"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If you don't like how things are here (not you specifically murray) then GTFO and choose your from your options of reddit or 4chan, idk about everyone else but if we start going either way then you can trust that I will bitch and moan and if I can't then I'll fuck off (I trust proctor enough to know that won't happen but still).
The brit will bend the knee if his fox queen ask him to.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The brit will bend the knee if his fox queen ask him to.
Fox is pretty based and chill herself, I would be shitting my undies if he fell for froot or some other logic-emaciated twittard.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
People don't care about what something really is, if critical thinking was that common we would be living in some futuristic utopia already.

Sins of the asylum (in the eyes of normies and twitter retards):
Here's a color chart for how bad each offense is from my experience:
(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)
(SOCIALLY AND MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE)

• Being a "rogue community" as our dear friend put it. Yes, even just not being a big centralized site will put some people off from the get go.
  • Sharing of (publically available) personal info or "doxxing".
  • Criticising the jews in any way shape or form.
  • Other forms of prejudice against any manner of marginalized groups (even in jest or in genuine critique).
  • Criticising the establishment, popular forms of media, political figures, or any "socially acceptable" norms and customs.
  • Criticising other media sites such as reddit/twitter/twitch.
  • Demeaning regular internet users i.e normies, and acting self important.
  • Being mean in general, also casual bullying and hazing new users.
  • Talking about drama in the vtuber community.
  • Talking about roommates.
  • Criticising vtuber agencies fairly or unfairly.
  • Spreading fake info even in jest or as a shitpost.
  • Supporting free speech.
  • Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.
  • Being anonymous/encouraging anonymity.
  • Criticising vtubers fairly or unfairly.
  • Criticising online content creators fairly or unfairly.
  • Sharing screenshots and news from 4chan.
  • Liking loli in any capacity.
  • Going after and investigating figures in the community (even if they were undeniably involved in harmful activities).
  • Liking Pippa or any other "basedtuber" who frequently interfaces with unsavory aspects of the web, uses slurs or talks about drama.
  • Rampant racism (even when done by non-whites and/or in jest).
  • Rampant Homophobia (even in jest).
  • Rampant sexism (even in jest).
  • Frequent and unmoderated use of slurs.
  • Rampant transphobia (even in jest or genuine critique).
  • Our big, ugly and undeniable association with the homeland, the troon-killing mecca.
People will never fucking like us and you folks need to just accept that fact, the only things we need to worry about is keeping our culture and way of operating intact and not becoming some honeypot for edgelords looking for /vt/ 2.0 where they can look up roommates and talk shit about anyone and everyone unopposed. I frankly don't give a shit if regular people hate us or think we're the plague, in fact that is one less avenue for our community to become infested with fags that we have to weed out later.

If you don't like how things are here (not you specifically murray) then GTFO and choose your from your options of reddit or 4chan, idk about everyone else but if we start going either way then you can trust that I will bitch and moan and if I can't then I'll fuck off (I trust proctor enough to know that won't happen but still).

This is why I unironically find this place comfy. It reminds me of how chuuba threads in /jp/ were during the early years of this fandom before it all went to shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Panko's should be consumed black. No milk, no sugar.
Ame is moving up to be a manager with only moderate online appearance, something like A-chan. I believe
Ame can do tech, but to do A-chan's interpersonal shit, she'd have to be, well, not Ame. Can't imagine her doing management.
  • Our big, ugly and undeniable association with the homeland, the troon-killing mecca.
I did not have textual relations with that forum, Kiwifarms.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I say this as someone who enjoys casual variety streaming by Pippa; If ever should come a point where Kevin has to cut her loose because of "muh branding opportunities", I will be done with PC as a whole.
I can't imagine a scenario where an opportunity comes along that would be worth ditching his tentpole talent for. Pippa's ability to consistently pull numbers that would be acceptable at the big 2 is incredibly rare, and even if he did let her go he'd probably have to ditch most of the remaining girls to meet the standards of whoever was offering the opportunity, at which point the whole victory becomes pyrrhic.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
cat decided to torture chat and sing Jingle Bells in FUCKING NOVEMBER
1698911463533.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 53976
It's a big unfunny meme that christmas begins right after halloween because nowadays everyone is a sad fucking sap that needs the holiday spirit to drag themselves through the remainder of the year, not realizing that like any addiction, the more holiday cheer you consume the less effect it has and the quicker you become completely disillusioned, because your brain comes with an anti-obsession feature (that actually doesn't even work and just makes everything worse).

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Since Hexa finished streaming, I'm catching up on other vods I missed throughout the day, and will list them as I view them

If you want to watch a group of seven hags explore a mystery flesh pit, join your benevolent tour guide Grimmi below - vod split in two because there was an error around 15 minutes in:

Limkin

Rampant sexism (even in jest).
I will stop being sexist when the status quo of overwhelming majority of male talents, being fujo-pandering dogshit, will change. Until then, be a cute anime girl (real) or gtfo

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
In jest?
:confusedshuba:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
People don't care about what something really is, if critical thinking was that common we would be living in some futuristic utopia already.

(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)

• Being a "rogue community" as our dear friend put it. Yes, even just not being a big centralized site will put some people off from the get go.
  • Other forms of prejudice against any manner of marginalized groups (even in jest or in genuine critique).
  • Criticising the establishment, popular forms of media, political figures, or any "socially acceptable" norms and customs.
  • Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.
  • Going after and investigating figures in the community (even if they were undeniably involved in harmful activities).
  • Liking Pippa or any other "basedtuber" who frequently interfaces with unsavory aspects of the web, uses slurs or talks about drama.
People will never fucking like us and you folks need to just accept that fact, the only things we need to worry about is keeping our culture and way of operating intact and not becoming some honeypot for edgelords looking for /vt/ 2.0 where they can look up roommates and talk shit about anyone and everyone unopposed. I frankly don't give a shit if regular people hate us or think we're the plague, in fact that is one less avenue for our community to become infested with fags that we have to weed out later.

If you don't like how things are here (not you specifically murray) then GTFO and choose from your options of reddit or 4chan, idk about everyone else but if we start going either way then you can trust that I will bitch and moan and if I can't then I'll fuck off (I trust proctor enough to know that won't happen but still).
You're my favorite taco that i would sneak into freedom land.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)

• Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.
Thanks for the write up on all the cool things we've done this past year! Sometimes it's hard to shill this place to others and this will help immensely.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Pochi-sensei playing the new FOTM horror game at 6PM JST but the thumbnail looks as if she's the perpetrator.

Will you be tempted by a shady onee-san? She's the reason I would say yes.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing collab with Nanami Urara at Urara's channel 7PM JST.

Matsuri might be an architect.

This has the potential of becoming a great cooking collab, from Mel's reverse totsu.

No that award belongs to Kusunoki Sio

Major contender for sure. Mike can go back to being Mike despite the antis and can actually sue them. Delutaya after some horrible time is now better with a good support base. Sio's latest message before disappearing was about how she's considering legal avenues but she could not go back after all these years. Lost the lucrative yostar money and if people believed she's ec then she has burned so many bridges.

You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 oshis and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! :youlittleshit:

I can hear the lithp from thith potht. Godthpeed Dream.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kanauru woke up and decided to bless me today. This model is really well-made :shubaIapprob:

USS IOWA

Major contender for sure. Mike can go back to being Mike despite the antis and can actually sue them. Delutaya after some horrible time is now better with a good support base. Sio's latest message before disappearing was about how she's considering legal avenues but she could not go back after all these years. Lost the lucrative yostar money and if people believed she's ec then she has burned so many bridges.
I only remember that name because of Towa, can you give me a rundown on what did she do?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I missed okayu my oshi-wife she's streaming soon.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
40+ min till Selen's Apex stream - JOZ custom with team "Aim Assist" with Albralelie and Hakis

when I try to embed the stream, thumbnail looks bugged, shows Overwatch 2 with Mande and Surefour everything goes alright as it should be

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)

• Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.

If you don't like how things are here (not you specifically murray) then GTFO and choose from your options of reddit or 4chan, idk about everyone else but if we start going either way then you can trust that I will bitch and moan and if I can't then I'll fuck off (I trust proctor enough to know that won't happen but still).
Ironically this is the only place where I could talk about my chuuba interest without seeing stupid drama-flinging every few seconds because every single place I've been into seems to be really into making up stuff (Sure we laugh and seethe at some stuff but it's nowhere near the amount of shits given by people outside of this forum, particularly in places like xitter or current 4ch), it's also why I don't like to be involved in a fandom community because any little controversy will be taken as some kind of mega-tier offense that it's almost cult-like.
Going here is practically what it feels like to be part of an anonymous forum back in early 2000, just with more concentrated autismo because it's mainly a VTuber forum

View attachment 53976
Pinoy confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom