"We all fed the deer, when I finished I was busy making sure to film Bae being rammed by deers"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Chinese cook woman is walking through Japan looking for costumes

Has she been stream sniped yet? I'll be very surprised if she hasn't

They're never hit gold with another Pika will they

These look like shit

Only Sanparo looks weird to me, he looks like a fucking cult leader.

Also orange woman getting another jrpg sponsored stream this time for the Star Ocean 2 remake

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was meming, but I've been using these different AI models so much now I can recognise them at a glance by the overall art style. Then youur eyes move to the hands and parts of the image that don't make sense and it's a dead giveaway.
acc9a85cac1af8a36a41a67ff6d0d79e.jpg

my racist senses tell me this can be understood as death to goatfuckers or am I getting it wrong? perhaps I'm not racist enough.

MY NIGGA IN CHRIST WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ACTING HOLY SHIT :vesperfacepalm:
Do they not hear themselves? or are they that tone deaf that they think this passes for acting? Listen I wouldn't be shitting on it if this was some sort of class of 09 type of content that the people involved were half shitposting it but these people, specially kronii want to be considered legit voice actors. I can tell these niggas are tensing up their spine trying to deliver their lines and the overtly cute voice sounds way too fake. Even fucking rwby sounded more believable.:whatastory:
Bro, it is anime-adjacent English voice acting. You need to set your expectations REAL low.

They're never hit gold with another Pika will they

These look like shit
I like Norumine's design

@Aka Split @Dawifet @ValkyrieAce
Namirin stream in 2 hours, 12 AM JST.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
The rabbit hole is indeed deep. I blame Pippa and FlaVR for this :ironmousekek:

Maybe this warrants its own thread since these fuckers are exceptional and their Twitter Social Media Manager behaves like an ass-kissing child.
The Social Media Manager sucking up to small indies and crying about "false rumors" when being called out on Logcast's use of AI art:

View attachment 53544View attachment 53545View attachment 53546View attachment 53548View attachment 53549

They apparently tried to recruit people for their AI VTube voice doubles:

View attachment 53551View attachment 53552

The CEO of Logcast Leni Andronicos did an interview with some Literally Who VTuber Interviewer. Wish this dude actually asked any good questions, instead he just let that woman promote herself.

The Japan Times article about Oshi and Logcast.

The Global VTuber Awards promoting themselves on the r/VTubers subreddit.

More stuff from their Medium account. Most of it just blowing smoke up your ass about how the landscape of online content creators is changing due to AI and microtransaction schemes. Highlights include the use of the images of Usada Pekora and Shirakami Fubuki for promotion.

"How AI is shifting the creator industry"

"By 2030, “The Metaverse” Will Have More Avatars than Real People"

"The Rise of Micro-Transactions: How Asia’s Influence Transforms Gaming, Social Networking and Music":

Using the image of Pekora for promotion

View attachment 53539

"Logcast Backed by Shibuya City as It Gears Up for Asia Expansion"

Using the image of Fubuki for promotion

View attachment 53540
Holy mother of autismo, independence, strength and copyright violations

These women can cook, on god

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Was Shiori's model leaked all the way back in April and no one caught on? Check the date on this tweet from her L2D rigger.

Edit: False alarm, corrected by two users below. Thanks guys. 🫡

Hololive and JapanPost are having a big collab to ring in the coming new year. It's gonna be massive, considering that New Years is the biggest holiday in Japan and the busiest time for the post-office as relatives and friends all shoot each-other Cards, Greetings, Letters, Money, etc... Absolutely beautiful Artwork on feature as well.

image.png

Just Started!! Dunno which to watch, got that choice paralysis. :painpeko:

I'll do the final Holoctober round-up later this afternoon. Day 31, "Your Oshi." Let's hope it goes out with a bang!! In the meantime enjoy this Calli and Raden. The Calli one is big enough for a phone wallpaper if you dare.
:guh:

Last edited:

Negzana

Was Shiori's model leaked all the way back in April and no one caught on? Check the date on this tweet from her L2D rigger.

Hololive and JapanPost are having a big collab to ring in the coming new year. It's gonna be massive, considering that New Years is the biggest holiday in Japan and the busiest time for the post-office as relatives and friends all shoot each-other Cards, Greetings, Letters, Money, etc... Absolutely beautiful Artwork on feature as well.

image.png

Just Started!! Dunno which to watch, got that choice paralysis. :painpeko:

I'll do the final Holoctober round-up later this afternoon. Day 31, "Your Oshi." Let's hope it goes out with a bang!! In the meantime enjoy this Calli and Raden. The Calli one is big enough for a phone wallpaper if you dare.
:guh:

Going to watch Watame's pov. Haven't watched her streams lately so happy to have a chance.

Also Raden's design is so good and she's a rosetai it's a shame I'm a EOP

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
the link preview just updated to the newest addition, kinda like how twitter moments work
otherwise it would've been a massive news back then

Kalion

:)

Looks to me like Twitter is grabbing a thumbnail off an image/video from the site at the time of request. The most recent one is Shiori's model video from 7/30/2023 (the Noel image is hosted on Twitter and doesn't count, apparently.)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Personal Clips round-up, some fun ones i found this morning while getting ready for the day.

Ririka loses her shit during a lunch stream, where Hachaama barges into chat to ask what the heck she's eating.

Say Gex, ...coming soon!

Sensational Title by Clipper, takes Sakamata's words out of context, but yeah... Still a fun clip between these two none the less.

the link preview just updated to the newest addition, kinda like how twitter moments work
otherwise it would've been a massive news back then
Looks to me like Twitter is grabbing a thumbnail off an image/video from the site at the time of request. The most recent one is Shiori's model video from 7/30/2023 (the Noel image is hosted on Twitter and doesn't count, apparently.)

Naruhodo, thanks for the correction. 🫡

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Most people must know about it by now, but now's the time to shill Holodex multiview. Watch as many chuubas as your screen can fit playing amogus at the same time. Mute all but one.. or have them alll going at once if you're feeling brave.

braindoko

Has she been stream sniped yet? I'll be very surprised if she hasn't
She’s walking through densely crowded areas, she blends in too much to get singled out by hecklers.
Tho she did show her face for a second. She’s wearing a face mask with a custom made emblem, and she has a cameraman with her
  • shows kizuna ai on screen
  • calls her, her friend
  • butchers her name
My sexist senses tell me this woman has done fuckall in tech and she's just a project manager that climbed the diversity ladder.

I felt like calling out her grift in the comments but the video seems to be under YouTube Kids category that disables comments.
Maybe Kazuna’s company would like to know about this friend of Ai :smugina:

Negzana

Most people must know about it by now, but now's the time to shill Holodex multiview. Watch as many chuubas as your screen can fit playing amogus at the same time. Mute all but one.. or have them alll going at once if you're feeling brave.

Wish it was available for phones, I want to watch Watame, Lui, and Miko at the same time if I can

Also why does Miko have a trans banner for her among us character?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Miko with her tranny flags banner lmao. Decided to go with the big JP collab over Calli for now. Amogus is always so chaotic.

:nehgah:
image.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Might be late but don't have time to check here are the older ravencroft sisters singing
Aradia (Anerissa) in particular is great with Dead Mom haven't heard the rest yet

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Also why does Miko have a trans banner for her among us character?
Was literally just thinking the same thing. I'm hoping she just picked it because she liked the prett colours and has no idea what it means.

Negzana

Was literally just thinking the same thing. I'm hoping she just picked it because she liked the prett colours and has no idea what it means.
apparently she had this in her last among us Collab found vt posts asking the same

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Also orange woman getting another jrpg sponsored stream this time for the Star Ocean 2 remake

Orange woman uber alles.

Stunned But Dumb

Top Bottom