"When you pass away, please put me in your coffin with you. Then we are together forever"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
my racist senses tell me this can be understood as death to goatfuckers or am I getting it wrong? perhaps I'm not racist enough.

MY NIGGA IN CHRIST WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ACTING HOLY SHIT :vesperfacepalm:
Do they not hear themselves? or are they that tone deaf that they think this passes for acting? Listen I wouldn't be shitting on it if this was some sort of class of 09 type of content that the people involved were half shitposting it but these people, specially kronii want to be considered legit voice actors. I can tell these niggas are tensing up their spine trying to deliver their lines and the overtly cute voice sounds way too fake. Even fucking rwby sounded more believable.:whatastory:
Class of '09 performances have a lot of emotion and they actively tried to sound like goofy teenager stereotypes. I'm quite familiar with Studio Elan VNs and if the rest is to go by it's going to be the most mid slice-of-life story with lesbians, like all of their other games. Their marketing efforts always boil down to "HEY, WE HAVE GAYS IN THE VN". I like me some yuri, but please put some effort into the characterization and storytelling first before focusing on their sexuality.

Then again, the alphabet squad eats up tokens like an old jukebox, so they don't need to do any extra work to look appealing to them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This can't be anything serious with how this account behaves like a giddy high school girl that went online for the first time.
It could go either way with how corporate social media accounts act these days, either because they're trying too hard to seem ~relatable~, or because they have exactly one zoomer in the office who knows how Twitter works while all the walking fossils just leave them to it. For a vtuber thing I'd wager the former.

It's probably just a bunch of Twitch indies creating something official-looking to hand out bullshit awards to their friends.

Do they not hear themselves? or are they that tone deaf that they think this passes for acting? Listen I wouldn't be shitting on it if this was some sort of class of 09 type of content that the people involved were half shitposting it but these people, specially kronii want to be considered legit voice actors. I can tell these niggas are tensing up their spine trying to deliver their lines and the overtly cute voice sounds way too fake. Even fucking rwby sounded more believable.:whatastory:
This is just how English-speaking voice acting is now, go find clips of any Funimation etc. dub and it's the same fucking shit. Not-Kronii's character sounds exactly how I'd expect a miserable lesbian/non-binary/whatever who talks about things being "queer" in the boring way to sound though.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hey Kroniibros, are you excited for a "non-binary protag and queer cast"? :smugpipi:

Archive 1 / Archive 2

from the comments, my guess is someone asked if the VA are non-binary/queer but he deleted the tweet archive

it's english voice acting for visual novels what did you expect. :ironmousekek:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've seen many things on Twitter over the years in regards to VTubing, but I've never seen someone seemingly LARP as a VTuber Awards Show. This can't be anything serious with how this account behaves like a giddy high school girl that went online for the first time.
Maybe it's the new trend-hopping "VTuber attention meta" just like people used to do interviews with VTubers or create "VTuber support" accounts for attention a few years back.
I'm sick and tired of fucking vtuber awards, let people call each other's agencies black companies and their indie oshis whores in peace, we don't need some rando fag deciding which arbitrary chuuba wins a fake medal.
Guys you do know you can't hire a minor as your social media manager right?

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
my racist senses tell me this can be understood as death to goatfuckers or am I getting it wrong? perhaps I'm not racist enough.
Don't worry, you are correct, your racism is still on point.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hag Corp(+Laplus) DoroKen is releasing a cover in about an hour.

Okayu will also be returning from her one-month break this week. I missed the hag catto :sanasmile:

Isn't Okayu still quite a while off hagdom? Barely even a christmas cake.

wrp

Guys you do know you can't hire a minor as your social media manager right?
Hey, no fewer than two vtuber companies did it, and they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for pedobaiting.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
So, a cat, a bug and an android walk into the killing chambers...

Twin Adder

I still remember that one story Kronii told very early on about that unnamed professional voice actor who told her her acting's stiff or something along those lines. We may never know who that is, but what we do know is they're right. :smugmoona:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I've seen many things on Twitter over the years in regards to VTubing, but I've never seen someone seemingly LARP as a VTuber Awards Show. This can't be anything serious with how this account behaves like a giddy high school girl that went online for the first time.
Maybe it's the new trend-hopping "VTuber attention meta" just like people used to do interviews with VTubers or create "VTuber support" accounts for attention a few years back.

Both CEOS of logcast

Edit : they do have a stack background. Ildont know if they even been involved in any scam/scandal

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
it's english voice acting for visual novels what did you expect. :ironmousekek:
I expected kronii to have some professional standards but I guess she's as retarded as the rest of the "VA" community :Vesper-UNHINGED:
She'd have a solid career doing voiceover for japanese companies. I heard they hire women with "cool" voices just to read their translated press releases or presentations, she's basically reading the fucking lines :whatastory:
Don't worry, you are correct, your racism is still on point.
I was getting worried for a second there. Thanks.
I still remember that one story Kronii told very early on about that unnamed professional voice actor who told her her acting's stiff or something along those lines. We may never know who that is, but what we do know is they're right. :smugmoona:
It was probably some fag from the anime dub clique. Your shit is utterly fucked if one of those people shits on you and they're right too :NOWWELAUGH:
Shitposting aside, kronii has a very unique voice and if she actually trained properly to develop actual acting skills she could break into proper roles but why try to get better when the industry standard is fucking garbage :botanshrug:
For reference sh2 has stilted VA but even them had more emotion put into it and the voice director was probably some japanese guy who didn't speak english.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Both CEOS of logcast

Edit : they do have a stack background. Ildont know if they even been involved in any scam/scandal

If anyone is interested in AI and vtubers the CEO leni explains her plans " i think " ? In this video.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
If anyone is interested in AI and vtubers the CEO leni explains her plans " i think " ? In this video.

This is essentially promoting the same thing that Kwebbelkop retard did. Souless and haunting shit.
View attachment chrome_sB8uupe2yU.mp4

For context, the guy made an AI avatar of himself to make AI-generated content based on his personality and content mapping.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

• shows kizuna ai on screen
  • calls her, her friend
  • butchers her name
My sexist senses tell me this woman has done fuckall in tech and she's just a project manager that climbed the diversity ladder.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa is going to cook today, on this day of Halloween, are you ready for her return

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
  • calls her, her friend
  • butchers her name
My sexist senses tell me this woman has done fuckall in tech and she's just a project manager that climbed the diversity ladder.
This is a nice rabbit hole to discover just based on a dumb "VTuber Awards Show" Twitter account.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona singing at 8.30PM.

I checked Rikka's karaoke tournament again and somehow Sony blocked it again....

Nui Sociere with a new outfit on her birthday at 8PM JST.

Also premiering a song at 9PM JST after the reveal.

Here's one decently long clip of her interactions with Yang Nari courtesy of Corvus Interpreter.

Holo Among Us later at 10PM JST starring AZKi, Fubuki, Korone, Matsuri, Miko, Watame, Botan, and Lui.

Here's AZKi's PoV.

Shibuhal knows to prevent Ayame from getting in a team with the only Korean there.

There was a promotion stream for the VSpo sports festival and here's a short clip on how Kamito, Gil, and Hendy shilled the VSpo girls.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
  • calls her, her friend
  • butchers her name
Reminder that when Elon wanted to try to turn twitter into an actual, functioning business, this is what happened:

Top Bottom