"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You put a lot of work into this, are you sure you are Mexican?
Like I don't have a history of effortposting and making huge rambling write-ups when I get the itch, specially about meta-topics. Also it took me like 5 minutes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kiara already bought her suit, so she's probably better off figuring out her own setup, instead.

Seeing this is nice, but also annoys me. I wish Calli and Ame had been able to convince Cover to do something like this like they wanted to. I even said a long time ago that they could lease it out to indies and other corpos when it was not in use and it didn't have to be big. Oh well.
I seriously doubt Cover could ever made something like that with the current Yen that its so weak right now
The biggest earners and customers are still Japanese people so they pay in Yen

Obligatory Miguel stream

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
OMG this fanart encapsulates Lap so good

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Half of those just sound like damn near any African country in modern times. Fishman building up a Phase army to take an African country to expand the Phase empire?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
This is certainly a thumbnail
wemino.JPG
Conglatulation! It's a Vtuber!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Anyone have any ideas on who??

They're replacing Hello Kitty's (👋🐈🎀) VA with an AI voice.
There's a possibility Sanrio deleted all archives of Hello Kitty so no one can compare Hayahibara's voice to the new AI one.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Up next for a billboard

Archive

Looks like Hime also has a billboard for Youmacon

I thought Hime would have been more suitable to be on a billboard for a convention at Alabama, but still, congratulations.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

I just noticed that
Is Kobos 3D modeller a fucking architect?

Flayon seems to be in a certain mood

Also, about Nijis being busy recently:

(the thread continues if anyone is really interested)

Why is the company with mixed genders gayer than the yuri-baiting HoloLive

I think it has to with how many gays there are and how openly gay they want to act.
Also, Hololive doesn't really feel like the mood or place is right, often, to do such things as that.
Also, some of those gay Niji clips also just feel like Yuri-bait as well, but more extreme.
And, in the end, I think it just comes down to the kind of personalities the companies hire.

Like, I don't think it would happen, but if, let's say, Ollie Kiara and Nerissa had a spicy off-collab, I don't think it's beyond them to act much more gay than they do usually. The mood has to be right, and 6 other girls egging you on will make that.
The Holo ID girls are also in general a bit more raunchy and touchy, compared to the HoloEN girls. They have had several sleepovers that got very touchy and streamed as they take baths together.

But now add Mumei or Ame or idk, even Irys or Calli into the room. Do you honestly still think that the spicy mood can keep going if you have the autists watching?
Reminds me when Kiara, Reine and Mumei had an off-collab in Japan, and Kiara told that while she enjoys flirting with Reine just for fun, she turned it down because she felt like that would be rude towards Mumei and could make her feel awkward.
In conclusion: All of Eliras clique is fake gay as well, and they just push the Yuri-baiting even further because Niji bad. :BijouBijou:

Clip Tax:

Kiara dreaming about doing a handcam stream and her camera accidentally cateches that she is streaming in panties

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Kiara dreaming about doing a handcam stream and her camera accidentally cateches that she is streaming in panties

Ich kann sie reparieren.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Something came up for me

This lil strange tweet

VT Rainbow was seemingly this one group of gay twitter vtubers and apparently they had some sort of faggy discord fallout, featuring one of the thread's favorita chuubas, Marina VT

tl;dr Covered some of the people in this group in-fighting. Why? Identity politics retards looking for offenses where there are none and escalating non-issues into mutual harassment.

Stunned But Dumb

tl;dr Covered some of the people in this group in-fighting. Why? Identity politics retards looking for offenses where there are none and escalating non-issues into mutual harassment.

Do you have the video on your channel or did you cover it elsewhere? Just scrolling through your channel has reminded me to never make a twitter account, honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom