"Doing it with your hand is more idol-like!"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Woman tears.

She's staying indie.

Let slip the retarded mouthbreathers asking "wHwNewn aAaareE yUo jOinInG PhAsWE cyNneCtT?"

indie.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
her corpo is dead

Sad as this is (it's pretty obviously just a tragic set of events rather than any drama, which is frankly a shock given recent months), the fact her corpo was so invisible that many, many people thought she was just a random indie until it dissolved, doesn't really say much as to its effectiveness.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
3 years as a group ran by volunteers? jesus these niggas are masochists. Nyaru for the love of god try your luck at an actual agency that can give you a proper model and support. I know the meme is get into phase but if you're serious about having some sort of corpo backing you have at least 4 girls who can vouch for you and you're not as radioactive as kirshe, no hate to kirshe but she is gonna get a trannoid attempt at her online life one of these days.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sad as this is (it's pretty obviously just a tragic set of events rather than any drama, which is frankly a shock given recent months), the fact her corpo was so invisible that many, many people thought she was just a random indie until it dissolved, doesn't really say much as to its effectiveness.
The announcement mentioned staff working as volunteers, which implies the corpo was making very little money, if any at all. Unsurprising it went defunct without the CEO to force it to stay alive.

You can feel the collective autism of a couple hundred poach beggars flooding her maros
Depending on how charitable you want to be, we already have one vulture circling:
1699477863661.png

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
her corpo is dead
View attachment 54965

EDIT:
View attachment 54966
:inatiredl:

Nayru's personal announcement:
View attachment 54968
Another corp dead? Must be a day
1699477738227.png
I feel bad for Nyaru, but c'mon. They had like 5 talents, of which their biggest is a three view at best. This ain't 2020 anymore, money ain't free.

Clip tax: Hagroach confirms that her first languages are Ukrainian and Russian, then she learned French and English.

She first said she speaks a "secret language", but then said that "Now [she is] on Twitch" and just went out and said Ukrainian. This means two things: Nijisanji doesn't like mentions of Ukraine, and she really doesn't give a shit about hiding her previous identity does she? :SelenHAHAhere:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
3 years as a group ran by volunteers? jesus these niggas are masochists. Nyaru for the love of god try your luck at an actual agency that can give you a proper model and support. I know the meme is get into phase but if you're serious about having some sort of corpo backing you have at least 4 girls who can vouch for you and you're not as radioactive as kirshe, no hate to kirshe but she is gonna get a trannoid attempt at her online life one of these days.
Even Phase won't allow her to live commentate 4chan cup matches, I think.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Have you ever wanted Anime to be real?​

Have you ever felt like skinning your oshi, and Buffalo Billing it up with her hide?​

Do you know why mankind fears the night?​

Thank you for the pfp bro, I will wear it with pride
Last I saw Reticule wasn't making a live-sized Meatkin that he can wear like an animatronic. Though I look forward to that development.
I am now obligated to make a meatkin exodia for my asylum card collection.
Seems like a half-ass attempt to look like a growing social media/marketing company by this group

They had two streamers that petered out in DEC 22 after streaming for TWO months.
The CEO :kaelalaugh:

They placed Mark Cuban's name a lot and was probably part in one of their grants. edit: Found it.
Between these fags and the vtuber award AI nonsense it seems like the corpo grifters have finally descended upon vtubing, I can't wait for one of these bastards to get funded for like 100 million or some shit and then run with the money.
her corpo is dead
View attachment 54965

EDIT:
View attachment 54966
:inatiredl:

Nayru's personal announcement:
View attachment 54968
She was in a corpo???

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nyaru would love to join a corpo in the future.
Does not want to give up her model or who she is.

Well that rules out even Vshojo.

Well she could get a professional artist to redesign her model. For example Pako c... no, nevermind.

__

"So Phase Invader when??" -> "Kiss yourself"

:nolanbean:

Lurker McSpic

Even Phase won't allow her to live commentate 4chan cup matches, I think.
I dunno what that shit is but I'm gonna assume is some degenerate shit. But yeah I'm not super familiar with her streams and I suppose my nigga fishman wants to retain some semblance of health. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I don't think much is gonna chance to be honest for the longest time I thought she was an indie due to the shit model but then I saw she was part of a "corpo" and she's the only one who breaks past the 20 ccv like damn.

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pnglol

kestraline

Early Adopter
Surprised Proctor isn't shilling for Kirsche's anniversary stream. I know I haven't been active much as of last but I thought it would be on here.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

So Ork man kinda confirm he had some kind of super accident that fucked his hips and leg 2 months ago, the rrat about him having a accident on his way to meet Lando is like 80% more true

All those rrats over what happened, from the insane to the plausible, all the arguments over culture, and it might just be the case that the both of them got too injured and disabled for the job? I'm almost disappointed.
This means two things: Nijisanji doesn't like mentions of Ukraine, and she really doesn't give a shit about hiding her previous identity does she?
Matara also said another time that she had to live alone previously because of NDA's (with Nijisanji). Which for all I want to make another black company joke is just fucking weird more than anything else.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yeah, I didn't know much about her corpo or the others in the corpo, to be honest. It is refreshing that a corpo closing its doors isn't doing so due to a controversy or horrible mismanagement. Though, it is a shame that it happened due to the poor health of the CEO and the remaining staff unable to run the corpo without him.

I'm sure Nyaru will do fine. I don't know anything about the other talents, but best wishes to them, as well.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Phase would be detrimental to the things she wants to stream and talk about. Fish can only allow so much of skirting the line.

Plus, she wouldn't be able to remove kebab with that kind of nerf.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All those rrats over what happened, from the insane to the plausible, all the arguments over culture, and it might just be the case that the both of them got too injured and disabled for the job? I'm almost disappointed.
To be fair one of the first rrats was them getting into a car crash on the way to a con, the timing of their hiatus coincided with a pretty bad crash in California or some shit, where said con was taking place

httn

Hag enthusiast
Nyaru cant join phase, she would be eating into Panko's niche as a brown girl.

Best of luck to the caramel woman though.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Surprised Proctor isn't shilling for Kirsche's anniversary stream. I know I haven't been active much as of last but I thought it would be on here.

She's at 800 CCV and climbing on Twitch alone. She doesn't need any shilling from me right now.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Lurker McSpic

I get those Yamanbas were annoying but if she's pulling an ami of "fuck this forever because of these people" that is just retarded. Also didn't you get sent to the penis explosion chamber when our groomer in chief had his period?
I think it might've been a bit of both. They probably COULD do some idol shit but wanted to not risk it and cover was like sorry man but you NEED to dance at least a bit like ame and traveling to japan constantly when you're half crippled must be hell. I think both parties genuinely tried to make it work but couldn't, damn what a shame I liked those niggas :yagoocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom