"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Rie, please use the superchat money and find a better therapist to cure you in Hong Kong. Your current chink therapist is shit. If Lia could be partially cured by therapist, I think there is hope to cure you as well :smugselen:
Just what about Lia gives you the impression she's even partially cured? I need to know so I can make her wor
Coming soon from Hololive, a new generation full of diversity and cultural appropriation:

Holo-N(iggers)

That's right! Riding the woke and vermintide wave which has been so successful in Hollywood and American Corporations, it has been the dream of Cover to experience this kind of movement. They have taken the necessary steps to make sure that upcoming talents will represent all the diverse people in the world: African American Women!

Debuting on the 30th of November, these four women of color and proper representation will show the the world that the best way to appropriate yourself is if you are a woman of color (meaning black) and being homosexual.

Here are the talents that will debut:

Evony Diamond 💎
She's a BLACK Saharan Princess who liberated her country from the pig infested patriarchy and is now ruling them with her grace, wit and charm of a female incel journalist.

Thalia dela Costa la Concordia de Chimichanga ✨
A BROWN Latinx teenager from Venezuela who was sold to a rich dark wizard by her family for a bucket of KFC Fried Chicken. Having innate magical talents because of being a woman, she became the apprentice of the rich dark wizard. Having brains, beauty and a bodacious pettan body, she rose to fame in the Venezualan Magic Academy and became the student council president. She vows to teach the ignorant plebs on how to become like her: Perfect.

Cherry Cockatrice 🌈
Hailing from Chicago Illinois, famous male to female transgender drag queen Cherry decided that being too rich and famous wasn't giving him any thrills. Years of grooming discord kittens and advocating genital mutilations and transitions has become stale for her. One day while browsing Twitter she came across a vtuber named MarinaVT and said to herself "I'm better than that bitch!" so with her fame and fortune, she paid Yagoo a million dollars to become a vtuber under Hololive with the condition that he can make her own vtuber unit and so, Holo-N was born. With her rustic voice and effeminate charm, you can expect Cherry Cockatrice to be as entertaining as her being a drag queen.

Khatrhinah Dhinah Macanthot

As an orphan in the worst place in the world, Tondo Manila, Khatrhinah has a rough upbringing but it didn't stop her from pursuing her and all Filipinx women's dream: to marry a rich, white guy from California. Living in the slums, all she could do was sell balut and eat pagpag. One day, she got scouted as a dancer for a noontime show and everything changed for her. Having saved up a lot of money, she bought a plane ticket to California to reach her dreams but got scouted by Cherry instead. Having used up all her money, she tries to use her Filipinx wits to become a vtuber and get herself a rich, white Californian husband.

Please support their upcoming debuts by sending tons of superchats and memberships. Remember, if you don't support them then you are a RACIST NAZI MALE PIG THAT DON'T DESERVE ANY BASIC RIGHTS IN THIS WORLD!!!
I see a few of these showing up as indies ngl :smugselen:

Thalia dela Costa la Concordia de Chimichanga ✨
A BROWN Latinx teenager from Venezuela who was sold to a rich dark wizard by her family for a bucket of KFC Fried Chicken. Having innate magical talents because of being a woman, she became the apprentice of the rich dark wizard. Having brains, beauty and a bodacious pettan body, she rose to fame in the Venezualan Magic Academy and became the student council president. She vows to teach the ignorant plebs on how to become like her: Perfect.
This is just Scarle if she had Rushia's model and didn't skip on her spanish.
Jesus the animator for this wasnt too accurate but he did make sure 2 huge things were moving alright

They're trying to hook me back in!! :faunacry:

Ensok

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

1534.jpg

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Apparently, the only VTuber who is not allowed to be fat is Kirsche.

There are plenty of VTubers that are morbidly obese though. There was this one guy who revealed his BMI was 52.3, and no it's not his character, it's him.

He's probably proud of this since Idpols also celebrate obesity and justify it with "body positivity".

msedge_P07w9rCZdg.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Pekora??:pekonod:APOKI's 3d effects are some of the best I've seen from VTB, and of course their original songs are good too!

That is fucking horrifying. It's mouth and eyes... Oh God, I'm having PTSD.

I see a few of these showing up as indies ngl :smugselen:

I need to trademark these bitches fast then.

What is it with this forum and fatty fat fattys like Kirsche?

This is actually an architecture forum that focuses on building the ideal woman body by using the traditional method of grooming and binge eating. The fatties are the inspiration of the members. They have successfully converted some of their Oshis to their desired state. Soon, every vtuber would achieve TOTAL WOULDABILITY.

Apparently, the only VTuber who is not allowed to be fat is Kirsche.

There are plenty of VTubers that are morbidly obese though. There was this one guy who revealed his BMI was 52.3, and no it's not his character, it's him.

He's probably proud of this since Idpols also celebrate obesity and justify it with "body positivity".

View attachment 54694

And this is the best example of being UNWOULD where the slob to chub ratio is OFF THE CHARTS. My God, 9.5 WIDE. That's a literal elephant.

Don't touch my Enderwoman wife

View attachment 54696

"THE COUNCIL OF THE WOULD SHALL NOT LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED, NO OSHI UNWOULD. SUCH IS THE TEACHINGS OF THE ARCHITECT AND SO IT SHALL BE HEEDED. YOUR OSHI WILL BE WOULDED AS IT IS WHAT GOD HAS INTENDED IT TO BE."
- from the Gospel of the Would.

I would like to do a future post about the specifics of WOULDABILITY but I need to consult the COUNCIL OF THE WOULD if they will allow me to divulge the secrets. If the Council allows it, it will be a bit of a deep dive about the HISTORY OF THE WOULD.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It got hidden behind yesterday's autism war but Kson and NazunaNeko have a collab song out

Negzana

That is fucking horrifying. It's mouth and eyes... Oh God, I'm having PTSD.

I need to trademark these bitches fast then.

This is actually an architecture forum that focuses on building the ideal woman body by using the traditional method of grooming and binge eating. The fatties are the inspiration of the members. They have successfully converted some of their Oshis to their desired state. Soon, every vtuber would achieve TOTAL WOULDABILITY.
Don't touch my Enderwoman wife

48nbo3lcycvb1.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Amnesia The Bunker with Fatum Ruptor (i voted for Soma, but Amnesia won)

Huniepop :koboharam: with Tenma

Hollow knight with Kunai "at least i'm ordinary weapon and not a Vezalius or Vantacrow" Nakasato

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Pick your soldier:

View attachment 54648

The forest will kill you

View attachment 54647

The sheep will surprise you

View attachment 54646

The rabbit will end your entire race

Botan a mile out with a bow and arrow would still wreck all 3 lmao.

New Ririka cover drops tonight at 22:00 Eastern.

And can we take a moment to appreciate this awesome art for Polka's thumbnail?

Ririka passes the math test with flying colors. She was fast too, her pen moved faster than her mouth. Sasuga Shachou.
image.png

Flare's Sister, Lain Patterson.

:shiinastare:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Botan a mile out with a bow and arrow would still wreck all 3 lmao.

New Ririka cover drops tonight at 22:00 Eastern.

And can we take a moment to appreciate this awesome art for Polka's thumbnail?

Ririka passes the math test with flying colors. She was fast too, her pen moved faster than her mouth. Sasuga Shachou.
image.png

Flare's Sister, Lain Patterson.

:shiinastare:

lain is one of my favorite defaults along with oliver sensei on their wave and she also has a voice that matches it

also obligatory:MozumiPichi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Really making use of that model asset there Dizzy

:mikok:
:mikothumbsl:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Some arts from today's daily scroll through.

Coco spotted top right.

image.png

For reference this man did a 21-Part image series of banging Nerissa hentai lmao. Is Rissa horny on main? It appears to be the case. :SelenHAHAhere:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

For reference this man did a 21-Part image series of banging Nerissa hentai lmao. Is Rissa horny on main? It appears to be the case. :SelenHAHAhere:

This shit is gone on my end

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
This shit is gone on my end

Apologies. The tweet is still there but for some reason will not link from twitter directly. I've re-hosted a screencap to discord for now. 🫡

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
nerissa is sperging out over and grooming twitter lesbians AGAIN, this time in members only streams. This kind of stuff would go in the twitter thread, except this is a talent directly interacting with it and encouraging the person.
:tenmakys:

diethylether

bird molecule

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Coco spotted top right.

Tell Proctor we don't need the penis explosion chamber, that pic of Kson gets the job done just as well. :iryswooo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom