"Stupid fucking nigger"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
why do these things actually exist what the fuck
Because whores didn't like that weebs weren't tossing money at them whenever cons and pax came around so they made their own convention.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Because whores didn't like that weebs weren't tossing money at them whenever cons and pax came around so they made their own convention.
Twitch-Con already exists though
:mikothumbsl:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
road trip by @swdrk_.jpg

Mori just needs a road trip to relax

another trip by @holouya.jpg

Road trips can be fun

owls are cute by @rinny_rin2.jpg

Owls are cute

owls are also predators by @rinny_rin2.jpg

They are also predators

Awoogers

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Currently listening to tech CEO lady being completely out of touch with vtubing and recording the X Space. It's hilarious, let me give you a quote:

"Small indie VTubers is where the most creativity and effort is."

:selenpointandlaugh:

Another quote:
"I believe Kizuna Ai generated 3 million subscribers in her first two weeks since debut." :kaelalaugh:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What fucks me up is all the smol indies who fed themselves to the AI/NFT machine lol. But then again, it's either that or Fillian's sham of an award show, so guess it's whatever flavor of shit you feel like having.

wahaha2005

Moegirlpedia (Chinese fan wiki) also mentions that the actual operating entity of VirtuaReal is Shanghai Mengdian Culture Technology Co. (Google translated name, no idea what it is in Chinese), so yeah they likely have totally separate management from either NijiJP or NijiEN and are only tangentially associated.

In the comments of the VirtuaReal page on the VTuber wiki someone linked this clip of a VirtuaReal liver being asked if she's part of Nijisanji. She asks management and apparently gets told that she is not, but she is related to them.

On the subject of the liver in question, Kiyuu, at most I could only find this article about the incident:

She was accused of using cheats by another Valorant content creator on Bilibili, who uploaded clips highlighting suspicious gameplay from her livestreams. Videos here and here. He claims to have sent the videos to Tencent (which owns Riot Games), and apparently her account got suspended for 10 years literally right at the end of the tourney. You can actually see the exact moment she gets banned from the game in the VOD here (timestamp 1:51:26). The official statement from VirtuaReal on Bilibili only indicates that Kiyuu was given a 3-month suspension and says nothing else about the rest of the team/VirtuaReal/Nijisanji being banned (and if VirtuaReal ≠ Nijisanji, it's highly unlikely that would be the case.) The "tournament" they were playing in seems like it might have just been a one-off showmatch kind of event, and it looked like the matches were over by the
time she got banned anyway, so I don't think the rest of the team was kicked.
Shanghai Mengdian Culture Technology Co. = 上海萌電文化科技有限公司, a subsidiary of Bilibili company.

Although VirtuaReal is a joint project of Nijisanji and Bilibili on the surface, I can confidently say that Nijisanji does not have any management of VirtuaReal, nor the recruitment of streamers of VirtuaReal. VirtuaReal is completely controlled by Bilibili.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
She probably has Bipolar Disorder, That would explain her depressive episode last month. But then again I'm not a Psychiatrist.
Yeah thats what i said
Mikeneko also has Bipolar Disorder

FPS KING USADA its coming back

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Another quote:
"I believe Kizuna Ai generated 3 million subscribers in her first two weeks since debut." :kaelalaugh:
Here's the X Space recording from that shitshow, it's unfortunately missing the first 5 minutes since I was late.

A quick and basic summary:

Logcast's CEO joins in to answer the "community's" concerns about the Global VTuber Awards and answers very little, just keeps on deflecting. A couple of people with extreme social anxiety join to ask basic questions that don't really challenge her, which allows her to continue to blow smoke up everyone's ass and promote her businesses.

There are a few funny bits in there that really show the lady doesn't understand or know much about vtubing, and there's even a guy towards the end that trolls her.

Take a shot every time she tries to PR-speak her way out of a question and interjects with "HOW COOL" and "AWESOME" everyone is.

She really wants to push AI into the vtubing space and does not hide it. Rather, she tries to showcase it as a grand opportunity that people will miss out on. Of course, just saying "AI" doesn't even begin to cover the multitude of ways it can be used to actually help creators, but she sure as fuck didn't make any good arguments why it would be beneficial for a VTuber to use it in a logical capacity.

