"Suspensions are meant for reflecting on actions. So I did and came to the conclusion that I was right"Roza Coatl

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

DanishCookies

I will go full anime season 8 shocking reveal schitzo form.
You won't do shit, retard.
btw I'll conveniently leave guns and ammo Stephen Paddock-style near your place.

1698904568821.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's a conclusion to make from looking at your numbers. But I've never seen you post streams in this thread. We shill 1views all the time, can't see why you couldn't do the same, or ask someone to remind us when you go live.
If not on the main thread maybe in a separate TVA chuuba thread? You could ask Proctor about it.
Not trying to shut down this new channel direction or anything. If you enjoy playing games you could keep trying that too, finding viewers is tough and not getting them doesn't reflect the quality of a stream
i mean even so it's pretty clear from reactions here we appreciate all the work he puts into his black company reports. so all i can really say is glad hes embracing it.
@Murrayしないで しない Good luck dude also seriously fix your username you spud.
I say this as someone who enjoys casual variety streaming by Pippa; If ever should come a point where Kevin has to cut her loose because of "muh branding opportunities", I will be done with PC as a whole. I don't care if she resurfaces under a new skin on vshojo or whatever, lick my balls. I also do not care that Le Epic Based retards at 4chan have picked her to be their mascot, this is where the brainrot has to end. This psychologically fragile woman just wants to stream on the internet, and all posterior attributions by haters, her fanbase, her employers, these are all superfluous.

And that's the bottom line,
Doubtful even if we ignore that Fishface and the girls have good relationships (apparently) he also knows and cares about his public reputation given how much time hes put into fostering it leaning into the jokes and memes at times and even Tenma riding his ass in public and private shitcanning Pippa for being too edgy would be suicide especially if he didin't send Lia and possibly Lumi off at the same time.

Sakana knows hes running a company of degenerates asking Pippa and Lia to clean it up a bit is not an indication of him going full retard prude Chances are hes banking on more informal deals like the coffee tasting thing and some people are balking because FIRST GLANCE google results should not be the Shizobunny girl talking about what she wants to do in a walmart.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
One thing I'm wondering with Haachama is the "memory" thing and "not having memories". Is that literally what she said and it was translated that way? If so, that seems like a big deal and pretty sad.
It's the usual bit she likes to do as streaming kayfabe, much like her horror haachama shticks
she mentioned this a long time ago but making movie-like scenarios is something she really enjoyed so it's no surprising she does stuff like this sometimes

I don't really want to bring it up again because it was dumb in the first place, but here's a translated clip of the interaction between Kiara, Raden, and the rest of the girls. That way in case you didn't understand the jp or didn't go to the provided timestamp in the stream for some reason to get the vibe, you something very easily digestible for context etc.

It literally just popped up on my recommended and was uploaded several minutes ago. Sorry for furthering it

I backread all the posts about this just now and after watching the clip... Yeah it's just people being massive autists
Even if Raden felt offended about the whole bit, they would've solved whatever disagreement they had in private and they're not obligated to tell the fans about it because it's between the two of them.
If you're feeling offended on Raden's behalf, she's well aware of how much trash personality she had based on her likes and pokes on it occasionally so really-- it's nothingburger my dude

I think "and more" its talking about the other girls
If all of the Homos do the 3D then wtf its going to do the watchalong? So i guess EN Homos are not going to appear
the concert will be pre-recorded so it doesn't matter who will join the watchalong as everyone has a chance to make an appearance
I personally lean on starsEN making a cameo even if they're not in 3D form, they could attempt what cover did during Hololive Summer with holoID gen3

Follow up on my previous post, the ex-nijis triangle (gibara, gundou, warabeda) collab will be playing the recent Mario game today

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
More significantly, if Fishman does get those big opportunities and turns them away, he'd be smart to make that public. It would be a huge dump on the woke crowd without having to say so directly. It would show great strength of character on his part, show that the company has integrity and is willing to stand up for its people. There is great irony of commie woketards inevitably being angry with workers being defended by employers as well, another win.

You seem to be saying that if a company comes to Fish with a sponsorship opportunity and Fish rejects that company, he should turn around and shit on that company to the public. That'd be a quick way to reduce the number of incoming opportunities in the future, so I don't think he should do that. Pwning teh libs isn't always an economical move.

Homie this forum is a fucking Home Depot parking lot

I know, right? Anyone who looks beyond the surface would see there's no real hate here and actual white people are probably a minority. But the surface is covered with thinly-censored slurs, so…

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
listen, if you're tired of the Home Depot Parking Lot, you can join me at the Waffle House, we get a larger discount the more seats we can fill

God's Strongest Dragoon

listen, if you're tired of the Home Depot Parking Lot, you can join me at the Waffle House, we get a larger discount the more seats we can fill
Reminder to everyone that takes this advice: Be prepared to throw down.
Take note of when Proctor didn't come prepared when Kirsche told him to meet him at the Waffle House.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He sits on my lap while I stroke his hair and talk about my brocon doujins, I'd hardly call it awkward.
Is anyone ever gonna get tired of this bit?
Stoning imminent

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Raden has seemingly used her un-idol-like habits like sneaking in drinks and going out for frequent smoke breaks as a bit
I feel like this is a bit overblown as Raden is more like an alt Idol character. Check out Zepa cracking a strong-zero in studio.

In fact, she's a good example for how Raden might act

Some news that got overshadowed by haachama's big return and the weird orange woman bad splergs.

After acquiring VSPo, Pallette, MUGEN LIVE, Brave Group made their 4th purchase by buying the popular vtuber duo HIMEHINA

Anyone knows where the fuck are their money coming from. Is this a black corpo in the making (its previous incarnation were apparently).
Himehina spent 100mil yen to get their IP? That's big bucks

Coco was 200 million minimum and she was a world leading vtuber. Did Patra ever disclose what she paid?

VSPO have an amazing festival right now so maybe Brave can be good...

There are a LOT of female fans too. Brave group could be competent these days. Anyways, good luck to Himehina

They have good tastes and have had featured lots of vtubers I like

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
(tw: self-promotion, bad graphic design, mention of Br*tish beverages)

DRAMA FRIENDS! CHUUBA ENTHUSIASTS! STREAMING AFICIONADOS!

You have voted with your eyeballs. And I have listened. You don't want to watch me play old games. You don't want to watch me play new games. You want the drama. You want the tea. You want tough but fair interviews of people involved in the industry. And so I present to you…

View attachment 53934

The Solid State Show, a weekly (hopefully) stream of live interviews of vtubers and vtuber-adjacent people. Friday's interview where I follow up on the CyberIdol news with co-founder Empraize and current owner (?) Jimmy, with our very own Proctor as co-host, will be the first episode. The waiting room is up now!

I've already got some feelers out for who I can talk to next week - I'm hoping this can catch on and get enough numbers that I'll have people coming to me, but for now I'm cold-emailing and DMing and tweeting. If you have any ideas of interesting people who you think would be willing to have their brain picked by me - or are such a person! - feel free to reach out - reply to this thread, DM me here on TVA or on Twitter, or send me an email at murrayvt@proton.me.
Boooo, I only watched you for your gaming shit. Dropped.
If you were watching Murray, why was he a zero-view?
Excuse me sir, I was there when he played Inscryption backseating him! I also watched him play the new Mario wonder game, a 3D metroid game, and I even sat through a lagtastic stream that was unwatchable on my end just to give him viewership. I'm a dedicated simp on both his YouTube and Twitch!

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

No Name

Anyone who looks beyond the surface would see there's no real hate here
Speak for yourself, I hate everything and everyone.
Jokes aside, don't expect the average human to look past the surface, most people never read past the headline.
You could post a video on Youtube with any sorts of polarizing title and there would be people clicking the video, typing a comment agreeing about the title subject and leaving, all without watching it.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Cat streaming.
She just casually mentioned that there are no plans for any other virtuaera generations in the near future.

DanishCookies

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know, right? Anyone who looks beyond the surface would see there's no real hate here and actual white people are probably a minority. But the surface is covered with thinly-censored slurs, so…
People don't care about what something really is, if critical thinking was that common we would be living in some futuristic utopia already.

Sins of the asylum (in the eyes of normies and twitter retards):
Here's a color chart for how bad each offense is from my experience:
(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)
(SOCIALLY AND MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE)

• Being a "rogue community" as our dear friend put it. Yes, even just not being a big centralized site will put some people off from the get go.
  • Sharing of (publically available) personal info or "doxxing".
  • Criticising the jews in any way shape or form.
  • Other forms of prejudice against any manner of marginalized groups (even in jest or in genuine critique).
  • Criticising the establishment, popular forms of media, political figures, or any "socially acceptable" norms and customs.
  • Criticising other media sites such as reddit/twitter/twitch.
  • Demeaning regular internet users i.e normies, and acting self important.
  • Being mean in general, also casual bullying and hazing new users.
  • Talking about drama in the vtuber community.
  • Talking about roommates.
  • Criticising vtuber agencies fairly or unfairly.
  • Spreading fake info even in jest or as a shitpost.
  • Supporting free speech.
  • Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.
  • Being anonymous/encouraging anonymity.
  • Criticising vtubers fairly or unfairly.
  • Criticising online content creators fairly or unfairly.
  • Sharing screenshots and news from 4chan.
  • Liking loli in any capacity.
  • Going after and investigating figures in the community (even if they were undeniably involved in harmful activities).
  • Liking Pippa or any other "basedtuber" who frequently interfaces with unsavory aspects of the web, uses slurs or talks about drama.
  • Rampant racism (even when done by non-whites and/or in jest).
  • Rampant Homophobia (even in jest).
  • Rampant sexism (even in jest).
  • Frequent and unmoderated use of slurs.
  • Rampant transphobia (even in jest or genuine critique).
  • Our big, ugly and undeniable association with the homeland, the troon-killing mecca.
People will never fucking like us and you folks need to just accept that fact, the only things we need to worry about is keeping our culture and way of operating intact and not becoming some honeypot for edgelords looking for /vt/ 2.0 where they can look up roommates and talk shit about anyone and everyone unopposed. I frankly don't give a shit if regular people hate us or think we're the plague, in fact that is one less avenue for our community to become infested with fags that we have to weed out later.

If you don't like how things are here (not you specifically murray) then GTFO and choose from your options of reddit or 4chan, idk about everyone else but if we start going either way then you can trust that I will bitch and moan and if I can't then I'll fuck off (I trust proctor enough to know that won't happen but still).

Last edited:

DanishCookies

• Being a "rogue community" as our dear friend put it. Yes, even just not being a big centralized site will put some people off from the get go.
  • Sharing of (publically available) personal info or "doxxing".
  • Criticising the jews in any way shape or form.
  • Other forms of prejudice against any manner of marginalized groups (even in jest or in genuine critique).
  • Criticising the establishment, popular forms of media, political figures, or any "socially acceptable" norms and customs.
  • Criticising other media sites such as reddit/twitter/twitch.
  • Demeaning regular internet users i.e normies, and acting self important.
  • Being mean in general, also casual bullying and hazing new users.
  • Talking about drama in the vtuber community.
  • Talking about roommates.
  • Criticising vtuber agencies fairly or unfairly.
  • Spreading fake info even in jest or as a shitpost.
  • Supporting free speech.
  • Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.
  • Being anonymous/encouraging anonymity.
  • Criticising vtubers fairly or unfairly.
  • Criticising online content creators fairly or unfairly.
  • Sharing screenshots and news from 4chan.
  • Liking loli in any capacity.
  • Going after and investigating figures in the community (even if they were undeniably involved in harmful activities).
  • Liking Pippa or any other "basedtuber" who frequently interfaces with unsavory aspects of the web, uses slurs or talks about drama.
  • Rampant racism (even when done by non-whites and/or in jest).
  • Rampant Homophobia (even in jest).
  • Rampant sexism (even in jest).
  • Frequent and unmoderated use of slurs.
  • Rampant transphobia (even in jest or genuine critique).
  • Our big, ugly and undeniable association with the homeland, the troon-killing mecca.
This is why I love this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom