"A fruit fly flew into my mouth during the meet & greet and I didnt want to worry all the beautiful con-goer cookies so i swallowed. 🙃"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kalion

:)

A

$6 per sticker
$20 shipping if you're buying one sticker or the whole package.
Items you probably won't get until next Halloween.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't tell if this is dedication or peak mental illness? At this level the difference becomes unclear to me.

Archive

Every real vtuber needs at least one schizo viewer. Congrats, Rie ❤️

braindoko

Pon art ghost Yomi has a surprise Halloween model

Eye reveal? New clothes? When you’re your own artist/mama the sky is the limit

It was japes… it’s her skeleton. She unearthed her corpse and left
4F6C19F2-A442-4752-B7AF-85C7AE0E01BB.png

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

A

$6 per sticker
$20 shipping if you're buying one sticker or the whole package.
Items you probably won't get until next Halloween.

YO CHECK THE 5 FIGURES IN THE BACK!!! IS IT GEN 3?:MozumiPichi:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some stuff from Subaru's members watchalong today + recent other streams. Fast and the Furious is definitely a Halloween movie.

• Offcollab planned for tomorrow with Roboco. Pon robot is Subaru's oshi so it's gonna be peak adorable.
  • Had some Korean mango gummies for Halloween since they were popular on Tik Tok.
  • Some sort of special 3D stream planned for next month? Might be a members-only 3D dance practice?
  • Asked chat for karaoke recommendations. Got Marine's Bishoujo Pirates and Pekora's new song. She really wants to sing Suisei's Soiree but it's difficult for her.
  • Asked what dances chat would want to see. Got some classics like Hare Hare Yukai and Motteke Sailor Fuku. Someone said Ui's loli dance and she responded that's something beyond the realm of humans.
  • She's been training to dance with the baton again. Says that her body will have to become tougher for it (Last year she got a  ton of bruises from how many times she hit herself during practice.)
  • Her metabolism makes it difficult to gain weight. The whole point of her gym exercises is to build stamina and muscle but her body loses weight easily. She started eating pasta with chicken every day for lunch and gained 3kg in 2 weeks. Architect bros rejoice.
  • Her trainer praises her for everything so it's easy to stay motivated, but sometimes he'll say something weird or funny outta nowhere. She has to really focus to not bust out laughing mid workout.
  • Things are gonna get very busy leading up to Christmas and New Years. Might not be able to stream like usual during Christmas day because she needs to do a recording at the studio. Wanted to do a Christmas photo review stream but knows that the management check would take too long.
  • We may be surprised at what will happen during Christmas, she's pretty nervous about it though.
  • She's glad to be getting along with ReGloss but hopes none of them starts trying to bully her. She still has PTSD from how quickly Watame went from wholesome and friendly to an advocate of the Subaru Bullying Club.
  • There was a Nijisanji Yugioh tournament she wanted to join but couldn't cause Holo doesn't have the perms.
  • At some point, she'll be taking 2 weeks off to go on an overseas trip! She says that she got invited by another Holo but kept their name and the location secret. (We all know it was more than likely Kiara lol.)
  • Happy Halloween :sanasmile:
208nk751.jpg
7392jq5.png
420de318.jpg
Ignore the fact that wearing the ears means forsaking your human rights.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
  • She's glad to be getting along with ReGloss but hopes none of them starts trying to bully her. She still has PTSD from how quickly Watame went from wholesome and friendly to an advocate of the Subaru Bullying Club.
To reference an old post: The only difference between Watame and Matsuri are their respective designs.
Hello Miko!!*tranny flag**gay flag*
Opsec, Queenie.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Schadenfreude has never been this strong.

@Satan please stop showing me people that make me want to break my vows of pacifism by violently slamming their heads into a brick wall.

Negzana

Don't like Ark but it helped Aki not be the runt of JP which I appreciate

Shame now that title goes to Lui, she doesn't deserve it

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Dizzy would be an absolute riot if she dropped her retarded "GFE" schtick and unleashed her full potential :botanshrug:

Anyway have the archive of lumi's karaoke if you're like me and don't want to download shit

soap suds

• There was a Nijisanji Yugioh tournament she wanted to join but couldn't cause Holo doesn't have the perms.
I swear to god I saw someone play Yugioh on stream and was very confused by this. Then I realized it was from Hoshikawa's stream with Roberu where he wasn't streaming his pov. I hope one day they get the perms to play it on stream though because so many of them like the game. Specifically Watame though.. it would be amazing to see her play.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mouse and CyYu dropped a Beetlejuice cover

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Top Bottom