Her plan is to make the Global VTuber Awards just like MTV Awards and have big celebs eventually join in on it. The actual show (at least the nominating and voting part) looks and feels slapped together but apparently, it was all planned since January of this year. I don't believe that whatsoever. I even made a video of how embarrassing and incompetent this whole thing is:

Lastly, the Oshi streaming app for VTubers is supposed to be for members only and "help" smaller VTubers because they take less of a cut from anything. The CEO lady rags on YouTube and Twitch monetary cuts and bellyaches about how they push the biggest creators while smaller ones are left with scraps or nothing. From my understanding, Oshi is supposed to be a voice-only platform, so I do not understand how this is supposed to be attractive to VTubers who are really dependent on the visual aspect of performing.

TL;DR this shit is mega 🏳️‍🌈 and I will enjoy seeing all of this crash and burn in a hilarious fashion.

Another X Space is planned for tomorrow because they ran out of time today.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Since some were referencing my Dizzy post recently, I checked to see if the links were still working and noticed Dizzy updated her instagram profile pic.
She doesn't appear to have dyed hair anymore or be brown. Actually looks more East Asian.
View attachment 54732
I wonder if this change came from speculation about her race.
Openly calls herself Chinese now.

Edit: I just remembered Dizzy made a reference about here during the southpark stream with Pippa basically saying people seem confused about what she is.
Hi Dizzy, upload some public instagram pics. For confirmation of course.
Oh lawd I'd lol if this was because I asked @Awoogers for a flipcheck:BijouBijou:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Yeah thats what i said
Mikeneko also has Bipolar Disorder

FPS KING USADA its coming back

Micheal is just menhera.
Here's the X Space recording from that shitshow, it's unfortunately missing the first 5 minutes since I was late.

Logcast's CEO joins in to answer the "community's" concerns about the Global VTuber Awards and answers very little, just keeps on deflecting. A couple of people with extreme social anxiety join to ask basic questions that don't really challenge her, which allows her to continue to blow smoke up everyone's ass and promote her businesses.

There are a few funny bits in there that really show the lady doesn't understand or know much about vtubing, and there's even a guy towards the end that trolls her.

Take a shot every time she tries to PR-speak her way out of a question and interjects with "HOW COOL" and "AWESOME" everyone is.

She really wants to push AI into the vtubing space and does not hide it. Rather, she tries to showcase it as a grand opportunity that people will miss out on. Of course, just saying "AI" doesn't even begin to cover the multitude of ways it can be used to actually help creators, but she sure as fuck didn't make any good arguments why it would be beneficial for a VTuber to use it in a logical capacity.

Her plan is to make the Global VTuber Awards just like MTV Awards and have big celebs eventually join in on it. The actual show (at least the nominating and voting part) looks and feels slapped together but apparently, it was all planned since January of this year. I don't believe that whatsoever. I even made a video of how embarrassing and incompetent this whole thing is:

Lastly, the Oshi streaming app for VTubers is supposed to be for members only and "help" smaller VTubers because they take less of a cut from anything. The CEO lady rags on YouTube and Twitch monetary cuts and bellyaches about how they push the biggest creators while smaller ones are left with scraps or nothing. From my understanding, Oshi is supposed to be a voice-only platform, so I do not understand how this is supposed to be attractive to VTubers who are really dependent on the visual aspect of performing.

TL;DR this shit is mega 🏳️‍🌈 and I will enjoy seeing all of this crash and burn in a hilarious fashion.

Tl;dr:
"We're harvesting your designs, data, content ideas and trying to obsolete your pathetic existence."

Awoogers

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Weird how the only facts this person can get right is related to money.

Almost sounds like the entire goal of this vtuber awards is to push Oshi and bullshit their way to become the money changer for vtubers.
And once they have market dominance with vtubers pull the rug from underneath them with massive fee hikes.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So basically the old fools and money adage

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Weird how the only facts this person can get right is related to money.

Almost sounds like the entire goal of this vtuber awards is to push Oshi and bullshit their way to become the money changer for vtubers.
And once they have market dominance with vtubers pull the rug from underneath them with massive fee hikes.
The most passion (jealousy) I heard from her voice during the whole Space was when she mentioned wanting to compete with YouTube and Twitch. Good luck with that when you provide much less in terms of platform features and have virtually no way to advertise yourself other than begging indies for scraps of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom