"I regret shaving my feet... now it's cold here when I go outside" aMoona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Jesus christ, that was what those spergs were getting buttmad over? THAT'S IT?!
:NOWWELAUGH:
What do you mean thats it? Did we watch the same clip? Kiara deserve to be thrown chickens eggs into a boxing ring for daring to make fun of her senpai and im being gentle right now. And yes if you debut as a jp talent you are superior to the other branch so you become a senpai doesnt matter if you debut after. Gotta let the inferior EN and ID branch know their place.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hololive dropped another Nuke against the Unicorns :smugazki:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I don't really want to bring it up again because it was dumb in the first place, but here's a translated clip of the interaction between Kiara, Raden, and the rest of the girls. That way in case you didn't understand the jp or didn't go to the provided timestamp in the stream for some reason to get the vibe, you something very easily digestible for context etc.

It literally just popped up on my recommended and was uploaded several minutes ago. Sorry for furthering it

Feet smell is ok but not appreciating the superior smell of super hagdom that is cigarettes is where pervs draw the line, the hypocrisy of this fandom

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Jesus christ, that was what those spergs were getting buttmad over? THAT'S IT?!
:NOWWELAUGH:
Some of the most tame teasing I've seen in Hololive. Wow.

And regardless, your earlier statement is still the most valid in this entire situation:

If she was dissing her about being a smoker, she isn't exactly wrong lmao. Smoking is fucking disgusting

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus, this rude bitch Hajime just called Bae small. What the fuck, where does she get off treating her senpai like that? She should seppuku immediately.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Jesus, this rude bitch Hajime just called Bae small. What the fuck, where does she get off treating her senpai like that? She should seppuku immediately.
Bae is an honorary jp member so its fine she have the senpai pass. Kill that bitch Hajime.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Some of the most tame teasing I've seen in Hololive. Wow.

And regardless, your earlier statement is still the most valid in this entire situation:

Finally a reason to post this
All of Re:Gloss are passive smokers BTW

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You know my SEANig friend that means they just are that because they share a space with Raden right?
Yeah I know

And I just realized after you said it :ironmousekek:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
In the south we say Kiara's just giving Raden a hard time.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

soap suds

I hate vagueposting.

I thought it was about the Noctyx program but that aired like two hours ago.. I swear to god if it's just them being happy about a vp.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

According to my nigga fishman the people who make the coffee were going full autismo trying to get the flavors right so they match the talents and I think they even went to watch their streams to get a feel of the girls. Don't remember where he said this though, so I might be spreading harmful misinformation :smugrys:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa with some riveting content tonight. Soup.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom