"WHY WOULD I BIRTH UWU WHAT LOL"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I just got through something like six hours of debut streams. Please, God, never again :painpeko:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Her default outfit really hid those well.

I just got through something like six hours of debut streams. Please, God, never again :painpeko:

You_get_used.jpg

Panko Enjoyer

Eh, I don't really want to contribute to yet another "Gura bad" time loop, but oh well. I genuinely don't believe that, you can call me coping or whatever, it really doesn't seem like she cares about numbers, and would actually be happier if she has a smaller viewer base. (Also if she cares about numbers she wouldn't be doing... whatever she is doing right now)
How much tax did Mysta owe? If he owed a lot in tax, then he made a lot income. He had less than half Gura numbers and came out after her. Gura has no reason to care about money anymore so she doesn't care about numbers unless she has the autism about numbers.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Anime Fan

Looks like the second anniversary Phase Connect plushies are delayed.

archive

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
1699758767429.jpeg
Started with the Project F debut, so about 9-10 hours for me. I was surprised how much marketing they got to get 1000+ CCV. Solid typical debut. Xin was their only full time streamer before and with the new group hopefully they'll continue on with the momentum.

V&U, the same solid typical debut. Misma and Zeli stood out for me.

V4Mirai, what a debut. So much production quality and each streamer left a strong impression. Wonder how soon they'll get 3D models seeing Abi and Serina received theirs in about four months. Momo is currently my favorite. She was so passionate and precious.
Mono2.gif:sanasmile:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The owner of several Phase Connect standees got his standees ruined by security while he was at a con. He then proceeded to write a somewhat frustrated thread about his experience.

Archive

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The owner of several Phase Connect standees got his standees ruined by security while he was at a con. He then proceeded to write a somewhat frustrated thread about his experience.

Archive

I dunno man this sounds very deliberate. Maybe some fag at the con with a hateboner for phase tried to "own" the company by fucking with this dude. Rate me autistic but you know how much bullshit goes around these cons.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Her voice is little too high for this song but i don't think it was a bad try and the MV is very high quality too, overall i prefer her Lucifer cover a little more.

V4Mirai, what a debut. So much production quality and each streamer left a strong impression. Wonder how soon they'll get 3D models seeing Abi and Serina received theirs in about four months. Momo is currently my favorite. She was so passionate and precious.
View attachment 55586:sanasmile:
Yeah, V4Mirai had some very impressive debuts, my favorites were Mariya and Mono, really looking forward to what they have planned for these girls.

With V4Mirai that just launched their 2nd gen, Globie releasing their first gen on December and VSPO EN coming next year. The Brave Group is really going all-out on the EN market.

Millie...

Not like this Maririn...

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Negzana

Rest in peace.

That sucks Panko's a sweetheart, hope she's okay

Eh, I don't really want to contribute to yet another "Gura bad" time loop, but oh well. I genuinely don't believe that, you can call me coping or whatever, it really doesn't seem like she cares about numbers, and would actually be happier if she has a smaller viewer base. (Also if she cares about numbers she wouldn't be doing... whatever she is doing right now)

I've said it many times and I'll say it again. Regardless of how he acts behind the scene, heck he could be one of the kindest person out there, but that doesn't change the fact that he has a very punch-able face.
Interesting how opinions on Gura and Kiara changed over the years

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
To be fair "Björn" is a pretty common name in Sweden, can't go anywhere without running into a dude with the name.

Bjorn Bjornjavel.

Speaking of collabing with furries, didn't Henya and Pippa agree to do another collab soon? It's basically the end of the week and it hasn't happened yet.

Chill, bitch. You know it's not easy to just do a collab willy nilly especially if they're both in a corpo.

Scandinavian Valkyrie with a voice to match

View attachment 55469

Mommy?

No dizzy tonight

Methinks Dizzy needs professional help. Fishman send her to therapy ASAP.

Why do most pics of Riku make him look like a Hiki that stalks middle schoolers

yagoo and even fishman just utterly shit ln this man tbh

I thought that was Riku's hobby.

Riku looks kinda dopey and not really like a CEO, it's hard to imagine this round-faced guy who dresses in tshirts manning a multi-million dollar company, he feels more like a PR puppet that someone else has placed there.

Yagoo on the other hand is much older (like 20-30 years riku's senior) he's not much more intimidating or impressive but he gives off this awkward aura of a highly technical and reserved middle-aged working man which inspires more confidence.

Yagoo just feels more like a real human to me, the dude has been pictured looking down or just not smiling a bunch of times and in videos you can see how socially awkward he really is by his body language. Riku is always smiling, always looking at the camera, every shot is premeditated and scripted, that subconsciously instills a sense of deceitfulness in people.

Well Yagoo doesn't have a yatch fetish so you know he at least treats his workers fairly.

I've said it many times and I'll say it again. Regardless of how he acts behind the scene, heck he could be one of the kindest person out there, but that doesn't change the fact that he has a very punch-able face.

Blame genetics.
OIP(1).jpg

Why didn't they just used that as her default outfit?

LOL at Millie, she will never leave the itty-bitty-titty-committee. At least she has Enna and Reimu as members.

I just got through something like six hours of debut streams. Please, God, never again
:painpeko:

The curse of a brown enjoyer. I pray for your melinated, piss drinking soul.

Kirsche is gonna scoop me with her own interview of Leni Andronicos, either tomorrow or Tuesday. AFAIK she's only announced this in her Discord server so far: https://discord.com/channels/501123230719934466/1173100678902722571

View attachment 55590

Holy freaking hell, Kirsche is about to buck break someone live on Twitch. This is so going on my schedule.

Methinks NijiEN doing these kinda things (Outfit reveal, upcoming 3D, AR concert) feels to me is a "too little, too late" scenario. They REALLY burned the bridge with the English vtuber community with all their yabs and fuckups. 2022 was Niji's year but goddamn, enter 2023 and it all goes to the shitter. Maybe they learned from their handling with KR and ID on just abandoning a group just because it doesn't generates money ATM. I mean look at Holo, they needed at least 3 years before they boomed in ID. I mean just imagine if NijiID continued on doing their convention collabs, they would surely ride the wave when Kobo exploded on the scene, heck looknat the other ID vtubers right now. It's just a shame that the Nijisanji Acceleration Project was a failure in the other countries.

Going back to NijiEN, the bridge has been scorched to death. All the memes about Niji being a black company because they hired Kyo ain't stopping. Factor in the initial success of K9Kuro and Matara in VShojo and them shitting on Niji on their streams just doesn't help. The only people I see supporting the Niji talents are their core fans. The casuals are long gone and the vtuber fans just left and watched other vtubers because they don't want a piece of that retarded fanbase and drama. Who knows, I may eat crow so I'll just wait and see what will happen.

Still, FUCK NÏGGERSANJI!!!

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
On the raid train we end up at Rie

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Nasa learns english with nopitulpe

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
"Ashley's furniture and mattress"

A 10 minute shitpost and has a vague location dox
To be fair that sounded like a YouTube ad

Unless Airi jumped ship from LG/Kia/Hyundai/Samsung to Ashley Homestores, then we can call her the Furniture Wolf

Unrelated note, I recently discovered Girl_dm via YT recs

Seems like she was a big deal two years ago, and her 3D model is honestly one of the most impressive I've ever seen

The level of expressiveness is crazy, not only is the mouth tracking super accurate, the model's cheeks even follow her real-life cheek movements.

At some point last year, she basically stopped using it for a live2D.

Now there's nothing particularly wrong with her live2D (it's pretty well above average), I just wonder why she ditched such an incredible 3D model for it.

She even poked fun at the 3D model disappearing:

Not sure what else to add. I like her voice and she manages to be funny without being crass.

Too bad she's a fucking LEAF 1699762394564.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
To be fair that sounded like a YouTube ad

Unless Airi jumped ship from LG/Kia/Hyundai/Samsung to Ashley Homestores, then we can call her the Furniture Wolf

Unrelated note, I recently discovered Girl_dm via YT recs

Seems like she was a big deal two years ago, and her 3D model is honestly one of the most impressive I've ever seen

The level of expressiveness is crazy, not only is the mouth tracking super accurate, the model's cheeks even follow her real-life cheek movements.

At some point last year, she basically stopped using it for a live2D.

Now there's nothing particularly wrong with her live2D (it's pretty well above average), I just wonder why she ditched such an incredible 3D model for it.

She even poked fun at the 3D model disappearing:

Not sure what else to add. I like her voice and she manages to be funny without being crass.

Too bad she's a fucking LEAF View attachment 55600

Oh hey it's dm

Love her

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Enjoy this Chirami clip where she talks about how moe dreams where you fall to your death are with her asmr mic.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Archive

>Security going to throw Dizzy in the dumpster
Ah, a real one that guy, strongest Love Bugs treating her the way she wants it :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Clips Tax!
Remi Gets a fun brithday wish!

Pippa and Chromu have mommy issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom