"...soudesune~"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In fairness to Kyo, he wasn't crying about Enna, he was just surprised that she walked into that in such an oblivious fashion. He didn't cry nor launch into an extended explanation, he just tells her not to worry about it after Enna asks him why he's looking like that.

Sure, he could not have reacted at all, but I hardly think that someone growing up in white liberal America being momentarily taken aback is particularly shocking or a personal attack.

Nor was he making fun of Korea. He was, indeed, just making a matter of fact statement.

I'm honestly unclear on how he got the reputation he got. It certainly has remarkably little to do with his own actions.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm honestly unclear on how he got the reputation he got. It certainly has remarkably little to do with his own actions.
Everyone needs a ScapeGoat
Kyo is like the jews in the middle ages : He is going to receive the blame for everything bad with NijiEN until his chopped penis gets exploded

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
In fairness to Kyo, he wasn't crying about Enna, he was just surprised that she walked into that in such an oblivious fashion. He didn't cry nor launch into an extended explanation, he just tells her not to worry about it after Enna asks him why he's looking like that.

Sure, he could not have reacted at all, but I hardly think that someone growing up in white liberal America being momentarily taken aback is particularly shocking or a personal attack.

Nor was he making fun of Korea. He was, indeed, just making a matter of fact statement.

Twitter idiots can twist anything. Then you have /vt/ retards not having a collective IQ of more than 3 perpetuating shit that people believe outright either purposefully or refusing to care about facts, it's how most of these situations go. But what is very much true about this retard is he brings attention to things every other day and then bitches at people who literally use what he fed us.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I've never heard Kyo talk before, is he transracial or something? Also, just stating facts gets you in a lot of shit, but I never realized the prevalence of cosmetic surgery was a sore spot for Koreans before. The rate per capita is almost twice that of #2, Brazil.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
people id like to recommend this chuuba that ive been seeing on my twitter feed these past few days

its jap tho

Ensok

Early Adopter

And she's done it, just now, she's beaten her old high score.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I've never heard Kyo talk before, is he transracial or something? Also, just stating facts gets you in a lot of shit, but I never realized the prevalence of cosmetic surgery was a sore spot for Koreans before. The rate per capita is almost twice that of #2, Brazil.
He grew up in a black area and likely had a lot of black friends. You pick up mannerisms and ways of speaking heavily like that. It's not really a sore spot, it's just no one likes being called on shit they do or known for lol.

And she's done it, just now, she's beaten her old high score.

This game is so unironically painful yet I applaud anyone who can stick through it for the 3-7k score.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 55218
I'm mashing the circle button as hard as I can right now.
I can't fucking believe I got 2 early christmas presents from the world :NOWWELAUGH: The world is never this kind to me, if I stop posting next month assume I died in a car crash accident or something :Vesper-UNHINGED: I wouldn't mind dying if he gets super fired tho.
people id like to recommend this chuuba that ive been seeing on my twitter feed these past few days

its jap tho

I've seen some of her videos and the AR shit she uses is quite fascinating I wonder what she uses because it also bends the background. The omega sisters also shifted from vrchat to doing videos like this but is just their head

soap suds

No Wosemi? She's obsessed with YGO, did streams of it like every week. This is like the Minecraft event without Pomu
This whole tournament is in JP and Rosemi is very shy when speaking Japanese. Also she just got back from Japan, so she wouldn’t have had time to practice. I’m still upset we didn’t see Pomu in the prism cup, but the timing just didn’t line up. Hopefully if they hold another one she can join.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy fuck Eileen came back with the milk after neglecting all of her children
She's like that one deadbeat dad that comes back when you finally start making money to beg.
He deserves this shit after the whole fucking thing with Enna, honestly. He cultivated that audience that's seeking to nail him to a cross right now. Him calling them all retards is just reaping what he sowed.
>NOOO YOU CAN'T SAY RACIAL STEREOTYPES ABOUT FRIED CHICKEN, ENNA!
>Proceeds to quadruple down on a racial stereotype about Koreans while employed in a company that had a Korean Branch
:selenpointandlaugh::kyoracist:
Kyo is just like J.K. Rowling, pandered to the retards and identity nutjobs for years and now he's finding out how much they love to eat their own.

Zyklon Mag

...in Niji. One can only hope.

I'm glad Stars is free of this shit, Altare's unpeaked views on troons and Flayon's occasional idiocy aside. Nijinigs will never know the joy of their oshi eliminating the "black creatures" on stream.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Horo7618

No one in particular
IRyS is doing a middle of the (JP) night karaoke soon:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

because dispite claims otherwise the vast majority of people here are just as judgmental as twittards/unicorns.

We did it to Kiara we did it to Cali we did it to Kyo and Flayon Aia Scarle (though that turns around fast) and Nina not necessarily in that order but you get the idea and no one wants to sit through an hour stream to discover first impressions are pretty shallow.

Especially when he repeatedly makes it clear hes a thin skinned hypocrite the only person here who actually liked kyo was the Penis formally known as Nolan Crush.

I as I always have mark the problem down as presentation he comes as as a petty bitchboy even in his Enna collabs but she clearly likes him so either hes putting on an act or hes got way more redeeming qualities then he appears to.

Horo7618

No one in particular
he comes as as a petty bitchboy even in his Enna collabs but she clearly likes him so either hes putting on an act or hes got way more redeeming qualities then he appears to.
Or she just has terrible taste in dudes....

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
20231110_135655.jpg
From here

I think I may remember this? Or not

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
because dispite claims otherwise the vast majority of people here are just as judgmental as twittards/unicorns.

We did it to Kiara we did it to Cali we did it to Kyo and Flayon Aia Scarle

Airi (green) is doing some clackity clack ASMR

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
moemi and yomemi(which would then reincarnate as himehina or the omega sisters iirc)
Nah, they are not the same, I definitely remember all of them existing at the same time back when I first got into watching vtubers. According to the vtuber wiki, both of their YT account got hacked and then terminated, though Moemi apparently came back in a new channel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom