"Finana is cooking her family? Finana! Why you cooking fishes? It's your family!!!"Derem Kado

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This was a really fun Henya video. It's a nice length - a lot more than just a short clip, and it's pretty entertaining without having to watch an entire six-hour Twitch stream.

Zen decides to steal diamonds that were left for Henya. Henya decides to get revenge by building a giant wall around Zen's house, and chaos ensues.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Sister Time Boss by @eus_ing .jpg
It's time to accept your penance.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
You know, I want to see HoloX in SS outfits but I obviously can't commission anyone to do that.
This'll have to do at such short notice. SD really doesn't seem to like Swastikas for some reason.
LaPluSS.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Tune in
It just started

Oh nice, its the same style as her last anniversary stream.Too bad I can't stick around to watch it right now..
[Edit] Screw it, I'll make time. If it's anything like the last one, it'll be worth it.

Last edited:

frz

Oh nice, its the same style as her last anniversary stream.Too bad I can't stick around to watch it right now..
[Edit] Screw it, I'll make time. If it's anything like the last one, it'll be worth it.
Narrator: It was worth it. :smugsubaru:

Welp it's holo's 2nd time hitting 175k live viewer in a month, global domination I guess. :inahungryl:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some RWBY fan is ass mad that Pippa mocked the trash show (he literally wants Pippa CANCELLED):

Archive

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Instead of looping Gura bad for the one-millionth time, have some Gura good thanks to Marine. They did a fully-animated, city pop original song together.

Just like with her last MV, seems like she worked on some of the genga herself if I heard correctly :sanasmile:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Instead of looping Gura bad for the one-millionth time, have some Gura good thanks to Marine. They did a fully-animated, city pop original song together.

Just like with her last MV, seems like she worked on some of the genga herself if I heard correctly :sanasmile:

Marine and Gura just banged right there on video.

httn

Hag enthusiast

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
An update from the Laughing Dragon’s PL account. Awww.

Attachments

• IMG_0606.jpeg
    IMG_0606.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 41

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh Kuro/Mysta collabing with Bettel and Shouto or whatevet the fuck

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
For more hag appreciation, Botan announced that her 3rd anniversary live will be happening next weekend.
8924622.jpg
Guests: AZKi, Suisei, Mio, Marine, Watame, Towa, Nene, Polka, Lamy, Lui and Iroha

She's been stressing over this for like 2 months now so I'm sure it's gonna be great.

Last edited:

Negzana

Micomet are so entertaining it's unreal

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
An update from the Laughing Dragon’s PL account. Awww.

Yeah it's fun seeing people still pop around (who somehow actually don't know she's Selen now) but for the most part it's just her saying this as a sly way of saying she started using it again. I know she's interested in doing her shop stuff again so I'm ready to get more merch.
Some RWBY fan is ass mad that Pippa mocked the trash show (he literally wants Pippa CANCELLED):

Archive

These people always interest me in the way watching animal documentaries interests me.

Limkin

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Huh Kuro/Mysta collabing with Bettel and Shouto or whatevet the fuck

The last one is Dacapo. He's the VTuber in the concert clip which trended a while back that broke containment.

18d.png

DanishCookies

>watch Marine and Gura song
>ends with nude Gura
>Hiroyuki Takashima, assistant director of The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls U149, is the storyboarder and director for the video
It all makes sense now

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Gura has been busy animating this MV all by herself.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It was one year ago today a silly rabbit shitposted so hard that an entire generation of AI generated vtubers were born and, with some ups and downs, continue to grow and stream to this day

Of the original gen the following still stream with some regularity:
Minna Vanilla
Sena Bonbon
Both Lolimes
Donna Vina DeMerlot

Rika Paprika hasn't streamed for about 4 months

From there we got a second gen in Nyanna and Abigill and even fan made gens with standouts such as Marie Mehlo, Mixie Mixin, Raimi Ricotta, and Juwun Sugarbloom. We even have an honorary invader in Sourgrape.

The Largest standout turning out to be DIY queen Sena who has not only made multiple models and rigging but has become a vtuber parent herself.

Happy Anniversary FlaVR, I'm curious to see where the story continues from here and when Pippa ever says she's never made an impact on the vtubing scene politely remind her that there are currently around a dozen chuuba right now that wouldn't be here were it not for her :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom