"Oh no, he's part of ICE! My Latin followers, look away!"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This made me giggle and kinda sad he wasted his Pako 2.0
Screenshot_20231105_152219_X.jpg

Sheepy schdule

Collab with Zion/Sayu and a Tsundream anniversary collab

Negzana

I've been busy I haven't been able to read news about the Watame concert. When is it? Are their tickets to watch it via a stream?

Not-Username

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
JEWS
Or maybe they're actually fixing their bullshit after so many channels got crippled before. I don't know if this is true but I saw some niggas say that they now let you classify your own videos for ads or something and eventually they will trust you to not being a cunt about your content. No idea if true it sounded like bs.
The ad classification thing is interesting, monetised channels now fill in a form when uploading a video that breaks down different categories depending on the potential infraction - like violence, strong language, sexual content etc., and you have to tell them how extreme the content is. They list out each category into three options which are wordy and in some cases a bit vague, but it ultimately boils down to the first option being all ads, second option being limited ads, third option being no ads.

If you haven't blatantly misled them into putting ads on stuff that shouldn't have them they eventually let your input in the form take precedence over the automated system; it's actually beneficial to rate some of your own videos more harshly (especially if it's a video that wouldn't make you much money anyway) since that puts you into the "trustworthy" category and means they're less likely to have the bot overrule your ratings later.

Almost hit the clock. She seems pretty hyped about it.

God bless, sheepy deserves something fun to look forward to.

kestraline

Early Adopter
That name I swear I've heard before and sure enough she's a lewdtuber with pregnancy toggle of all things
Used to be the manager for Natsumi Moe until Moe got sick of their shit and dropped them.

We all know what Moe is doing these days. Meanwhile, Comdost is streaming on Kick.

In other news, the Caramel Idol has an important announcement on Wednesday.
1699220955443.png

1699220982151.png

Probably the end of Shirayuri Pro (the corpo she's in) as a company as the owner is retiring due to health reasons.
Phase Poachfags can't wait to be able to get their hands on her.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Saw this scrolling on twitter. Didn't know Korone was an evil spirit.
1699221337826.png
(Twitter | Original inugami thread)

Though maybe it should have been obvious.
1699221479804.png

edit: actually now that i think about it, chase might have been involved in trying to do that ritual. :(

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fishman if you don't at least try to get Caramel Idol, and you don't keep her beautiful caramel skin, I will curse your bloodline for 13 generations

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kevin would never have a golden caramel idol amongst his personal harem of broken asian smurfettes. Most likely she's going indie for now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kevin would never have a golden caramel idol amongst his personal harem of broken asian smurfettes. Most likely she's going indie for now.
He already has Panko for the PoC rep

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Fauna in an hour:

IRyS in Five hours:

Ayame Bros... The general of Watame's Shogunate has arrived!

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Probably the end of Shirayuri Pro (the corpo she's in) as a company as the owner is retiring due to health reasons.
Phase Poachfags can't wait to be able to get their hands on her.
I vaguely remember Nyaru telling someone to kill themselves over the implication she should join Phase.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
:fishfry: the fish has been warned, may the wisdom of his ancestors guide him to the correct and proper decision.

All jokes aside that's a damn awful reason to have to shutter things, I feel for the dude and for the talents who now have to hope they can land on their feet. I honestly haven't seen much of the others from shirayuri but I know Nyaru has a very loyal fanbase, hopefully she'll be able to stay in touch and work with the others if she wants.

And you're right @Kuri Rinji I remember that too but the circumstances are a bit different between "leave your company you feel loyal to because fuck it money right" and "if your company is ending why don't you try to get into a corp that would give you a solid footing?" Of course my fellow phasefags being who they are people will probably immediately start pestering her about it which is tactless and stupid.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru also got pissed off at the poach fags so yeah she won't be going corpo unless it's a really good offer.

Can't find the tweet though but it was a reply to a marshmallow.

She also got annoyed at being advertised on the /pcg/ thread too for a while. Kirsche also had this issue.

Caramel Idol also limits her Phase collabs because she doesn't want to be seen as a sad girl company orbiter.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Remi cover just premiered. I don't know much about Babymetal, but Remi sounded really good for it. Definitely worth a listen. Looks like she'll be back to her birthday stream in about 20 minutes too.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I vaguely remember Nyaru telling someone to kill themselves over the implication she should join Phase.
The people who've been harassing her over it for months like they don't even realise she's already in a corp deserve it. It's super tasteless and she's not even the only one who gets it. Ami had to tell people to shut the fuck up and that she'd join a corp under her own terms if and when she wanted too.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
The people who've been harassing her over it for months like they don't even realise she's already in a corp deserve it. It's super tasteless and she's not even the only one who gets it. Ami had to tell people to shut the fuck up and that she'd join a corp under her own terms if and when she wanted too.
"But streamer need the epic based branding! I can't watch streamer if streamer has wrong logo! streamer must be on my team!"

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Remi's cover

I've been busy I haven't been able to read news about the Watame concert. When is it? Are their tickets to watch it via a stream?
Tokyo Garden Theatre

Offline tickets 8.5k and 9.8k yen. Sales period 12 PM, December 25, 2023 (JST) 〜 Start of the event
Online tickets Zaiko and Spawn, 6.5k yen. Sales period 8 PM, November 5, 2023, to 8 PM, March 2, 2024 (JST)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Is there some more recent remix/song/sample that sounds like this, or was Mumei actually referencing the original 1995 'California Love' by 2pac?

And also at 58:05, did she reference Office Space? .......Or maybe she just is that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom