"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah plenty of our discourse here isn't exactly good critique or feedback.

To note, there's a difference between having negative discourse over someone, and having negative discourse that you then purposefully tag the subject of said discourse while it is happening.
To be fair, there's also a world of difference between going "lolfat" at someone a couple times and some of the shit we say about other talents that we don't like on the regular.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Yeah, free Takodachi!
2023-11-05 1r1er12.png

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
"Sir, a second discord screenshot has hit the forums"
FcKlFY-WIAI5Zms.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

frz

View attachment 54550
Welp, time to delete the forum, we called Karen fat, and called Froot a cheating whore, it's over bros.
newfag here, don't know who tako is. But if you are gonna invent new rule, do it it's your dictatorship. But dont do it after you have banned someone and use it as a justification. If you don't want people to recycle joke? Sure make it a rule and punish people after the rule is in place.

Also "How is the talent supposed to improve on it?" I'm sorry but fat is not an incurable disease. Hit the gym and/or go on a diet, there are decades of scientific studies on how to. This forum's token fat pink woman did it. She actually looks fit now.

Anyway :mikothumbsl:

Short

God Damn the Sun
The groomcord is to Proctor as the Degeneracy thread was to Nolan.
Man, I like this forum.
foy fhjkyjyfk.png

I don't want to go to the farms...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also "How is the talent supposed to improve on it?" I'm sorry but fat is not an incurable disease. Hit the gym and/or go on a diet, there are decades of scientific studies on how to. This forum's token fat pink woman did it. She actually looks fit now.
Well you see, Kirsche doesn't believe in thermodynamics and thinks CICO is a lie while she has a bottle of ketchup always within arm's reach. So now you're just targeting her, enjoy your ban.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Limkin

At the very least Proctor voiced a significant amount of annoyance with people calling Calli fat as well on stream. For all the perceived faults he is consistent. Also, when someone is being a whore, you are talking about a bad person being bad and being very repeatedly bad following the same pattern. Being fat doesn't make you a bad person or good person and shouldn't impact your vtuber persona (unless you confuse someone for a snack by accident, then sure go to town). Being a whore very much does bleed into your vtuber as well

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I can't believe we're coming to a crossroads on this site over calling Tako calling Kirsche fat.... :whatastory:
I say we put it to a vote who was right Tako or Proctor?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Being fat doesn't make you a bad person or good person and shouldn't impact your vtuber persona (unless you confuse someone for a snack by accident, then sure go to town)
The discussion involved her handcam streams. So yes, being a planetoid does impact your vtuber persona.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1699191571292.png

For the people who haven't seen this yet.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't believe we're coming to a crossroads on this site over calling Tako calling Kirsche fat.... :whatastory:
You really think he'll do that when we all know how that will go? (It won't be in his favor)

Limkin

The discussion involved her handcam streams. So yes, being a planetoid does impact your vtuber persona.
Vtubers shouldn't do handcam streams period and I will die on that hill

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Makes me wonder why Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans are so obsessed with filtermaxed pale skin. Darker skin seen in Viets, Chindos, and Okinawans is way more attractive.
Darker skin is definitely more attractive, it's just ancient shit that they view basically porcelain skin as the sign of beauty.
Catching up on the last 200 pages really feels like someone got banned from /vt/ and found a home here with how...sad things ended up and I still don't know what's going on aside someone got banned.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Honestly I just hope going forward Kirsche doesn't become our equivalent to the ED Singers

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The next person to mention this will be banned for a week. I have asked you politely to shut up until I actually have a chance to address it. I am no longer asking politely.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Since haachama is back, I hope that we get a cooking collab with Onigiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom