"What's uhlimunny? (Alimony)"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is playing Mass Effect in honor of Space Force day (which is apparently a thing).

And Serina and Abi are gonna stream their reactions to their kouhais' debuts:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
I mean your the one that fell for the bait.
That's a bait? Eh, whatev. Point still stands, Pan Piano is just a whore at this point.
the saddest part to me is that the woman was getting fuckall views doing covers while dressed modestly then saw how much money she was making buying off costumes from amazon and recording herself playing that she never went back. Going full coom bait is the natural progression of these girls. In another timeline uruka instead of becoming a vtuber is doing what pan piano is doing but with violin.:whatastory:
Not only that, she also have paid content that, while not really that game-breaking (I checked out of curiosity, no face reveal and just teasing stuff), it's just pretty much solidify her schtick at this point.

Moving away from the whole cosplay thingie, Whiskey Project is appearing on this 2-view 'totally not a glowie fed' vtuber dude where the two of them reviewing fan-submitted guns that they owned.

Panko Enjoyer

Number of Stream this year
Aqua : 65 : 250 hrs
Shion : 51 : 184 hrs
Gura : 33 : 109 hrs
Because a decent chunk of those, I think 20% or so last I checked, were 'manditory' streams (events, merch drops, new outfits, etc). So the overall amount of streams we got is probably closer to 25 or so.
Gura streamed for 24 hours when she was overlapping Advent during their debut week.
DateStreamLength
July 31Voice Challenge Game with Mumei1:42:56
August 1Contraband Police5:00:12
August 3HoloCure6:26:09
August 5HoloCure7:03:37
August 7Night Security Chilla Game3:48:31
July 31st:

August 1st:

August 3rd:

August 5th:

August 7th:

Bitch showed up just to sabotage the new gen during their most important week
> What's the equivalent of Clussy but for girls? Clock? Clonger? The Click?

-Victoria Brightshield 【NIJISANJI EN】
Balloon animal?
Why do most pics of Riku make him look like a Hiki that stalks middle schoolers

yagoo and even fishman just utterly shit ln this man tbh

little-nicky-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why do most pics of Riku make him look like a Hiki that stalks middle schoolers

yagoo and even fishman just utterly shit ln this man tbh

Apparently he's younger than YAGOO (not sure about fishman), so most of the time his photo looks more like a college frat dude rather than some decent corpo-man. Sure it helps the image of 'young and impressive CEO on a big company', but he's definitely look like someone who gonna rat your ass the second you look at him funny.
Riku looks kinda dopey and not really like a CEO, it's hard to imagine this round-faced guy who dresses in tshirts manning a multi-million dollar company, he feels more like a PR puppet that someone else has placed there.

Yagoo on the other hand is much older (like 20-30 years riku's senior) he's not much more intimidating or impressive but he gives off this awkward aura of a highly technical and reserved middle-aged working man which inspires more confidence.

Yagoo just feels more like a real human to me, the dude has been pictured looking down or just not smiling a bunch of times and in videos you can see how socially awkward he really is by his body language. Riku is always smiling, always looking at the camera, every shot is premeditated and scripted, that subconsciously instills a sense of deceitfulness in people.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi did say she's wary of any religion that has "Orthodox" in it because she grew up in New York and mentioned not liking the little hats. Paraphrasing a bit and she goes on to explain a bit into this, but that part caught my attention and made me laugh.
:whatastory:
Time stamp:

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

The conversation seems to talk more about the Russian Orthodox Church, but even if so, out-of-context, it's still funny.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
That's a bait? Eh, whatev. Point still stands, Pan Piano is just a whore at this point.

Not only that, she also have paid content that, while not really that game-breaking (I checked out of curiosity, no face reveal and just teasing stuff), it's just pretty much solidify her schtick at this point.
we already know what her face looks like, at least from a side profile. she leans forward around 20 seconds in.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
> You enter the「ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ」video game store...
> Only one game is available.
> It's 50 cents...
> Do you take it? Y/N
unnamed.png

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Riku looks kinda dopey and not really like a CEO, it's hard to imagine this round-faced guy who dresses in tshirts manning a multi-million dollar company, he feels more like a PR puppet that someone else has placed there.

Yagoo on the other hand is much older (like 20-30 years riku's senior) he's not much more intimidating or impressive but he gives off this awkward aura of a highly technical and reserved middle-aged working man which inspires more confidence.

Yagoo just feels more like a real human to me, the dude has been pictured looking down or just not smiling a bunch of times and in videos you can see how socially awkward he really is by his body language. Riku is always smiling, always looking at the camera, every shot is premeditated and scripted, that subconsciously instills a sense of deceitfulness in people.

Yagoo looks like he would emotionlessly order your death and stoically watch as it's carried out. Riku looks like he'd try to demand to execute you himself, shout and scream the whole time, miss the shot and get tackled in a counterattack and die in the resultant struggle.

Short

God Damn the Sun

soap suds

Aia’s outfit reveal and cover is coming out soon.

kestraline

Early Adopter
If you want someone worth watching here is Meredith SAVEHYMN drawing vtuber panties and answering Q&A from marshmallows...it's the second in what appears to be a weekly feature as she can only draw a few pantsu each stream and she got permission to draw around 20 vtubers.

The first stream is here - plenty of other VODs to check out as well as they play quite a lot of games and talk for at least an hour before getting into it.

Fun facts:
1699752182173.png
  • She claims to be the spiritual successor and nepotism baby of her artist mama, Charlotte Van Halen...except SAVEHYMN isn't an extremely bipolar menhera schizo who hates her chatters and anyone else who bothered to give her time when she was a streamer (they retired to focus on school a few months ago - they went overseas to study art - and only do occasional streams like once a month these days).
  • SAVEHYMN actually has two models, the other being a big titty nun, but only uses the "hikikomori girl priest" model these days for a few reasons and might request a revised model of that one only in the future but her mama is really busy with art school so might not happen for some time.
1699750273728.png
1699750292580.png
1699750546291.png

If you want to watch her after seeing this, she streams a few times a week at 4:00 pm PST / 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 8pm AST / 12am GMT.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Aia’s outfit reveal and cover is coming out soon.

That is a very bold choice for a cover, of NijiEN, Aia is one that has been working really hard on getting better at singing, her cover of Lucifer was good.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

If you want someone worth watching here is SAVEHYMN drawing vtuber panties and answering Q&A from marshmallows...it's the second in what appears to be a weekly feature as she can only draw a few pantsu each stream and she got permission to draw around 20 vtubers.

The first stream is here - plenty of other VODs to check out as well as they play quite a lot of games and talk for at least an hour before getting into it.

Fun facts:
  • She did a collab with the traveling grey merchant Bibi a few months ago, it's why I'm linking her actually.
  • She claims to be the spiritual successor and nepotism baby of her artist mama, Charlotte Van Halen...except SAVEHYMN isn't an extremely menhera schizo who hates her chatters and anyone else who bothered to give her time when she was a streamer (they retired to focus on school a few months ago - they went overseas to study art - and only do occasional streams like once a month these days).
  • SAVEHYMN actually has two models, the other being a big titty nun, but only uses the "hikikomori girl priest" model these days for a few reasons and might request a revised model of that one only in the future but her mama is really busy with art school so might not happen for some time.
View attachment 55518
View attachment 55519
View attachment 55520

If you want to watch her after seeing this, she streams a few times a week at 4:00 pm PST / 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 8pm AST / 12am GMT.

Her singing

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Thank you @The Proctor for adding this wonderful random.txt for me. I love you.
1699751468248.png

kestraline

Early Adopter
Megumi (she was going to be in AkioAIR before it all imploded because the owner just couldn't resist underage egirl no-no square) is currently doing a donothon to fund her new model debut where she is going to make a "corpo larp" group with some friends....she is on day 6 now.

Anime Fan

Airi's going to be live with something soon.

Top Bottom