"I'm a 6 foot 5 black guy"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY SARA
They botted her debut stream if I recall.

The answer is deadlifts and other back exercises, not cosmetic surgery that has a decent of reducing your sensation and potentially killing your chances of breastfeeding your children.
Well tbf I dont expect any vtubers especially Western ones have a goal of starting a family when they got started this hobby.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Made more crap. I'll continue posting this marginally amusing nonsense as I learn until we get a dedicated thread or I get bored.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

She's been talking about food disgusting her for a few days now and her current stream message says she was going to play Doom but has been nauseous for the last couple of days. Maybe Gura and Haachama weren't the pregnant ones.
:cursedbae:

braindoko

WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY SARA
Added more context. Simply put, if the council of pagpag deems your oshi unfit to posses the numbers, they bot them and then accuse THEM of botting themselves. Some even report for botting after.
First time I saw it they were testing these tools on Millie.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Am I missing something, aren't Korean women capped to either flatdom or one of the first letters of the cup alphabet. How is this possible.
I remember her saying she has some flip blood. Flips to their credit have the short stack buff. However, this comes with the consequence of obesity.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The Asian desire to "eat dogs" mixes with the Latina desire to "fuck donkeys" into a weird game of telephone where the result is the White Woman desire.
So what you're saying is white women wants to fuck dogs. Seems accurate.
You don't need to sell her to me, I already love her.
Hey watch out, you're entering the john vtuber zone with how many women you claim to love recently

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This popped into my feed. The fucking outro to this video. :kiarachefkiss: Pretty sure this VOD is from like 5 months ago though.

"Breast reduction surgery"
Airi don't you dare

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Sven

Perfection.

Between the letting her abuse her and now this I'd almost think Dizzy is trying to flirt with Pippa and steal her from Lumi. If Dizzy goes blond she might even succeed.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DanishCookies

Was she like this before!?!?!?!?
I assume a lot less filtered. She was calling her audience cucks in that one clip though I don't know the full context. Probably some cuck chair involved.
Can people here who has been around that time share stories? :SelenHAHAhere:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

New outfits + NijiUK is now an official subunit called Zuttomo.
View attachment 54065
Petra - Nov 17
Reimu - Nov 18
Enna - Nov 24
Millie - Nov 25
They've become official now...
November is a busy month jeez.
It's incredible how busy November is looking out to be, I know the talents have been saying it but the quantity of announcements and releases since last weekend is just ridiculous in number, with them dropping a surprise offcollab and now a new Subunit with outfits to match, and we are still at the beginning of the month. I am happy there is so much new content from NijiEN but (and I know I'm going to sound like a broken clock) what the hell happened behind the scenes that some of these announcements couldn't be made sooner?

I guess I'm a little mad because of something Zuttomo (or NijiUK, whatever you want to call them) said while revealing this: they said that the plans for the subunit started "in may of last year", that is may of 2022, it got approved and then it took them 6 months for them to develop their outfits, which is kind of reasonable. But HOW DO YOU SPEND ALMOST A FUCKING YEAR IN DECIDING TO GIVE PERMISSION OR NOT TO CREATE A NEW SUBUNIT HOLY SHIT, NOW I UNDERSTAND THE HATE FOR JAPANESE CORPO AUTISM MY GOD. Petra even had to submit formal paperwork and make presentations which is understandable, BUT A FUCKING YEAR? :kroanger:
Throw me the MATIs, I deserve them

Last edited:

DanishCookies

WHy do i get the strange feeling that she saves all of the edits with ruined mascara
She probably laughs at those nerd-redditfaggots who whiteknight her
Like that one twitter post with the trump profile pic and the replies were like "my dude that's heckin disgusting!!! you're a disgrace to this community!!!!"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Wow, I can't believe she'd make jokes of real world issues that people suffer through. I'm sure she'll get a lengthy suspension while management discusses her position in the company and other talents will try to insert themselves into the "controversy" to paint her as a bad person just like...

Oh wait, wrong company. My bad.

Anyway, I don't know much about Pikmin, but apparently, there are holes and Rie is exploring them?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The answer is deadlifts and other back exercises, not cosmetic surgery that has a decent of reducing your sensation and potentially killing your chances of breastfeeding your children.
Women are dumb, unfortunately, and would rather spend a ton of money on risky surgeries than touch a dumbbell because they think it'll spontaneously turn them into the Hulk.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Women are dumb, unfortunately, and would rather spend a ton of money on risky surgeries than touch a dumbbell because they think it'll spontaneously turn them into the Hulk.
i don't remember who it was, but i remember seeing something about a woman trying to work out to lose fat, and she lost fat from everywhere but her tits. :watamelon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom