"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Like @PekoWick posted Ayame streamed a Zatsu today and Valorant two times yesterday so

Ayame:5​

Gura:0​

And the month just started

And for those who care Koyori its going to stream Like a Dragon Gaiden

So yeah that Narrative of Cover banning Holos from playing it can finally die

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly is looking for professional video editors for a paid role:

I think it's a good idea, Tenma did the same thing and it worked out really well for her. I'd love to see how it helps Jelly too.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Menhera green woman scored herself a sponsored watchalong event for the new Project-F girls.

https://ghostarchive.org/archive/mruWc

I haven't really paid attention to this corpo but taking cues from Idol's sponsored watchalongs gives a bit of confidence in their interest in proper marketing. Your mileage may vary on if Hexa's a good pick for an early partnership, but sometimes just getting more eyes on the company in itself is good enough.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The Irish Coffee Flavr Girl Kohi has gone live, unsure what it is about though. She is using a fumo png instead of her l2d so it might just be a casual zatsu.

lakyus

Early Adopter

The Irish Coffee Flavr Girl Kohi has gone live, unsure what it is about though. She is using a fumo png instead of her l2d so it might just be a casual zatsu.

>Coffee drinking catholic of Flavr and sleepy Bible study teacher
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Ensok

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This stream is off to a great start so far

Rat-Ember is cute, and should be a good compliment to dual-stream with Kirsche tangenting, I'm already preparing my eardrums to burst once more

lakyus

Early Adopter
Rapture Troon slipped up
rapturetroon.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Do you really want another Mighty Number Nine?
That was Inafune being a lolcow, thank god he disappeared, Inticreates has been shitting Megaman Zero clones recently (starting for Dragon marked for death), Capcom prefers to sell Megaman funkos instead of making another game

""Getting the third arm put on?" Yeah something like that"
>Calli troon out
>end being the most subscribed Holostar

how pink woman can get away with this

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Best wife :sanasmile:

take it from someone experienced with scorned women as of late:

the sooner you settle down for good, the lesser the blowback when your infidelity comes back to haunt you, when ideally you shouldn’t cheat in the first place

best of luck, do not make the same mistakes as I have in the past, though it might be too late for you

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
take it from someone experienced with scorned women as of late:

the sooner you settle down for good, the lesser the blowback when your infidelity comes back to haunt you, when ideally you shouldn’t cheat in the first place

best of luck, do not make the same mistakes as I have in the past, though it might be too late for you
Did the multiple wives finally find out about each other?

Bronze

Gonna need the Sauce on this one, chief. I don't recognize the streamer but I need to hear this version of Welcome to the Jungle.

I hope timestamp works, if not it should be around 1h 02m
Menhera green woman scored herself a sponsored watchalong event for the new Project-F girls.

https://ghostarchive.org/archive/mruWc

I haven't really paid attention to this corpo but taking cues from Idol's sponsored watchalongs gives a bit of confidence in their interest in proper marketing. Your mileage may vary on if Hexa's a good pick for an early partnership, but sometimes just getting more eyes on the company in itself is good enough.

I'm just happy good things are happening to Hexa. a small W is still a W.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
post rin status

and its Mii gin beating up Mii juna

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Gonna need the Sauce on this one, chief. I don't recognize the streamer but I need to hear this version of Welcome to the Jungle.

...Mumei, on the off chance you're not joking.

Top Bottom