"Don't use tik-tok it's stupid, it's a waste of... everything"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

Just from Mika's stream. Her new outfit she will be debuting in 10 days was also delayed massively due to "internal issues" and it was worked on since last July. I really badly want to know what is going on inside of a company that you absolutely messed up scheduling issues on a scale that is unimaginable. It's not like they were not getting new outfits, both the members who had them delayed and others. At least Irys and Nene had to deal with full on redesigns, which probably led to a lot of back and forth between multiple parties. This just screams to me someone in the high enough management echelon was deliberately screwing things up out of pure malice, or they sacked an entire team and the new one decided to put old things on hold and just move on with current things.
I agree with you, I also would like to know what happened or is happening internally at the company. I have already talked about this before but on the NijiEN side the amount of content outside of streams has been kind of dry for the last couple of months (probably because of what they are preparing) but I have to wonder how do you get to the situation of last weekend where the branch dropped more announcements and covers in one weekend than it did in weeks

Also Millie love, great shitpost ❤️

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of gays, the Micomet song by Taku Inoue and Deco*27 is out:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Because one hires straight girls to yuribait and they are too afraid to interact with males because they will not be able to keep up the illusion. While another hires offensively gay women and gay men who don't care about the opposite group romantically at all. Nina did fuck Pomu, I will not take my meds
This would be funnier if Kiara didnt exist but its still funny

Also im sure Vox and Reimu were a minor thing before the Fujos went critical autist

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
You mean the Hitbox?
View attachment 53990
I'm not big on the FGC but the consensus on it seems weird. Everyone seems to treat it like either the second coming of Christ, or the equivalent of aimbotting, when it just looks like a keyboard setup but with arcade buttons.
It's alright... you get cleaner inputs for sure so there is some innate advantage.
Capcom I believe made a rule banned its usage through some technicality that would need a new firmware or something in official tournaments a few months ago. I'm not so sure about its status now though. I believe that rule applies to Hitbox™ and its other derivatives like mixbox.
Hitboxes/leverless controllers are tournament-legal but what made them broken (TLDR simultaneous directional inputs) was banned.
46201uaq67.jpg

But yeah they're mainly known for being able to have incredibly clean inputs if you can get past the high learning curve. Botan bought a couple recently and has been liking it a ton.

63917ja85.jpg

They're all good but the 2nd one is peak :iryswooo: I recall her talking about having worn something similar to it a while ago too. Though of course, Subaru's own favorite would be the 3rd one.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Why is the company with mixed genders gayer than the yuri-baiting HoloLive

You've gotta take every opportunity you get, when in the one girls-only offcollab that doesn't have Uki shoving his faggotry in.

This seems pretty standard in the idol industry in general though, baiting yuri just enough to tease gachikoi into being more engaged. Also if this is gay, bear in mind that Crossick existed.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Actually has Council ever gotten annoyed with the faggy Shippers like Takamori did at one point?, it seems like in spite of the CouncilTwT vermintide they still havent been seemingly bothered like Calli and Kiara before the latter moved back to Europe

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Does it also count supers before the stream starts? Cause I think I saw quite a bit when the waiting room for it went live
I am unsure, you would have to ask hololyzer.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
for the 2 niggas that care, my browser shat the bed and reloaded the set for pcw, so no pcw for last week :urtearingmeapart:
I'll push it out fridays or saturdays to avoid this. Carry on. :lisafingerguns:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Actually has Council ever gotten annoyed with the faggy Shippers like Takamori did at one point?, it seems like in spite of the CouncilTwT vermintide they still havent been seemingly bothered like Calli and Kiara before the latter moved back to Europe
None of them use Twitter to the extent that Kiara or Calli do, though. Except Kronii, I guess.

Kiara has a message for the spazzes with the Raden thing:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
None of them use Twitter to the extent that Kiara or Calli do, though. Except Kronii, I guess.

Kiara has a message for the spazzes with the Raden thing:
View attachment 53999
lets go now thats the orange woman good moment ive been waiting for

Stunned But Dumb

Fubuki tries some math.
Edit: The new Chilla's game has a math test in it, so get ready for tons of clips of late 20 to early 30 year olds failing elementary school math. Here's Okayu

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You mean the Hitbox?
View attachment 53990
I'm not big on the FGC but the consensus on it seems weird. Everyone seems to treat it like either the second coming of Christ, or the equivalent of aimbotting, when it just looks like a keyboard setup but with arcade buttons.
That's exactly what it is. A glorified keyboard. Because a keyboard will grant you unbeatably faster inputs, those who can get used to a hitbox have an edge over pad or stick players. As it stands now, arcades have been dead long enough that we have a batch of pro fighter competitors who learned to play on a keyboard using MAME or similar, so it checks out that this is the new defacto controller scheme.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
It's alright... you get cleaner inputs for sure so there is some innate advantage.
Capcom I believe made a rule banned its usage through some technicality that would need a new firmware or something in official tournaments a few months ago. I'm not so sure about its status now though. I believe that rule applies to Hitbox™ and its other derivatives like mixbox.
To add on to this discussion one of the main advantages stickless controllers (and pads to some degree) provide compared to arcade sticks is the ability to input opposite cardinal directions at the same time. In some older games this led to completely busted things like being able to perfectly block cross ups and other fuckery.
To combat this the Hitbox companies made it so that where two opposed directions are held the box itself will ignore one of the inputs. This still lets you do some odd stuff mostly with charge characters but this was the standard for the time period before the game companies made the games themselves choose what happens when two opposing inputs where held. The Capcom ban just meant that the controllers had to either hold both inputs or drop both.
pretty good video explaining what I've said in better detail.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Wish it was available for phones, I want to watch Watame, Lui, and Miko at the same time if I can
there is a Holodex app tho.
I have it on both my phone and a tablet (android).
Its not a proper app in the store, but when I visit Holodex in the mobile browser it gives me the prompt to save that webpage to the homescreen
Bild_2023-11-02_173200181.pngBild_2023-11-02_173208865.pngBild_2023-11-02_173245039.png
And it works quite well, don't have issues with it so far, and I've been using it for a while

The real :holohag::hololove:

The recent Ina VR thing made me think of this distopian future, but at least you wont even need to pick your phone up to watch a stream

This is something really interesting, especially for someone like Kiara who wants to do more 3D stuff but cant
Idk how the math works out in the end, but maybe going there is less expensive than having to travel to Japan?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ollie had a Gartic Phone stream with her members today because she wanted to show off her new pen tablet, unfortunately some idiot decided to draw a copyrighted character (which was strictly prohibited, in fact Ollie made it the NUMBER ONE rule in her announcement post) and zoombie decided that some tardwrangling is in order. She privated the stream of course, but not before calling the illiterate apes on their bullshit and telling them to read the fucking rules before they entertain the thought about participating in her streams again.

Of course she's still herself, so an hour or so later she apologized to the tards for wrangling them... PIPPA OLLIE PLEASE, these Yamanbas need to learn...

ollie.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This is something really interesting, especially for someone like Kiara who wants to do more 3D stuff but cant
Idk how the math works out in the end, but maybe going there is less expensive than having to travel to Japan?
Kiara already bought her suit, so she's probably better off figuring out her own setup, instead.

Seeing this is nice, but also annoys me. I wish Calli and Ame had been able to convince Cover to do something like this like they wanted to. I even said a long time ago that they could lease it out to indies and other corpos when it was not in use and it didn't have to be big. Oh well.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Holy fucking cool story bro

You know, Vtubing made me realize that Indonesia and the Philippines exist. And I kind of hate them for that.

Anyway lets see who is live

Ah, Menhera hours....

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom