"Bitch that was my new outfit"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If you're in her stream chat, suggest her punishment should be doing a karaoke.
"Karaoke" was added to filtered terms, I guess she got tired of remembering the Marine laugh.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Kirsche had a kindred spirit, not anymore though

Dizzy's chat still trips me out. She doesn't use moderators and them behaving badly typically involves throwing huge gobs of cash at her. Say what you will, she's got the lovebugs well trained.

In other news, Zumi is streaming right now and she's got a pepe necklace and the demon core sitting on her desk. She was definitely a 4chan kid.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Alex playing TF2

Alex plays TF2

The cult of the seal grows. Slap slap slap.
1162237363238469672.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
man what the fuck is that pinned post, the rigging looks like she's wearing one of these

1699658823048.png

now for seeing it I have it on my TL maaaaaaaaaaan :annoyedpippa:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
man what the fuck is that pinned post, the rigging looks like she's wearing one of these

View attachment 55269

now for seeing it I have it on my TL maaaaaaaaaaan :annoyedpippa:
The mouth is terrifying but I’m like “Why do her thighs wobble like jell-o molds? Waste of a great design.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
my past life as a schizo poster

The fuck you mean 'past'?

Kson practicing some self love
I'm so happy for her living her dream

Meanwhile I'm sitting here looking at that gap in the dress on her left side where you can see the barest hint of the tattoo she has on her rib cage.

Normal voice fallenshadow scares me
View attachment 55231
I prefer the squeaky schizo

I kind of feel like it goes a little over the line in the other direction, it definitely sounds more normal but there's some weird pronunciation I can't be sure if it's just something fucked with her native accent or some kind of byproduct of maybe trying to suppress it. It definitely feels weird hearing that voice coming from a loli model, especially when she's spent so long setting her identity as a squeaky gremlin, anything else at all is going to feel strange.

Either way she's probably equally likely in both ways to snap your bones to eat the marrow.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
People here should remember about the agency called Globie aka the ((((((BRITISH)))))) company that was recruiting some time ago, well they have started to deploy their twitters now at least

1) Ibuji Bjorn he is for some reason a teacher and SWEDISH, i suppose people want another Eveland

2) Reira ronronea

Trilingual that include Spanish, another infiltration completed

3) Taring hu

The one that was missing from the last post, nothing to impressive except she claim she is from malasya or is part of her lore i dont know , also i dont know if she is the correct shade of brown for the coal burners in this place

4) Kumanui Miel

just check that profile

1699659489232.png

Sorry Iofi, a FRENCH surpassed your autism

First mistake they made is the bear is calling himself pre-debut vtuber, thats a minus

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Panko Enjoyer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Where do we suggest quotes to be added again? I just struck upon this huge inspirational blitzkrieg.
View attachment 55264

Bat is online with a 72h mini-marathon this time: Pokemon Red Nuzlocke featuring the beloved Crowd Control.
Usually the community votes for a punishment if she fails to complete it, so get in to ruin her life, but no more than @Takodachi did :smugselen: (glad to see you back, hombre :takoesl:)

I wonder if she removed karaoke from the batwheel.

Panko Enjoyer

Stunned But Dumb

The Story of Tenma's first kiss. This clip exemplifies her in every way possible

Bat is online with a 72h mini-marathon this time: Pokemon Red Nuzlocke featuring the beloved Crowd Control.

Really love that sprite model

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Was looking through the Vtuber Awards twitter account, and read this:

Now, I think we have the chance to do something really funny, and nominate Null for every single vtuber award.

These awards are BEGGING to get botted in the ol' internet past time of fucking with community votes, I can totally see pinoy schizos in /vt/ buying bots like they do for streams to rig the vote so hololive or niji wins everything, too bad they're numberfags and don't have a sense of humor, if they did then staple-chan would win everything.
I think Proctor got inspired by my past life as a schizo poster and decided he wanted to take over for me after my transition into normalcy. Good luck man, I know you can do it!
There has never been anything normal about you.
Thank you Short! I knew unbanning you was the right choice!

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is playing the ORIGINAL MW2. Featuring a thumbnail that would make Nolan foam at the mouth:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sick Sheep is beginning her 2-year anniversary stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom