"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Now that's a fun fact that I didn't want to learn today

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think Sleepy bought the Ami daki

Archive

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
btw it was polish armstice day yesterday
heres my favourite polish

Panko Enjoyer

To be fair that sounded like a YouTube ad

Unless Airi jumped ship from LG/Kia/Hyundai/Samsung to Ashley Homestores, then we can call her the Furniture Wolf

Unrelated note, I recently discovered Girl_dm via YT recs

Seems like she was a big deal two years ago, and her 3D model is honestly one of the most impressive I've ever seen

The level of expressiveness is crazy, not only is the mouth tracking super accurate, the model's cheeks even follow her real-life cheek movements.

At some point last year, she basically stopped using it for a live2D.

Now there's nothing particularly wrong with her live2D (it's pretty well above average), I just wonder why she ditched such an incredible 3D model for it.

She even poked fun at the 3D model disappearing:

Not sure what else to add. I like her voice and she manages to be funny without being crass.

Too bad she's a fucking LEAF View attachment 55600

girl_DM was always hanging out with HomoEN when they started. She was a fill in for a few of their collabs.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Blaise's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Blaise Shinryu Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】LET'S ROCK N' ROLL !!!【EIEN Project】-P3C...jpg
Mega Link - Blaise Shinryu - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】LET'S ROCK N' ROLL !!!【EIEN Project】-P3CnEEIFtig
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I'm pretty sure this is racist two different ways at once and I love that

Anime Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
girl_DM was always hanging out with HomoEN when they started. She was a fill in for a few of their collabs.
Haven't seen her around for months, isn't she just another one of the twitch indie clique?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's gyaru rep Kaminari Qpi is revealing her new outfit.

Hanabasami Kyo's cover of Staple Stable during her live in July.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 4PM JST.

AZKi's talk after singing Dokuzu. Have a listen to the full karaoke as well since it's good.

If you want to make this come true, come join her membership. She's going to do another member ASMR stream and is currently asking Pioneer Union members for lines to be read via filling in a google doc form.
For another interesting cover of the song try Asumi Sena's version which gradually goes more and more unhinged.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nano is back, and she's got a 3D debut and an Amongus collab lined up this week with a bunch of people I haven't heard of:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
More @QUASARCAKE

Howdya like dem apples, Sana by @QUASARCAKE.jpg

I know at least one person here might notice this one for some odd reason

Gawr been busy by @QUASARCAKE.jpg

A hard day's work being a psycho feesh

Ina chilling with her Takos by @QUASARCAKE.jpg

Tako break time (Ancient One union rules)

Ina feeling it by @QUASARCAKE.jpg

She gets decent benefits and a nice, evil 401k too

Ame workin by @QUASARCAKE.jpg

Ame being Ame

Bonus @Gardavwar section, because reasons:

Biboo rock hard by @Gardavwar.jpg

No apologies.

obscure reference.jpg

The original reference pic

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
btw it was polish armstice day yesterday
heres my favourite polish

It was a celebration observing regaining independence in 1918 after 123 years of partitions. It's not strictly about remembering armistice though it is related.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kalion

:)

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Gini plays the best Dark Souls and does a handcam

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Yagoo on the other hand is much older (like 20-30 years riku's senior) he's not much more intimidating or impressive but he gives off this awkward aura of a highly technical and reserved middle-aged working man which inspires more confidence.

Yagoo just feels more like a real human to me, the dude has been pictured looking down or just not smiling a bunch of times and in videos you can see how socially awkward he really is by his body language. Riku is always smiling, always looking at the camera, every shot is premeditated and scripted, that subconsciously instills a sense of deceitfulness in people.
I think it is mainly because Yagoo is relatively stable. Now he is in his fifties and has already settled down. Even if Hololive just maintains its status quo or achieves a little success, hololive will continue to be active for more than five years。Enough to Hololive into the next VTB era.

However, like bilibili VTB I mentioned before, there are no successful cases like holo or niji, and everyone is very blind and selfish about the future development. Most VTBS live for less than two years and do not produce good work.This is a very disappointing environment, because people are not just losing confidence in one person or one project, but in the entire VTB industry:shiinastare:

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Well, that was a fun day of debuts.

V4Mirai really put together a good group for their second gen. I don't think there were any misses in terms of talent. And they spent some money considering they commissioned animations, well-mixed covers, hired cosplayers to promote them at TwitchCon, and a whole bunch more. It also sounds like they have a real management team... I'm hoping for good things from them.

Kou Mariya as herself
Mono Monet = PiCKY (Twitter, Twitch), based on tracking follows and side-by-side laugh comparison + DJ stuff + some of her old fans on /vt/
Yae Yuguri = Marna Tomochika (Twitter, Twitch), based on shared mod, old donator retweets, VA interests, Splatoon, NIKKE, JP ability and tendency, speech pattern with high pitched "mhm" and tendency to pitch up. You can hear her deeper voice in the first 5s of her old lore video.
Biscotti = Ham (Twitter, Twitch), based on mods and side-by-side laugh comparison

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS joined Bijou and Mumei playing Apex. Look at this happy family.
Screenshot_2023-11-11-23-04-59-86_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
"The worst she can say is no"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So Grimmi played this tonight. It's a fnaf clone with vtubers as animatronics, one being Buffpup

Got a cute angry face from the stream
signal-2023-11-12-02-01-58-271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom