"The more you say no the more I'm going to do it"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran Karaoke

New VOD and Short from Anon

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Funny Lui Short

A Cover with Chloe,Lui and Lapu
This is going to be good :luidance:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Saw this today when looking for new VR releases. Potentially more VR streams coming in the future? The barrier to entry is getting much lower for smaller chuubas.

Screenshot_20231109_055224_Chrome.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

:amehalloween:

Holy fuck she straight up did an ad
1699528809058.png

Wow Even Nana is part of this ad

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Cover financial results of FY2024/3 Q2
Funny things:
-Advent and ReGLOSS debuted but revenue per talent still went up from last quarter.
-Cover now has 480 employees.
-Ratio of revenue from merch just keeps growing.
-Holosummer period was very profitable for Cover, almost Fes levels.
-Overseas investment in the company doubled over the last half year.
-Fuwawa and Mococo are counted as one person on their records. :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:
-Number of cases in which actions were taken against defamatory acts toward affiliated talents: 146
:menhera: My oshi is proud for taking so many antis to court

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Are there vtubers who are generally liked that you guys can't stand?
Calliope Mori.
Not because I dislike her or her content or any of the usual fat wigger bad reasons, but because she is so obviously putting on an unnatural voice and persona when she's streaming. She almost has the air of a children's entertainer: speaking very deliberately high and soft and oh-so-slowly while she waits for her developmentally stunted audience to respond.
It honestly ruins the viewer experience for me in her streams, and especially in collabs where she does it all the more.

Limkin

So Holos growing numbers are absurdly high, they are again on a hiring spree for management and revenue per streamer keeps growing higher and higher. The studio investment is also paying off tremendously. It's almost like investing good money into your business and only expecting a return a couple years later is a sign of a long term stability and good strategy or something. Meanwhile at Niji "uwu, sowwy our merch is so dogwit, we have to cut ouw costs to stay afloat, uwu. the fuel for the yacht iw not cheap nowadaws"

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

So Ork man kinda confirm he had some kind of super accident that fucked his hips and leg 2 months ago, the rrat about him having a accident on his way to meet Lando is like 80% more true

@The Proctor
Could you copy the above post or link to it in the locked Magni/Vesper thread for future reference?

Another member of Shiranui Pro is addressing the crowd

Yoro is another one of Shirayuri's whom I thought was indie until I went digging. So much for corpo publicity. I liked her conlang, but I'm not sure if she's done more than one stream about it.

Shiranui is Flare's surname, by the way.

Funny Lui Short

A Cover with Chloe,Lui and Lapu
This is going to be good :luidance:

White woman dancing is spreading :panik:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fauna dropped her kalimba the stream before, and on this stream near the end she was trying to fix it with a hammer and tune it, so she asked chat if anyone had perfect pitch, and some saplings said she was hitting an F note, some other ones said F# and she said if the note started to sound like an A, and she ended up saying F A F A F A G randomly, so she panic apologized a lot, saying she just randomly started saying notes, I don't blame her as she was just saying out loud the notes chat was typing.
Damn, Fauna got one fag-ed

:smugmoona:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Hime's mom has powerful competition with Lia's mom who is pretty damn entertaining.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Cover financial results of FY2024/3 Q2
Funny things:
-Advent and ReGLOSS debuted but revenue per talent still went up from last quarter.
-Cover now has 480 employees.
-Ratio of revenue from merch just keeps growing.
-Holosummer period was very profitable for Cover, almost Fes levels.
-Overseas investment in the company doubled over the last half year.
-Fuwawa and Mococo are counted as one person on their records. :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:
-Number of cases in which actions were taken against defamatory acts toward affiliated talents: 146
:menhera: My oshi is proud for taking so many antis to court
I do get a kick out of Cover pointing at a talent that isn't streaming winning "One of America's biggest streaming awards" at the Streamys.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
All those rrats over what happened, from the insane to the plausible, all the arguments over culture, and it might just be the case that the both of them got too injured and disabled for the job? I'm almost disappointed.

Matara also said another time that she had to live alone previously because of NDA's (with Nijisanji). Which for all I want to make another black company joke is just fucking weird more than anything else.
Pretty sure that was just her over complicating it, considering literally everyone else lives with someone. The only part of the Niji NDA that was ever mentioned on the JP side is living with someone of another company for obvious reasons, which even then they wouldn't be able to enforce. It's just legalnese and we all know how she is about being literal.
Saw this today when looking for new VR releases. Potentially more VR streams coming in the future? The barrier to entry is getting much lower for smaller chuubas.

View attachment 55052

It's been low for quite awhile now, the biggest hangup is proper trackers which are still fairly expensive considering.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Ollie and Mika math stream is ongoing if anyone would like to learn how to count again watch

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
V-dere is doing a karaoke collab, everyone knows by now Mozu is fantastic at singing but the rest of the group are strong singers as well, this is gonna be great :sanasmile:

EDIT: they're all singing different songs at the same time this is the most beautiful clusterfuck I've ever seen

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Meruru playing

Last person I seen mention this game was Mel Nekomata, but damn glad others know of this odd game's existence, now I can actually watch someone play this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ollie and Mika math stream is ongoing if anyone would like to learn how to count again watch

>they use variables; binomials on screen
Ollie is literally trying to murder every other vtuber on Earth.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom