovey-dovey with the 'IRyS-Hating Council Lesbian(male) Twitter Shippers' clique. The only 'drama' I saw from it was a couple people on her 4ch thread saying, "Ew, I hope someone tells her to stay away from that group", but no one actually getting mad at her, which makes me think actual fans instead of concern trolls. It's kinda like how IRyS should have banned Alexander Babski months ago, but at least she's not following him and telling him she loves him (surprisingly he is still active but has not said or done anything extremely weird recently, to my knowledge).
View attachment 52517
twitter
View attachment 52518
twitter
View attachment 52520
twitter
That's all I'm gonna dig through for nerissa interactions, now just a couple screenshots to show that the closest thing to a cunt that this dude will ever have is his attitude:
View attachment 52519
Proof of penis and testicles, "they/them" and trying to act like a girl:
View attachment 52523
Subtle seething about IRyS:
View attachment 52524
View attachment 52525
I'm sure this guy has been talked about before because his name looks familiar to me, but I've already wasted enough time scrolling through his LIVEPOSTING LITERALLY EVERY STREAM just to get far enough back for his seething about Promise.
:vomit: on everyone involved.
Advent just can’t stop themselves.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Globie keep showing their new gen but this one is just activating the yab alarm

where is our resident troon detector?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Well.....

(she may have done a real vacuuming stream too, but that made me think of this classic bit of Gura autism....)

I remember when she collabed with someone (I think Calli) and when her partner's internet died she vacuumed to pass the time
Has she done anything interesting or special this year for the nomination?
The mousathon for charity would be something
I like Mouse but she its just there because Normies dont know other vtuber and they cant understand japanese
They didn't even have to pick a Vtuber it's a creator of the year award not Vtuber of the year award that's why I shared it cause I was surprised they even picked her
I don't even recognize the other noms
Award shows are pointless outside of being a promotional tool. If they're done by popular vote, it's just a celebration of popular things when you already know what is popular, and even then the people in charge of running such a vote will not allow the "wrong" thing to win (anything that goes against their politics). If an awards show is decided by "experts" (lol), it ends up mired in politics and vote-trading and the experts often don't have that much expertise anyway.
Case in point take one guess what game isn't nominated in a single category?

🐺 Time
Airi has a PHD in horribleness (points if you get my reference)

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Globie keep showing their new gen but this one is just activating the yab alarm

where is our resident troon detector?

Belgian, fuck I'm gonna have to start watching my back.

edit: how the fuck did they find a fucking vtuber from this shithole, must be some chink student at one of our universities.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I like Ashley and Leyley but it's hilarious watching even those who didn't like the premise and went in trying to talk down the thirsting catch brain worms over it. Who knew toxic codependency was just what you need to hit the female market?
Pippasgreatisthit.PNG

>Manager see big numbers
>Talent, did you know you are a brother fucker after all?

:educateyourself::fishmandispair:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You WILL love ze bugz this isn't negotiable

i know its a joke but iirc Vox unironically said some shit like this and it ended up blowing up on him, good times

Stunned But Dumb

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Don't worry, I am pretty sure my Latino wife will share the NSFW version in her twitter soon. She followed this artist, and used some of his artwork before :smugselen:
Ok, I haven't watched Tenma in quite a while and I've got to ask. Your posts used to always be "Romanian hag wife". When and how did she become Latino wife?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sena making that cash money dolla dolla with a sponsored stream tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom