"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Mimi is completely fascinated to have found a game made by a woman who wants to do the depraved things she'd to Leon but to Mario
:SelenHAHAhere:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Andy and Leyley and its consequences have been a disaster for the Phase Connect company.

Everyone said the same about jong over the summer.

Quite a lot of familiar small Twitch indies actually, including the girl priest who I shilled last night (they did mention the collab on their recent stream).

View attachment 55706

Looks like Krumroll is the one organizing it:

She's a fish-themed catgirl with a Gura-like voice who popped off recently with this tweet riffing on the Loli God/9mm rap mash-up.

She seems to be on the incline. She's live now, playing I Am Fish to high-2view numbers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just hope she at least got the go ahead to imply both had sex in the video. Girls love doing the flirting shit but some really flip their shit when it advances to "yeah they're actually fucking" stage. The video is basically plays like those doujins with the older woman, damn it marine :Vesper-UNHINGED:
The song is pretty good but I feel the chorus needed a bit more energy. Now if the girls I like could fucking push out these type of songs more often I'd be happy :urtearingmeapart:
Marine essentially found random fish-human hybrid passed out of the beach, brought it home, dressed it up, fed it and then had sex with this possibly feral, possibly diseased, underage looking mythological creature. Don't bring animals home and then fuck them kids, you'll get rabies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
If Italians aren't white this might be a hate crime
Screenshot_20231112_160302_Twitch.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin is doing what she said she would and trying for funnier stream ideas.

Edit: She's also just playing Pokemon boss music with no issues? I recall Poko doing the same thing a while ago so I guess Idol is just letting their talents play Nintendo songs.

So far she's gone through Suisei, Sora, Ironmouse, Nikki and Katta. They all destroy her.
893025.jpeg

Don't even try to fight Katta, that just ends in disaster for everyone involved.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Did she reincarnate in another persona? This voice is so familiar to me, perhaps from the karaokes?
If you ever watched "Smolthie" or "Smolt-E" back in the early early days of ENvtubing, you might know her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I am very late and gay but Rin is doing something funny and she says she's going to clap Yuko,fuyo and riro

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

This moment brought to you by the local :architect:'Let Her Eat Cake' chapter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Rin is doing what she said she would and trying for funnier stream ideas.

Edit: She's also just playing Pokemon boss music with no issues? I recall Poko doing the same thing a while ago so I guess Idol is just letting their talents play Nintendo songs.

So far she's gone through Suisei, Sora, Ironmouse, Nikki and Katta. They all destroy her.
View attachment 55726

Don't even try to fight Katta, that just ends in disaster for everyone involved.

Katta makes strategic use of her insanity to frighten her enemies into submission before they even challenge her, I love it.
Tungsten Rat has a long resume of experience in breaking the will of British people

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

A compilation of clips of Noels Zatsudan streams.

Speaking of Danchou heres a clip of her being an Ahijo

Horo7618

No one in particular
Vacuuming, didn't Gura do one of those too?
Well.....

(she may have done a real vacuuming stream too, but that made me think of this classic bit of Gura autism....)

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Well.....

(she may have done a real vacuuming stream too, but that made me think of this classic bit of Gura autism....)

I do hope Gura feels up to streaming and has fun with it at some point in the near future

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Nemu is finally back from becoming a CEO lets go. She even finally used her tomboy model again
tomboy nemu.png
and of course she goes straight back to reacting to "you laugh you lose" youtube videos:beataniugh:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Well.....

There was a stream where she did run the vacuum a bit, but it wasn't for that long.

Zen and the Art of Vacuuming is one of her all-time best moments. She knows how to commit to a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom